
Saturday, January 12, 2013@4:20:00 pm
途切れた未来 繋ぎあわせた
あなたの言葉 胸をかすめた
「夢は逃げずにあんたを待ってる」
そうずっと そうずっと 信じてみよう
何回負けても 終わりじゃないから
僕ら未来を照らすよ
果てしなく Fly so high この手を伸ばして
いつだって Time goes by 掴みに行くのさ ほら
何より輝くキセキがココにあるから
まだ見ぬ夢見よう
- Hello by NEWS
Hihi, as I promised, here is my annual post which I'll sum up my year and post up new aspirations/expectations/aims for the new year :) (Although I've alrdy passed the 6 days or more of the new year. heehee.) Anw, I've forgotten most parts of my 2012, cos I'm old alrdy, failing memory D: Perhaps I've missed out some good parts of my life in 2012, but well, 2013 will always be better to compensate for the lost memories. So... ENJOY :D
1. January:
Revamped my room with new splash of paint + new table + new shelf + new wardrobe! Finally had my room back to myself 'cos my ahyi and family moved upstairs alrdy :D
Was jobless and rmbed tht I went for alot of agency hunting with huiying and joanne and shimin. LOL.
First time working for Ryuu and bringing a group of Japanese girls arnd Spore! :D Was fun but tiring! My poor leg had to endure the pain for walking for long distance in a cramped shoe and finally kena some bruises on both my big thumb which lasted for about 11mths before the internal bleeding was gone D:
Went for the telemarketing job with shimin, jolie, florence, edwin and yizhen! :D But after a few times then we quitted alrdy, especially after our main job cos it was too late and too far and far too tiring! But nonetheless it was fun as it was rather slack :P
Went to FTI concert and fansign! ^^ Was tiring but (kinda) awesome :)
Was officially employed on 17012012 and still rmbed that I was suffering from the post concert blues so I always went to toilet to youtube the fansign videos. LOLLOLLOL.
Had cny and was kinda boring... I mean CNY is ALWAYS boring. Have to go to relatives house and let them criticize you? WTS. NO WAY. But anw, this year one was rather bland cos the person I dun like was not there. SIAN. I think I caught midnight movies with cousins again :D ANNUAL ROUTINE WOOHOO. And rmbed being praised by someone I "like/admired". (back then, not now anymore.) But it's impossible 'cos it's legally and morally wrong to like him. HAHAHAHHAA.
Still rmbed was going to celebrate Joanne's bday at 2D1N and all of them was more than 1 hour late then I got angry and stomped home w/o celebrating Joanne's bday. :x
2. February:
Wanted to knit/make some plushie for FTI (cos was inspired by the fan whom knitted skull cap for Hongki.) So I made a trip down to Chinatown myself but went home emptyhanded cos I really have no idea what to buy and what to make. Went to temple to pray for a pinganfu for my mum whom is flying off to US.
Sent mum off as she go to US for 2 weeks. Home was at least kinda peaceful? :x
Started to dine with Shimin for lunch everyday either @ Maxwell or at my market there :) At least I don't feel so lonely eating alone/forced to eat with my colleagues.
Colleagues were super nice to me esp Sophia whom always treat me to teabreak snacks ^^ LOVE THEM TTM!
Had JC Clique lunch at EWF Holland V's branch! :D
Went to Johor for dinner with ahyi they all w/o mummy cos she's still in US. HEEHEE.
Mummy returned with lots of Coach bags 'cos it was cheap there and got a Marc Jacobs watch from Reah :D Super cutie! Mum also bought tokyo banana and shiroi koibito from Japan ('Cos her flight stopped over there.)
3. March:
KNS STILL RMBED THAT SHIMIN SENT US EMAIL TO REMIND ME THAT A LEVEL RESULTS RELEASE IS TMR. EARLY IN THE MORNING SUMMRE.
