<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Monday, May 06, 2013@1:19:00 am

YAY! My exams are OVER YO~ So I have plenty of free time in my hands right now. YAY. Okay, I'm supposed to look for jobs and settle my airtickets and stuff..... But I'm actually procrastinating and I'm here to blog! :D I'm just lazy la. Staying at home for the past two days without studying makes my brain rot sia! D: (tho I don't mean tht I hate holidays la!) But I'm sure everyone is like that lo! Whenever you are studying, other things seem so much interesting, but when you're not studying, you kinda hope you are. LOL. Anw I finally chionged finish ouran high! HAHAHA. don't judge. okay, I'm mad. OHWELLL. anw, this is gna be a rather short post I hope? haha.

I spent the whole of today editing my Japan trip and Korea trip vid. HEEHEE. So I'm just gna upload them here. Just a disclaimer, I'm noob at video editing and video taking. ITS MY FIRST TIME OKAY. PLEASE BE KIND. so all my vids are v shaky. If you have motion sickness just dun watch. haha. Cos all of my vids I usually set it at 800x speed. (cos I took too much scenery vids then I wna compress to v little time so fast forwarding solves the prob.) I think my myopia is gna increase! Faced the comp for the entire day without rest siol! Okay, hereherehere! ENJOY :D

(My Japan 2011 vid and pics!)



As you know, I attempted to write about my Japan trip but after writing out for JUST DAY 1, I found that it's really impossible to write everything out in detail. Therefore, Im just gna post some pics according to days and maybe just briefly type whatever that I still rmb, after all, it's 2 years ago. hahaha. Memories are labile okay! (learnt tht in psych. hohoho) And if you're wondering why am I so awesome to rmb all the places I went, it's because I got write it down in my notebook that time I'm in Japan. HAHAHA.

Day 2:
Places went - Meiji Shrine + Harajuku + Shibuya.

01. They have train carriage specially for females only during a certain period! To prevent molesters! Cool!/ 02. you see Japanese super orderly one! Keep left means keep left okay! Not like in sg D:/ 03. Another thing to note when you go Japan... THERE ARE JUST STAIRS EVERYWHERE AND ANYWHERE. LIFTS ARE RARE. RARE. Lesson learnt. I think that's the secret why most Japanese are slim!/ 04. WENT INTO JOHNNYS SHOP! :D/ 05. Thinking of which photo to buy! All so cute liao!/ 06-08. Harajuku eki! Very pretty!/ 09-12. At Meiji Shrine!/ 13-15. The trees there are very pretty cos they are seasonal! GOOD FOR CAMWHORING YO!/ 16-20. Just random things in Meiji~


01-02. I forgot what they are. but just random scenery?/ 03-04. You have to wash your hands before you enter the shrine! and there are instructions written on how to use the thing and wash your hands!/ 05. Shop that sells all the omamori and plaques to write on (I dno what's tht called)/ 06. The shrine!/ 07. The place where all the plaques are!/ 08-12. Our plaques! :D Of cos, I written in english/chinese. Apparently Japanese God also know how to read english and chinese cos my wishes are granted ^^/ 13-20. All camwhores and random scenery~


Yeaps, bonus collage for you to admire our pretty faces :)


01. After Meiji jingu, we went to harajuku to have our lunch! And we decided to eat OMURICE ^^/ 02. THIS IS MINE! IT'S MENTAIKO OMURICE! Cos cheesie super love mentaiko and I dno what it taste like so I ordered. When it came I was damn scared cos the fishy smell is damn strong! LUCKILY IT TASTED SUPER NICE! Don't have the fishy smell at all! :D/ 03. This was what flor and SM ordered! I forgot what it is./ 04. This was what Joanne ordered./ 05-08. yeaps, camwhoring again! The restaurant is like at B1 and it's a v small crampy shop but the food there is nice and affordable too! :D BUT, THE LEMON TEA IS NOT SWEET AT ALLL! T^T I ADDED LIKE DAMN LOTS OF SYRUP STILL V YUCKY TO ME. T^T WHY SO HEALTHY JAPANESE!/09. Yeayea! This was where we had our omurice! Can go there next time again!/ 10. HARAJUKU~ Full of people endless streeeetttt~/ 11. This was on sale like 100yen? cos it's summer/spring items and when we went there it was winter. HAHAHA. But i didnt buy la./ 12-13. Had crepe! SUPER NICE but glad that we (SM and Flor and I) shared cos we can't finish since we just had our lunch./ 14-15. yea, people people people./ 16. ALOT OF FANDOM SHOPS. MY FAVEEEEE ^^ But didnt buy anth la HAHA./ 16-19. Sat at staircase cos my feet really cnn tahan alrdy! And there's like this boiboi go arnd collecting leaves! SO CUTE!/ 20. Bought this from a vending machine! Whtsapp my sis cos she super like fanta. HAHHA. I LIKE PLAYING WITH VENDING THO IT IS EX. EXPENSIVE THRILL. but still fun! HAHAHA!


