
Thursday, February 27, 2014@8:34:00 pm
I wonder if someone has ever think that they are weird?
Sometimes I feel that I'm super contradictory and I don't know how to describe it. It's like there's two you inside which are constantly fighting.
I wonder why am I so weird? Travelling with friends should be a fun thing right? But why am I feeling this way? Why can't I be feeling excited or what about it? :/ What do I actually want? Maybe I think I should go travel alone right? ;/
I wna tell someone about it, but i think i shall not do that cos it's kinda bad like omgz. everytime i say it i feel like guilt? omgz so i shall turn to you my dear blog, cos I'll be the only one reading this :) so... here I go.
Can someone please make this feelings/thoughts go away? :(