Finally the results day! Reah and mummy drove me to school and I was damn pessimistic and worried till I didnt eat anth and felt like crying when school was in my field of vision. Met my friends and went to hall to assemble. Didnt want to see any teachers that taught us. Queued for our results and was the last few to get mine. Before tht KNS SAW THAT KEH. COME AND TALK TO US. DIDNT EVEN WNA SEE HER FACE. !@^&^!&#(!(^#*@&!. But anw, sat down in front of Mr Ho and didnt noe what to feel. Was still like joking with him and asked him my results but he didnt want to tell me and was telling me lots of other procedures like sign here and there and get back napfa results and cca testimonial or whtever. Finally passed me my results slip. Was damn shocked/happy/dno what to feel?! And was praised for getting A for bio! HEEHEE. NEVER IN MY ENTIRE JC LIFE I"VE GOTTEN AN A FOR BIO. USUALLY BARELY PASS/FAIL ONE OKAY. SUPER HAPPY AND UNEXPECTED TOOOOO! ^^ BUT GP RUINED EVERYTHING. Asked Ho what to do and he was like "what can you do? all is done is done. But at least the rest was okay." So left the hall thanking him and still rmbed he said "I'm proud of you." WOOHOOOOO. ^^ texted shimin they all and stuff then while waiting for mummy I wanted to cry. Dno why la. Like some crybaby. While waiting got a cleaner come and ask me how I fared, can I graduate then I say can and she damn cute! She was happy for me and go and tell her another friend that I can graduate! HAHAHA! THANKFULLLLLL. ^^ Then went to TTS hospital while my ahyi they all go visit their relative whom is on the death bed. :/ But anw, felt so loved by my family ^^
Went to open houses with Phang and shimin they all respectively. Still in a dilemma la.
Went to APPLICAT SPECTRA AND WEAVER'S CONCERT AT *SCAPE with awesome company. Super awesome! ^^ Became a ASKECTH fan eversince!
Celebrated my sis's bday without my sis. Ironic much? Cut and sang bday song for her thru recording. LOL. 'Cos she'd rather celebrate w her friends than with us D:
Still rmbed mum brought home a CD that shows abortion and stuff. The reason being is that she's afraid that we'd end up making such foolish decisions. LOL. I don't know to laugh at my mum for being so cute or to cry for being regarded as so foolish. But welll, it's hard to say.
I think end of the month or starting of the month Yizhen was employed in my company and started working with me! ^^ Wasn't lonely anymore! YAY!
Had tough time deciding which courses to take in respective uni! D:
4. April:
Fell in love with the Lotus caramelized biscuit from my company! HEEHEE.
Tried POUL with mummy @ Taka. In the end we ordered too much! LOLLOL. Love the fruit tart only! The rest was far too expensive, though the fruit tart is also pricey! :( And the hot choco which I ordered was too.. made of real dark(?) chocolate. I like chocolate milk type btr, so nah, first and last time ordering that. HAHAHA.
Met up w Phang and ate @ Jcube's manna :D
HUHUHU, got my GAZETTE BLACKMORAL iPhone case! SO EX PLEASE!
Received NTU's letter of offer for double degree (my first choice!) Didn't expect that I can get in LOL.
Not long after was offered FASS by NUS too :)
Renewed my contract! And I asked for a higher pay! :) Thanks to the agent who eat so much of my pay! RAWR.
Went to USS with Yingqi, shimin, flor and joanne! Paid discounted price cos YQ is staff there then gt discounted tickets! ^^ Had loads of fun! Sat on red one! Came down and feel my legs runny. haha. Transformers was not bad tho! :D
Went to watch WICKED the musical alone! IT WAS AWESOME! (Though I was kinda lonely) And met up with pauline and her bro for ghost movie in the night. :)
Went to find Flor and accompanied her for dinner and got my TM no Mahou DVD! ^^ HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY!
Went to temple at simalu with stepmum to qiu qian to guide me as to which course to choose and got a rather not bad one.
5. May:
Found my first white hair during work.... :(
Went for FASS open house with Joanne and thr's this prof whom helped us to palm read! HAHAHA. So funny! He said to take it with a pinch of salt though. :)
Treated mum to TCC for mothers day and dined up to $136. paid with my meagre paycheck, but well. :) It's only once a year okay!
The ferrari incident wooha and realised that the victim's son was actually one of my schoolmate! D: Hopefully he's able to cope with everthing and stuff. :(
Went to NTU's openhouse with pauline and irene and siyu! :) Saw xiner there omg. hahaha. and my shanzhu! HAHAHAHHAHAA
Decided on my school and course and was kinda glad that my family were all so supportive of my decision :)
Dad and stepmum was planning to go on Korea trip as a family and was pretty eggcited for it :) Went to suntec to change money too! WOOHOO!
