<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Thursday, April 18, 2013@2:05:00 am

長い旅に凍えるなら
Ah…歌で暖めてあげるよ

君が願う事の全部が星にならないかもしれない
だけど信じる夢であれば
幾千ある「夜空の一番煌めくはずの宝石」さ
- 七色のコンパス; ノ瀬トキヤ (宮野真守)

OHAI! I'm here to blog a short post :D Finally horror week 13 is OVER~~~~

This week started off with me screwing up my LAJ2201 oral. :C Super nervous can! I went in and blabbered nonsense. LE SIGH. my teacher still laughed at me. T^T And I mixed up polite form with plain form. GAHHH. D; After oral went to collect my CogPsych paper. Then met my tut B mates for rehearsal for skit. LOL. Jeremy-san wearing wig sure is funnnyyy! HAHAHA. Not bad la! Thanks to Lee-san and Ang-san for being our audience and filming our skit for us. Aft tht went to Holland V, initially wanted to eat ASM's EWF BUT, karma decided to hit her, EWF was closed. HAHAHAHHAA. So in the end we janken and I won~ So ate at ramen play :D A shuaige sitting opposite me yooo~~~ hahaha. Aft tht went for marble slab, and talked and crapped till 10plus? haha. So sad didn't get to bond w my mum D: AWWW. But well. I'm so glad that oral was over! :D Went home and slacked by watching all youtube vids thanks to ASM. GAHHH. ruin my life. comeon, let me introduce you a youtuber called JACKSGAP :D SO SHUAI OMG. hahahaa. OHYA. billy came to NUS. hahaha. AND DATE 2 girls. TSKK. AND WE SAW HEC. HAHAHA. Made joannnee soooooo mad. HOHOHO.

Okay, on tuesday thanks to youtube, I overslpt and was late for my last biopsych lecture D: GAHHHH. But wellllll, in the end went there and slack also! LOLLLL. OHYA. I SPENT ALL MY MONEY YSD SO I DIDNT HAVE MONEY TODAY AND HAVE TO BORROW FROM JF T^T Then went to utown to meet LSM and Joanne to eat at Hwangs. MY SOOONDOOOOBUUUU (dno hw to spell la) SUPER MISS IT. ahahhaa. It's like this sem I went to eat at hwangs for like thrice or less. SO SAD. haha. Aft tht went to starbucks awhile till 440 before ASM came and meet me to go home and take the wig for skit. LOLLOL. But we went to WCP and drank milo at toastbox. DAMN CHOCOLATEY TILL I WNA DIE OMG. hahaha. Went home and slacked and watched youtube vids w ASM. BAD INFLUENCE MANXZ. TSKKKKK. till arnd 8 before I sent her off. Then I chionged finish my korean drama till 1? CRIED. T^T hahaha. Then memorised my script for tmr :x

Wednesday, which is technically "today", was my skit~ My eyes cnnt open sia. thanks to the drama ysd. BUT WELLL. Wasnt late. In the end the main lead which is jeremy was late. HAHA. Then we dressed him up and the whole class bao xiao. LOLLOL. All the groups in my class v lihai lo. Japanese all so zai D: sianz. But well, surprisingly, I wasnt really tht nervous during the skit. or mayb I was too nervous alrdy. BUT I SAID WRONGLY MY LINES! D: GAHHHH. But okay la, I felt tht our skit went quite well. hahahaha. Then ending was the voting thing...... AND GUESS WHAT. MY GROUP ONLY GOT 2 VOTES. lollol. But I think we deserve more than tht leh :x Okay la, maybe I'm biased. Or maybe it's my fault la. I mean I can't act plus I said one of my lines wrongly D: Ohwellll. For yr info, our skit was on plastic surgery and I was the pretty girl. HAHAHAHA. AND THIS IDEA IS I GIVE ONE OKAY. SO LIHAI HOR. LIHAI TILL KENA LAST PLACE. HAHAHA! No la, I wasn't v sour. just tht I felt kinda sad cos my friend forgo his internship interview for this skit and in the end we only got 2 votes? D: SIGH. Perhaps he shld have went for his internship interview lo! D: But anw........ Ya, I still feel kinda like WHYYYY. WE DESERVE BETTER. HAHAA. But well, I think the first place one was not bad la. hahaha. Maybe cos ours no plot? or not really v funny? I dno. OHWELL. Anw, aft tht we all exchanged FB and stufff then yoecelyn and I went to central lib and we saw the dogooddeeds initiated by red cross society which is an event whereby you go likethe FB page and then you pledge to do one good deed then you can go and get free snacks! :D For the sake of free snacks, we v BYL and go and do it. ANDHEYYYY, I REALLY DID SHARE MY SKITTLES W JF OKAY :D Ohyea, then cog psych lecture blahblahblah, then PL2131 lecture released us earlier by 1 hour! :D HOHOHO. happy. Flew home and ate my meatballls OMNOM. and WATCHED FLUMPOOL EARTH X HEART CONCERT OMG. I MISSSS RYUUTTAAAA LIKKKEEEE SOMMEEE SHIIITTTTT. WHEN HE SANG THE DIFFERENT VERSION OF HOSHI I WNA CRY OMG. I REALLY MISS THEMMMM T^T Le sigh, and their announcement is tht they'll be releasing a new single and 1st/2nd Oct they'll have live at budokan. WHAT A BAD DATE PLEASE. I CUN EVEN GO COS I GOT SCH. RAWR. SAD DAOOOOOOO. D: But well, I was still damn happy tht I saw them! The thing was so HD summre hahahhaa. can count the number of moles on his face. AWWW ^^

okok, tht's not the main point. the main point is tht I'M GLAD THT I SURVIVED THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOOOLLLLLL!!! Although I screwed up my oral and our skit was the last, but I'm still glad tht it was over. YAYYYY. ONE MORE WEEK TO EXAMS AND LET'S JIAYOUS TGT MAN. LAST LAP BEFORE I GO PARTAYE LIKE SOME MAD WOMEN ^^ CANT WAIT OMG. 3RD MAY PLEASE COME FASTER FASTER. :D OKAY CNNT SLACK ALRDY. BYE PEEEEPPPPS. SEEEEYAAAA AFTER 3RD MAY ^^

On the sidenote, I'm really glad tht my jap skit friends are so nice! And tbh, this entire skit thing wasnt any trouble at all. LOL. we only met up once to brainstorm on the idea and write the script, but the script draft 1 and 2 wasnt much problems, only prob w some particles and stuff. And then we only met up and rehearsed once before we acted it out. HAHAHA. SEEEEE. HAPPYY LIKE SIAO. IT'S SO FUN AND YET NOT SO TIRING AT ALL. HEEHEE. LOVELY SKIT PARTNERS ^^ okay la. I still dun uds why we get 2 votes only. hahaha. kay la. shall spare youall. BYE :D