01-03. SHIBUYA. as you can see./04-06. Yes, the famous crossing! VERY FUN. hahaha./07. Christmas decorations since it's december back then~/ 08. Shibuya 109. the things there is super duper ex D:/ 09-10. YES, we were sooooo tired (esp me cos either my feeet is not meant for shoppping or my boots just sucks cos my leg was in pain. Been walking for the entire day! D:) So the 4 of us were like hoboing in the middle of somewhere and observing people walk pass us. hahaha./ 11. SPOTTED NINO ^^ (fake one duh)/ 12-14. In the end we ate yoshinoya for dinner cos it's cheap and IT WAS THE WORST EXP. No la, cos we're damn stresssssssseddddd. Cos it's not like in SG whereby we can have our own privacy to one table, it's like a long table facing strangers that were sitting on the opposite table too. OMG. AND THE ENTIRE STORE IS ALL BUSINESSMAN. ONLY THE 4 OF US ARE GIRLS. LOLLOL. Plus the waitress dun uds us neihter do we uds her. FAINTS./ 15-16. FOOT THERAPY. haha. All of us cramp inside the bathtub. leg pain laaaa./ 17. Flor's haul for today. I didnt buy anth except a shirt that costed 3000yen T^T and helped my sis buy her collection of dolly winks. BROKE LIKE SIAO./ 18-19. Me and Flor's ice cream from our hotel lobby! :D/20. Yea, doing some financial planning for the rest of the days. hahaha.

Day 3:
Places went - Ueno zoo + Ameyoko + Akihabara.

All the photos are self-explanatory./ 10. ME AND SHIMIN RUNNING COS WE WERE BUSY CAMWHORING BEFORE THAT. LOL. unglamn max./ 17-18. RINRIN AND SHINSHIN! I think rinrin was the one who kept sleeping, only shinshin was the active one which a huge crowd was like infront of the enclosure and keep saying KAWAIIIII. hahaha./ 20. HI flor's doppelganger hahahaha.


01. HAHAHA. SPOT THE SIMILARITY./ 02-04. This is worth explaining. SO you seee, we watched soukon and it mentioned that if owl open its eyes during the day means that it'll bring you good luck. AND THEN THE OWL REALLY OPENED ITS EYES SO WE WERE LIKE DAMN NOISY AND LIKE SOME SUAKU. AND WE WANTED TO CAMWHORE WITH THE OWL WHEN IT OPEN ITS EYES. I WAS SUPPOSE TO KEEP A LOOK OUT AND I SHOUTED 'NOW' AND THERE IS TH PIC WHICH EXPLAINS MY FLYING HAIR AND UGLY FACE. There you go. hahahaha./ 05. Heehee, I WNA BE ZOOOKEEEPERRRRRRR./ 06. A big bird for my friend./ 07. A cutie couple/siblings KEEP HOLDING HANDS. KAWAIIII./ 08-10. HI MONKEYS./ 11. yes a camwhore worthy place./ 12-16. train to dno another part of zoo. heehee. Before we took the train, the previous train was occupied by a group of kindergarden kids and we waved goodbye to them and they waved too! DAMN CUTE OMG. PRECIOUS MOMENT THT I'LL NEVER FORGET./ 17. Flor and the penguins. hahaha./ 18-20. This one also got story one! The two antelopes? HAHA DNO WHAT BREED LA. their horns were intertwined with each other! THEN THE ZEBRA TRIED TO UNTANGLE THEM. free drama amongst animals! (Y).


01-02. we are acting out a drama serial. HAHAHHAA./ 03-04. A special breeed!! Zebra mixed with smth. I forgot. hahaha. go google yrself yo./ 05-07. We were escorted by the staff to find the red panda! Cos in soukon the red panda will STAND UP WHEN YOU SAY SMTH! But I think we were in a different zoo, cos it doesnt stand up D:/ 08-15. In a petting zooo! The guinea pigs/chincella(?) damn cute awwwwww. and the hen/rooster/duck all look so fake! BUT THEY ARE REAL. I SWEAR./ 16-17. some artist showing off his drawings outside the zoo~/ 18. An oden stall! But we nv eat cos v ex D:/ 19-20. random again.