6. June:
Went to Korea w daddy, stepmum and stepbro with tour! :) (Sis didnt want to go cos its not Japan) from 4June to 10June! Super fun! Changed my own money there but food and stuff was all covered by my dad ^^ Luckily cos I didnt have enulf money to even shop sia! Spent at most 650 SGbucks there sia. MY PAY T^T But well, I really dun mind, and didnt even regret spending so much money there! AWESOME I WNA GO BACK AGAIN!
Forgot when but there was this time I almost fainted in Maxwell food centre. everything just turned white but luckily I managed to bring the food back in time and sat down. But finger was stiff and felt like puking and stuff. Luckily got a nice person whom borrowed fengyou for me and went to toilet and felt btr. According to shimin and yizhen my face and lips were damn white. Thought I almost gg to go hospital sia.
Travelled all the way to expo to try new stuff and brunch w HY! :) Chanced upon a garnier sale there too! WOOHOO.
25June was my last day working! I pangseh-ed Yizhen! HAHAHA. Cos I have camp and after camp was going to taiwan, so no point working le la since I'm gg to take so much leave. Was grateful that I had such great incharge and awesome colleagues whom all took great care of me as a xmm there. Had lots of awesome food at chinatown! Tapioca + Chicken + LAOBAN! Really will miss there :)
Start of CBLC Camp! Didnt know it was for computing and science students only! So I felt kinda :/ there. BUT THE PEOPLE AND SNRS THERE WERE AWESOME AND FRIENDLY. LOVE SCOOBY :)
7. July:
Watched SADAKO with Flor, Shimin, Joanne, HY, pauline and jolie (?) Actually I forgot the actual people PS! But anw it turned out to be kinda funny rather than scary. AHAHHAA.
Had medical checkup with shimin and then met Rujun to eat at secret recipe :)
Went for psych camp and met STORM peeps and JOKER! The snrs and STORM peeps are super nice! HEEHEHEHEE.
FLEW TO TAIWAN W MUMMY SIS AND REAH. WOOHOOO. But didnt eat much there cos I'm someone who prefer to eat proper meals rather than xiaochi. Plus I'm not a fan of chicken/meat. Except for dachangbaoxiaochang! hahaha. Rmbed that we slpt till like some pig there and 1st day we alrdy spent alot of my mum's money. She scared liao. Then had to restrain our spendings for the next few days. Quarreled with sis alot of times. Tried baileys which is super nice. Went back to wufenpu for 3 times. hahaha. Super hot there like 40deg which i can burn under the heat. Became damn dark like some chaodapig. Think I slimmed quite a lil due not eating.
came back from taiwan and next day got QET. LOL. didnt even study for it and went in to crap 2 and a half page out. hahaha. Summre the passage was on media. HELLO. thruout my entire JC life I've never once studied/write about media/advertising and stuff.
Went on purple date with my PURPZ at buona while she studied for her driving test!
Went to see Sandra whom was down with pneumonia and at night went to Timbre to celebrate maimai's bday :)
Went to teoheng w QL, WL, SP, JF and RJ :D Had a crazy time LOL.
HY, HE and Pau helped me celebrate my bday! Met up after sooooooo damn long (after the first time I ps-ed them and made them pissed at me.) HE tried to surprise me w the cake, but too bad! I saw liao. HAHAA! read the cute and lovely card which they had writted for me :) Impromtu slptover at pauline's hse and had Macs the next day :) AWESOME! LOVE THEM TO BITS ^^
Thankful to SM, Joanne and Flor who came all the way to my door with a cake! HAHA. BUT THE SURPRISE WAS SPOILED BY VEANNA. LOLLOL. damn funny! Nonetheless really thankful to them! ^^ And mummy brought us all to eat the zhuchao at WCP for dinner :)
Caught Batman w SM, Joanne and YQ :) YQ gave me leopard print tokyo banana as my bday present! I CAN CRYYYY! I SUPER LOVE TOKYOBANANANANA. and it's damn pretty! But I prefer the normal tokyobanana flavor tho!
