
Thursday, March 07, 2013@9:03:00 pm
ひきつり笑いで やりすごす今日より
憚らずに泣けばいい
手にした現実が 予想図と違ったって
ここにいることに きっと意味があって
証明出来るさ たとえばあのとき
君と出逢えた事実
- Flumpool's version of OAOA
Hi! A realllyrealllyreallly short update! :D
Currently i'm halfway thru my midterms! 2 down, 2 more to go! and a paper due next friday... Haven't start at all :( Then another test on the nextnext week and another 4000words project due on week 12. SUPER PACKED SCHEDULE COMING SOON T^T But anwwwwwwww!! These few days, or specifically, ever since monday I've been having diarrhoea D: Diarrhoea till my stomach gone now and dun dare to eat anth much these few days, then got used to eating 1 meal per day only T^T hahaha. But weeelllll. Good thing is that this sat I'm gna attend a wedding dinner so I wun have to worry abt my stomach popping when wearing the dress ^^ WOOHOOO. OHYEA! MY SIS IS IN JAPAN NOW. AND I ASKED HER TO HELPED ME BUY LE VER OF TEGOMASS NEW SINGLE! SAYONARA NI SAYONARA IS SUPER NICE OMG! Okay tht's alll! BYEEEEE ^^
Here is flumpool's version of OAOA! SUPER LIKE THE LYRICS HEEHEE! :D
Here is tegomass's new single pv! :D LOOK AT MY MASSU WHY SO AWESOME OMG :3
Hopefully this two vids brightened up yr day cos both of them did brought me lots of love during valentines day :D!