<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Friday, June 14, 2013@11:03:00 pm

Hi. I think I'm drunk. Or maybe I'm not drunk enough. Hahaha. I think this would be a drunk post.
Actually I also didn't drink alot. I'm just feeling a lil high. hahaha.
It's those feeling of highness that I feel like giggling all to myself. Or maybe cry over nothing.
It's the feeling which alot of thoughts are running through my mind right now, but when I wna type it out it just all ran away.
Nah, this isn't suppose to make sense. I'm just feeling kinda sad. Or happy. A lil grateful, yet a lil sad.
I still can't believe that it's gna be 2 weeks since I'm working at LF. haha. Now I don't even know if I should be happy, sad or mad. I can't say for sure that I don't want a transfer for the next 4 weeks or so. But for now, some part of me still wanted to go, yet another part of me don't really want to. Sigh. Why is this so? :(
Oh well. I don't know either. Work is really draining me. I don't even have the time and energy to fangirl alrdy. Without fangirling, what am I? I don't know either. It's like everyday is a routine. Hoping that everyday will be good and waiting for time to pass. Is this what I really want? I don't think so.
Sigh, I don't know too. But the people there are nice... Not all, but still nice. I'm not hoping much either. My mentality to work is: JUST SMILE. AND SERVE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. okay, maybe the last part is stretched. but well, I think I got used to shouting "HI WELCOME" till I'm no longer paiseh hearing my nanting de voice. hahahaha. And smile till I don't even know if I'm smiling. sigh. And my eyes gna spoil cos I'm always trying my hardest to look at clothes code in the back of store and still can't find them. sigh. okay la. My work is not so bad. Or maybe it is. But well.
I DONT SEE ANY POINT IN THIS BLOGPOST ANYMORE. ALL OF A SUDDEN I FEEL SO SAD. LIKE AIMLESS. OKAY I SHALL STOP HERE. BYE.