01-10. we had our lunch at some ramen shop! And you order using the vending machine! VERY COOL. anw the tsukemen which joanne ate was super nice! Btr than ours I think! HAHA./ 11-20. Bought lots of stuff at ameyoko! ESPECIALLY SNACKS. YES THE PLASTIC BAGS ARE ALL MINE. MY HANDS ARE GNA BREAK I TELL YOU. And we sat at some staircase to rest our feet. hahaha. HOBOHOBOHOBO.


AT AKIHABARA! stopped by starbucks to rest our feet yo. Then went to explore aki. VERY SCARED OF OTAKUS. ALOT OF EECHI COMICS. HAHAHA. And the lift is super cramp with just the 4 of us you know! And I think we went there quite late so alot of stores are closed D: AND IT WAS SUPER COLD THAT DAY. STILL RMBED WE WERE WALKING AND A SUDDEN STRONG GUST OF WIND JUST RAPED US. I TOT IT'S TYPHOON OR WHAT. ITS REALLY DAMN STRONG TILL WE CNNT WALK AGAINST THE WIND THEN WE WERE THE ONLY ONES SHOUTING LOLLOL. DISGRACEFUL SIA. THE OTHER PEOPLE MUST BE THINKING WHTS WRONG WITH US. COS THEY WALK LIKE NORMAL LIDDAT. OHYA, the mos there is different from sg ones too! I prefer sg's menu though :x Thr's no such thing as what ebi rice burger there lo! ):

Day 4:
Places went - Yokohama + Yokohama Arena + Ginza.

FINALLY YOKOHAMA. WE WENT TO YOKOHAMA FOR TM CONCERT ^^ woke up at 5am and the night before slpt at 2am? SIAO ONE. BARELY CAN WAKE UP FEEL LIKE DYING. Woke up so early to queue for concert goods! ): Super long queue alrdy when we reach there! AND IT IS SO COLD THERE THT WHEN WE SPEAK THR'S AIR. HAHAHA. VERY COOOOLLLLLL. Like in drama liddat! Barely able to order the goods with my lan japanese. TRIED TO SAID FILE BUT THE PERSON DUN UDS. HAHAHA. FAIL LIKE SIAO. anw we bought alot of concert gooods cos that flor is making money out of it -.-


Beside the selling area they put the TM's no MAHOU DE MACHINEEEEEE! SO WE CAMWHORED WITH IT. IT'S REAL ONE. THE REAL THING THEY USED IN THE PV. HAHAHA. yes, had oden to save me. hahaa. Dying on train with all the concert goods. went to find yuubingyoku (postoffice) another epic episode. dno how to speak japanese so we all used sign languages. LOL. srsly no hope sia. YESYES THEN IT WAS FINALLY THE CONCERT!!!! before tht we also went starbucks to sleep awhile. ahahha. CONCERT WAS A BLAST. OMG. HAHAHA. MY MASSSU. I CAN CRYYYYY. BUT HE NV LOOK HERE. COS WE V SUAY. THE PLACE WE SITTING AT WAS MORE OF TEGOSHI ONE. I CAN CRYYYY T^T SO MASSU WAS LIKE ALMOST 90% OF THE TIME FACING ME WITH HIS BUTT. BUT THAT ASIDE, THEY ARE DAMN AWESOME THEIR SONGS. I ALMOST CRIED OMG. STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THT I SAW THEM. AND DURING MCEE THEY SANG POKEMON'S OPENING SONG. ITS LIKE OMG CHILDHOOD DREAM CAME TRUE AND MASSU'S PERFECT VOICE I CAN FAINT. And i was too excited till i kept hitting shimin and joanne with my penlight and uchiwa. HAHAHAHHA. yes, aft tht had severe withdrawal syndrome and went to eat at a place which according to flor, NEWS dined there before.

Day 5:
Places went - Ikebukuro + Shinokubo + Nakano.

Sunshine city! Went to the planatarium and the aquarium there! Joanne didnt go (forgot the reason why) And in the end we stayed there for like 3 hours? hahaha. The planatarium collab with ELT! (every little thing) and the seals' performances are damn cuteeeeee. Ohyes, initially wanted to eat at namjatown but too ex ): We are too poorrrr...


