<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Sunday, March 16, 2014@12:15:00 pm

Sighpieeee another moodswing of mine I guess? :/
How can one feel so alone when we are not actually alone? SIGH. I dno also.
yes, this is gna be another sort blogpost of mine. just to rant. hahaha. and just to prove that I'm really kinda weird. :( sighpieeeeeeeee. Sometimes, I just wonder, am I insecurely (avoidant) attached? :( if I'm under those who have secure attachment, why would I feel like I'm under insecure avoidant attachment style? :( sometimes... I also dno myself anymore. Why do I always do things that makes me end up getting disappointed? Or maybe I had too high of an expectations? :( Okay, maybe I'm just being too overconfident. Maybe I'm worth nothing more than that... but I really thought that it would go my way... okay then. Maybe I should just stop harbouring hope. No, i should stop comparing. I should stop expecting others to choose me than the rest. So now I'm left with the feeling of being disappointed + alil betrayal? But it's not really betrayal since I was the one who kinda hoped that things turned out this way. aishhhh why am i liddat? now that I don't feel comfortable discussing stuff that is related to it alrdy. Like i don't wna know :( GAHHHS. okay i shall stop here. stopstopstop and get my butt cracking on studying for my midterms. okay byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.