8. August:
Still rmbed that on my bday it was the open bidding day. LOL. Met up w JF, SM and Joanne! JF gave me 2 IOI butter bread (my fave too) for bday present! ^^ THANKKKKKS! and got lost in engine then went to Macs to realise tht thr's no breakfast served thr :( Joanne lost her phone dno when and anyhow bidded. LOL. PS-ed JF to go to T2's iceskating with SM. In the end kinda fail LOL. dno hw to skate.
Mummy still treated me to another round of bday treat @ Ichiban sushi :) Had mini cheesecake for my bday cake :)
Bidding and failed to get my FMA, but wellllll... everything went well in the end :) Tutorial bidding went kinda smoothly too :) Had fridays off! WOOHOO! The perks of being an Arts student ^^
Crashed T2 for 1 day and had dinner at JP with JF they all :) Didnt go back anymore. LOL.
Sat for Japanese placement test and passed the written but failed the oral... LOLLOL. whtever.
Spent my national day watching my sis cut her hair and contemplating to cut mine but didnt and went to itacho to eat :) Though didnt watch fireworks unlike the past year, but well.. It's fine this way too.
Had picnic at botanic gardens w WW peeps and ate tsukemen! YUMYUM :)
Can't rmb when but went to crash NTU and saw phang and Yizhen! :D Went to talk to yizhen abt uni life for abit before joining HY and SY to go to the NIE lib to study while I go do my psych assignment/GEK assignment. At night then went to JP for dinner at MOF w HY :)
9. September:
15092012: FLUMPOOL AND WEAVER CONCERT. I don't know what to describe. It was more awesome than awesome. RYUTA IS DAMN HANDSOME. I CAN STOP BREATHING OMG. HAHAHAHHAA. I CUN SPAZZ WITHIN SUCH SPACE LIMIT HERE. OKAY NEXT TIME (OR MAYBE NEVER) THEN I POST. BUT IT WAS REALLLY A BLAST OMG.
Went to send Flumpool and Weaver off. It was an impromtu decision and I almost gave up going. I'm mad. HAHAHA. But didnt get anybody's sign nor pics. 'Cos I'm stupid. LOL. BIGGEST REGRET OF 2012 WTS.
During recess week: playplayplay studystudystudy.
Had midterm exams for psych, soci and laj. HAHA. Each at consecutive week. prolong my pain only lo. Still rmbed tht psych went pretty well cos it's just 100 mcqs. Soci was a pain in the ass cos I rmbed tht I did the question on family, thought that I could answer it, but after writing halfway thru I was crapping and managed to crap for like 2 pages long only... T^T Went home feeling kinda dejected but well, during the test I managed to make a new friend :D And LAJ midterm was okay lo.
10. October:
MUG. MUG. MUG. MUG. Still rmb that I was still blurblur one lo. LOL.
Went for my last RP, which was Joker's! ^^ Wore the shoes which I'd bought in Taiwan and wore my penguin socks. LOLLOL. HE WAS SO CUTE!
Had woodwinds dinner @ Manna! Bought the Groupon deal and ate alot! Had so much fun catching up with them all :)
11. November:
Borrowed credit card from my JS grpmate to buy movie tickets and he was unwiling to lend it to me cos he scared I'll go use his card. HAHAHAHHAA. Caught perks with JF and Joanne! ^^ DAMN EPIC DAY. Joanne spilled cheese on JF sleeves. LOL. and Joanne cried till like mad summre during the movie. LOL. Shared some stufff. And otw back saw my primary school friend omgawd. Forgot to play snoopy fair and broke my dno how many hundred days streak T^T
The epic day of chionging the damn JS project with groupmates. LOLLOL! LOVE THEM LOADS.
Received psych welfare pack! ^^
FINALLY HAD LAST TUTORIAL C WOOHOO. HATED TUTORIAL C THE MOST COS ALWAYS NEED TO ACT KNS.
Sis went to AFA and helped my buy FP's bag and the phone charm! :D HAPPY! ^^
was thoroughly trolled by my Soci teacher siaaaaaa. Made me so cranky inside out omgz. damn epic.
MUGGING SESSIONS DURING THE BREAK FOR EXAMS. went to SIM 2 days in a row to study. Fell alslp most of the time LOLLOL.