YESYES. ITS TIME TO SCOLD MYSELF. IN THE SAME BUILDING THR'S LIKE THIS EVENT GOING ON AND LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE LIKE LOOKING. SO WE ALSO KAYPO AND LOOK. then it's an event apparently thr's like some idol or what. THEN I GO SEE and it wrote "D-boys" AND I TOLD THEM AIYA ALSO DNO WHO D-BOYS ARE LETS JUST GO. AND WHEN I CAME BACK TO SG I GO RESEARCH AND I REALISED ALOT OF MY FAVE ACTORS ARE IN D-BOYS. I CAN JUST KILL MYSELF. FAINTS. anw, we went to ikebukuro and saw some fangirls gathering outside. And saw a board that wrote ViViD. HAHA. ITS MY SIS FAVE BAND (then) SO I WHTSAPPED HER TO XUAN YAO. HAHAHA. But need ticket to enter the event or what la. BUT WELL, i just wna xuanyao though I nv see them. hahaa. Helped my sis buy her stupid chopper also. haha. AND ATE OKONOMIYAKI FOR LUNCH! OMNOMMMM.


Loots for the day! Bought lots of stuff! bought hellokitty wallet for Veanna and hellokitty x one piece case for myself :D PRETTYYYY~~~ ^^ yes, and bought stuff for my sis too. I V KIND RIGHT. ALL MY MONEY I SPEND ON MY SIS OKAY. SHE GO JAPAN ALSO NV BUY ANTH BACK FOR ME. T^T YEAPS, watched tv and saw SMAP member dancing SNSD mr taxi. LAUGH ME DIE. and our filled fridge and joanne that jiu gui. HAHA.

Day 6:
Places went - Tokyo Disneysea!



Aye, all three pics are self-explanatory! SUPER FUN TIME IN DISNEY. I SPENT ALOTALOTALOT OF MONEY THERE COS I STILL LEFT WITH ALOT OF MONEY AND STUPID ME (AGAIN) GO BUY ALOT OF STICKERS AND IN THE END CAME HOME KENA SCOLDED. BUT ANW, SAT TOWER OF TERROR. MY HEART CNNT TAHAN. I TOT I'M GNA DIE UP THERE. Really can't take free-fall ride. Sat my first 360degree rollercoaster! NOT SCARY ONE! HAHAHA. I rather it turn and turn rather than make me fall. hahaha.

Day 7:
Places went - Hakone.
kay, I'm lazy to do a collage for this, but well, it was super relaxing~ MT FUJI IS JUST OPPOSITE OUR RYOKAN. LESSON LEARNT, DO NOT BRING 25KG LUGGAGE WITH YOU COS YOU WILL DIE LUGGING IT UP AND DOWN THE BUSES AND TRAINS AND EVERYWHR. #TRUESTORY YES, I SHALL SHARE AN EMBARRASSING SECRET WITH YOU. COS I WAS AFRAID THAT MY LUGGAGE WILL EXCEED 25KG, I WENT TO THE ONSEN AND STOLE THE WEIGHING MACHINE TO WEIGHT MY LUGGAGE. HAHAHAHA. ANW I HATE ONSEN COS ITS TOO HOT. ME/FLOR/SM SCREAMED WHEN WE WENT IN. LUCKILY THR'S NO ONE OTHER THAN US THERE. OMG ITS SERIOUSLY HOT UNTIL I TOT I'M GNA SUFFER 3RD DEGREE BURN OR WHAT. but anw, no doubt Hakone is the perfect place to relax! Didnt really go anywhere cos we spent less than 1 day there only. ): the food provided by the ryokan is super nice toooo! Best out of the entire trip! Finally a proper meal. haha! NEXT TIME MUST GO BACK AGAINNNN!!!!

(Korea Trip 2012)



yes, I'm too lazy to do a collage for this one. so just watch the video. HAHAHA.


OKAY! I'm done so I'm nt gna do anymore such stuff liaooo. I took damn long to write this post tooo T^T like 3 hours? haha. So I'm nt gna do any post on my aussie/taiwan trip. hahaha! TIRING. HAVE FUN GUYS. I SHALL GO FANGIRL LIAO. OHYA. FLUMPOOL IS COMING TO SG AGAIN AND IT'S FREEEEE. HOHOHOHOHOHOHO. I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY RYUTA OMGZ SPAZZZZ. I WNA STALK HIM ^^ BYEEEEEE.