<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Friday, January 31, 2014@2:51:00 am

So, it's that time of the year, which I sum up my year 2013 again! :D I swear every year just flew pass like damn fast sia! Just recently had christmas gathering at flor's hse again and wow, it's damn fast jiu one year alrdy! And within that one year like quite alot of changes also. Too fast, too fast. SO, HERE WE GO AGAIN! :)

(Y1S2)

January:

  • 01012013: I started 2013 at my house with Flor, SM and Joanne and ate Macs in the morning before crashing in bed and sis cooked fried rice for lunch :) (Okay, actually I cheated, cos I referred to my diary.)
  • 02012013: Then went for kiseiki buffet with JC Clique and had a gift exchange of 5bucks and I got Phang's present :D And coincidentally met Chew's bf! HAHA. She still dun wna intro us to him sia! TSK.
  • 03012013: Ate Egg Ben at Hatched (HV's branch) w SM and welll, the smoked salmon traumatised me soooooo much. It's super salty and I swear it's the first and last time I'm ever having it at Hatched. Find it quite overrated too. so wellll. I shall stick to my tamagoyaki.
  • 04012013: Went to liang court w sis to eat the omu rice! And I find it quite nice eh! Then went supermarket shopping for oden ingredients! :D And then met SM and Joanne at JP's SB.
  • 05012013: Went to Carpenter&Cook w Pauline, HY and HE. :) I find it over rated as usual. LOL. I think I'm srsly not a cafe person :/ Then had 3 scoops of icecream for free! HAHA Then invited them home for oden cooked by my sis and all of them ate my tamagoyaki! I AM SO SAD D:
  • 07012013: IT IS PAULINE'S BDAY! :D So we bought lowry's farm pants and Pull&Bear's voucher for her as bday present and went to her house for party! :D HY baked rainbow cake for pau's bday too! SO COOLS! Fun night :D
  • 09012013: Went to SM's hse to cook spaghetti and tamagoyaki. IN THE END OUR TAMAGOYAKI IS DAMN SALTY OMG I CAN DIE. ahahhaa! FAILUS!
  • 10012013: Went to the zoo with HY, Pau and HE :D Saw the pandas~ And met XJ and her bf coincidentally there! LOL
  • 11012013: Went to victor's kitchen w Joanne and JF :) It was nice and I forgot is it overpriced or not. But yes, the point is, it's quite nice :)
  • 13012013: went to strictly pancakes w Flor and SM :) It's nice but have to share! The portion is too big for one alrdy!
  • Then... School started and I started to have no more life~~~
  • 17012013: went to ikea w HY and ate meatballls :D
  • 18012013: went to saizeriya and had dessert w SM and Flor!
  • 19012013: went to flor's hse and ate okonomiyaki! :D LOVE FLOR'S MUM TTM! and then had HTHT and "makeup" disaster session HAHAA. I dno how to draw eyebrow sia!
  • Went to celebrate joanne's bday at sushi tei (HV branch) :) Ate my fave tamagoyaki YUMMMS. and i drew her a cute card okay!


  • February:


  • First day of CNY! Since dad is not here in SG, we didnt really do anth much. Went to ahma hse to bai nian then went to popo hse. Then rotted eversince. CNY IS SO BORING THIS YEAR D:
  • 2nd day went to gugu's hse and her friend's son came. SUPER CUTE EH! He is like 2 years old or smth i forgot SO CUTE OMGZ.
  • Had JS outing with my JS1101E peeps! haha! Even though so long nv meet up we still as nonsense as ever :) So glad to have met them if not JS1101E really sucks ttm. HAHA.


  • March:

  • Celebrated Jolie's bday at Star Vista with a yogurt cake or smth cake one. v nice :)
  • Went to WCP and saw mummy's idol. so me and SM go join the crowd. LOLLOL.
  • Sent sis off to Japan and ponned Jap lecture. THEN KENA TROLLED BY THIS ASM AND LSM. OMG FAINTS. DAMN EPIC I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET SIA.
  • Went for Nikki ahyi's wedding dinner! CAN DRESS UP NICENICE :) went downstairs to style my hair (in the end also like nv style liddat) then Reah helped me apply makeup and stuff. I LOVE WEDDINGS :)
  • 15032013: went to sweechoon w WEAREPOO :) OMNOMS. ESP THE ZHU CHANG FEN OMNOMS.
  • 22032013: went to legoland for the first time with cousins :) It was fun! Although alot of people say it's for kids, but I really enjoyed myself too :)


  • April-Early May:

  • Sem coming to a close, and I don't really rmb what happened.
  • Had Japanese skit. HAHAHA. we practiced once only and went up there to bombz. I think the wig really did the trick. HAHAHA. HAD FUN WITH THIS GRP OF PEEPS :)
  • THE END OF EXAMS I REALLY DUN RMB WHAT HAPPENED HERE. HAHAHA.

  • (Summer Holidays!)

    May:

  • tried to bake cookie at home and failed like really fail. TSK. wna bake for mother's day one. sighpie.
  • Started work at Nike thanks to Flor and yijing for the lobang :) The people there very nice and quite slack uh!
  • FLUMPOOL CAME FOR THE MUSIC MATTERS LIVE *FAILSSS* went to airport to fetch them after work BUT they nv help us sign anth :( Didnt even get a handshake but I managed to said "SEIJI" and caught his attention then i waved. HEEHEHEEHE. OKAY CHEAP THRILL.
  • ON THE DAY OF MUSIC MATTERS LIVE, QQ SM and I went to katanashi for dinner. SUPER YUMS OMG. ESP THE KFC. HAHA. then went there to stand for like 2 hours before Flumpool and SID CAME OUT OMGZ. SPAZZ LIKE SHIT YO. Then went for beer market thanks to liyin! haha! SUPER CLOSE OMG I THINK I CAN FAINT THT TYPE. THEN I KEPT HALLUCINATING THAT RYUTA IS LOOKING HERE HAHAHAHA. Then went home at anrd 3am.
  • NEXT DAY HAVE FLUMPOOL SHOWCASE AT SHANGHAI DOLLY. slpt for like barely few hours and have to go down camp. Camped at 11am plus and wait till 5/6plus i think before the showcase started. IT WAS SO SHORT. and they played the same songs as music matters :( SADSADSAD ME IS SAD. BUT WELL. I GOT TO SEE RYUTA UPCLOSE ^^ HEEHEHEHEHEE. AND I THINK THINK THINK HE GOT SEE ME. HAHAHA. but me not so lucky to win the poster/photo. my sis's friend won tho~
  • I think 31st was my last day of work at Nike. cos me and shimin need to find a fulltime job to finance our japan trip in july~


  • June-July:

  • went to work at Lowry Farm. and the pay simply sucks. Initially I hated working there like alotalot cos of the people and stuff. But after a while I got to know most of them and they all treated me super nice :) Then got one incident the S made me cry so hard at home and mummy they all keep telling me to quit this job. HAHA. but well, I still stayed till the end of the contract (14/7) and they were so nice to help me organise a farewell steamboat party and made a card for me :) Although I had fun there, I'm never gna go back cos it's srsly too strict and yes, CHEAP LABOUR. NO WAY. (although I slimmed down while working there)


  • July-August:

  • WENT TO DOSHISHA UNIVERSITY FOR IMMERSION PROG :) AT KYOTO. HAHAHA. FOR TWO WEEEKS! I was super happy when me lsm and asm were all chosen to go tgt! LIKE SO LUCKY EH! :) Made lots of friends over there and yes, SHOPPED ALOT. I think me and lsm became a shopaholic after working at lowrys. LOLLOL.
  • After the immersion programme, we went to Osaka ourselves for another 5 more days to play! Celebrated my 20th bday in USJ AND IN JAPAN. OMG WHAT A DREAM COME TRUE ^^
  • But, on a sad note, my stepmum's mum (which I call her popo) passed away while I was in Japan T^T And I cldn't fly back in time to attend her funeral... R.I.P popo, I'll really miss you and your cooking :'(

  • (Y2S1)

    August:

  • Can't believe that I'm no longer a freshman! It's really super damn fast! 1 year in uni alrdy liao leh! OLD LIAOOOOO!
  • Started my first two weeks of school playing and playing. Cos of the post japan trip blues la. HAHA. went to cycling w cousins, watched conjuring with ASM, sent ASM off to HK, Mizuki and friend came so we went to entertain them, then kubota-san and friend also came so we also entertained them.
  • Formed LAJ group and know alot of new peeps. :)
  • Officially had no friends cos JF (my only friend) switched to soci leaving me alone in psych :'(


  • September:

  • Had Fukuoka sempai coming over and we bringing them arnd nus and stuff~
  • Met up with Andrew w HY and HE before he flies off to UK :)
  • during elearning week, went to Aquarium w LAJ group and it was fun! EXPERIENCED HITOMIBORE THERE! Ended the night eating away at katanashi w QQ SY AND SM.
  • initially wanted to go for uss training, but in the end only went for one day and met new friends over there :))
  • Totally slacked my recess week away and didnt really mug hard for pl2132 and laj midterms :/


  • October:

  • Went to waseda High. REALLY V DIFFERENT FROM SG SCHOOLS SIA. Had chance to play karuta! And the first card they said was chihaya's card! OMG ALL THE FEEEELS. HAHAHA.
  • deadlines, deadlines, deadlines.


  • November:

  • More deadlines to rush and more mugging to do. Kept jio-ing QQ and SM to go computing to study thruout the entire reading week.
  • Changed phone to iphone5s GOLD WOOHOOOOO! :D had a difficult time deciding between iphone or samsung, but decided to stick with iphone la!
  • WENT FOR OOR CONCERT HAHAHA. YOU CAN READ MY DAYRE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. dayre.com/s0hhuixin :)
  • Had exams and last paper was JAPANESE. WHEWS NT GNA TAKE IT ANYMORE UNLESS I GOT REMAINING SU. HAHA.

  • (Winter Holidays!)

    December:

  • So, finally had my holidays! And I chionged animes and managas and dramas. HAHAHA. This sem I srsly super slack sia! TSK. slack till I scared of myself sia! But anw, started training at USS and starting work on 25th (which is tmr, because this was written on 24th). During the USS training I met lots of nice people too! :) Even though most of them are like younger than me. LOL. Hopefully I can meet more nice people while working! HEEHEE. Thanks to LYQ uh!
  • Anw, got back my resuts today (24th) and wellll, my cap maintained. dno is yay or nay. but at least it didnt drop so I'm quite glad :)
  • Lots of people flying off overseas next year cos of SEP. like joanne and huiern~~ I ALSO WNA GO SEP. WHY THE PERSON HAVEN CONTACT ME YET TSKKKKKK.
  • Thanks to YQ, I am currently working at USS to pay off my study debt and to finance my Japan trip in Jan! :D (but most of it is for the latter than the former) But I'm still not signed off yet~
  • Made 2 new friends during the corporate induction! :D One from NUS and the other from NTU! :D and realised that I have no fate with people I befriend with initially. Ohya, did i mention that my LF's exsupervisor was also there? LOL. it seemed that she is working as casual too~
  • Spent my last few moments of 2013 with my fave gang and 2014 with them and AJCO peeps @ manna :)


  • Well, anw, while I was typing out this posts, you can see that I'm getting lazier while skipping all those minute details as the sem pass by. HAHA. I really can't rmb la! I only rmb like counting down to those deadlines and everytime after those deadlines or tests I'll reward myself with blackball at clementi or go wcp to eat my meatballs :) HEEHEHEE. Anw, I rmb going out for dinner/ meet up for lunch with my friends thruout the sem, so i still got life okay! LOLLOL. but most of it is cos i really dun rmb what really happened and i didnt really record it down. maybe you can stalk my twitter to know what I am doing on that day lo. LOL.

    In conclusion, I've made super lots of friends during this entire year! ACHIEVEMENT ACCOMPLISHED! But most of them are thru japanese mods! That's why I feel kinda sad if I'm nt taking japanese next sem eh :( Like really all the nice peeps I've met are thru there. like ASM, WB, QQ, Jim, SY, and doshisha peeps, and my skit/tutB peeps. ALL SUPER NICE OMGZ. Not to forget EL1101 peeps too! :) Ohya! And pl2132 groupmates, PL3235 groupmates and Sarah! :D I'm srsly damn grateful for making such super nice friends in uni! :D Not to forget those newly made friends I've made during work, be it in Nike, or lowry's, or uss :)

    NOW I HOPE THAT 2014 WILL BE NICE TOO. BUT I'M SURE IT WILL BE. BECAUSE I AM KICKSTARTING MY YEAR WITH A TRIP TO JAPAN WITH MUMMY AND SIS! MUAHAHA. ANIMATE HERE I COME MUAHAHAHAHHAA.



    2014 resolutions: (updated on 31st Jan)

    1. BE HEALTHY.
    cannot emphasize this point any more. This is extremely crucial for me especially after my 4 times vomitting incident in Japan. I. REALLY. NEED. TO. TAKE. CARE. OF. MY. HEALTH. and not only my body health, also my oral health! If you didn't know, my teeth actually chipped off while I was eating nachos while watching frozen. :( SIGH. so I have to make a crown which its estimated cost would be like 300 plus? :( and in 2013 i actually went to the dentist twice! ALL MY MONEY D: So i shall refrain from eating sweets as well. Or maybe, cut down on it.

    2. EXERCISE MORE.
    in lieu of the previous point. HAHA. really need to swim/cycle or whtever man. haha!

    3. GET/MAINTAIN MY CAP.
    I mean, I still have no idea if I'm gg on the 4 year track or 3 year track, but for now, just get a decent cap please. Esp when I have no cca, but starting to work and study at the same time. JIAYOUS ME! #challengeaccepted

    4. LOVE MY FAMILY. ^^
    I mean, I love my family already. but i hope that starting from this year, I can learn to appreciate them more, try not to get angry at them often, and yes, tell/show that I love them alot :)

    5. ACCEPT CRITICISMS.
    Try to keep your ego at bay, and learn from constructive criticisms. (easier said than done, cos I'm really v defensive. BUT PLEASE TRY.)


    For now, I can only think of all these, but yea, 2014 PLEASE BE GOOD TO ME :)