The night before soci exams were whtsapping crazy things with JF LOLLOL. Soci makes us dirty!
Finally Soci was over, so wanted to bus home and JF almost died infront of my eyes sia! She was almost knocked over by a car omg. XIE TIAN XIE DI. LOL.
Then cleared Psych, GEK with LAJ on the same day. Sent my ahyi off to Japan after my paper... :( DAMN JS IF IT IS NOT FOR YOU I'D HAVE FOLLOWED THEM TO JAPAN TOO. D:
Dad cooked dinner and had steamboat and stuff... Took lots of polaroid to give him so that he can look at our photos overseas :( Miss him truckloads... Sigh.
12. December:
01122012 was the last day of my exam (DAMN JS BTW). WOOHOO. same day as last year which I ended my A level Bio exams. hahaha. HOLIDAYYYYYY HERE I COME. Caught ruonin kenshin w sis at bugis plus and SATO TAKERU IS SO CUTE OMGZ SPAZZZZZ.
Initially wanted to look out for job but unknowingly the entire month flew past me without me earning my keep. hahaha. Depleting savings omgzzzz.
The next day went to work for flor's friend by counting shoes during the standard charted. Almost wna faint staring at shoes. So dizzy. Then went to have mac breakkie! Breakfast deluxe! ^^ And caught impromtu movie w YQ and SM: The rise of the guardians while waiting for flor. Super empty theater cos we caught the 1130 one. LOLLOL. Then went to flor's house and watched furayon while flor sleep then go disturb flor to wake up and went to have dinner at bpp (I think.) HAHAHA.
FINALLY HAD OUR KARAOKE SESSION after everyone's exam is done :) Super fun time singing lols. and had tampopo for dinner! Ate the hokkaido chasoba and the sauce is sweet so I love it! HEEHEE! :D
Went to shimin's hse the next day after piano and cooked spaghetti! LOL First time shimin cooking for me so I'm scared~ And we used the rice cooker to cook the sauce damn funny please! But it turned out just nice! :D MEATBALL + SAUSAGE spaghetti! :D
Ahyi and family came back from Japan and bought lots of stuff! ^^ My ahyi really helped me buy back tokyo banana! SO HAPPY PLEASE! :D And she bought us each a dustcap and mine was specially chosen by Veanna! She totally knows what I like! SUPER LOVE! And ahyi gave me one of the bag she bought in Japan! It's a cat! Super cute one! HAHAHA! AND ALOT OF MOCHI YUMYUMYUM.
Had JS outing! ^^ To be truthful, I think though our project and the grades sucks, but I'm really grateful to be in the same group as them cos they are super nice people omg. Met at vivo and all of us were late LOLOLOLOL! Ate at sushi tei and was scolded by them for not having the thought of ponning. LOL. Then went to watch skyfall tgt. HAHAHA! :D Hopefully we'll still meetup again!!!!
Went for our first guitar lesson! HAHA. Bought the coupons on Groupon! 36bucks for 6 lesson is worth it right! ^^ 1st lesson and I press till my finger super pain sia! LOL. Then went to plaza sing and ate at kazokutei! After tht went to window shopping! Then left me and sm who go window shop till the night in town! In the end I think we went to eat some cheapo meals at ion? Can't rmb!
Tried waiting for our experience DVD at home but didnt come D: but finally it came on 13/12/12! SUPER HAPPY WHEN THE POSTMAN CAME KNOCKING ON MY DOOR AT 2PLUS WOOHOOOOO! Then flew to flor's hse to give YQ her copy of experience and then tried to bake cake. DAMN FAIL PLEASE. the cake dun even want to rise! LOL. But at least the banana layer was successful LOL. even flor's mum came and laugh at us! HAHA! Then went to shimin's hse to eat dinner before gg back to flor's hse. Then her mum baked cake for us! Btr than our failed cake. but well, nice icing done by flor! :D
Went back to Tanjong Pagar w Yizhen and SM! :D HAD MY LONG LONG AGO CRAVING WHICH IS THE YONG TAU FOO AND THE GIRL STILL RMB US OMG I SO HAPPY! ^^ SUPER CHEAP AND NICE PEOPLE. GO THERE AND EAT THEIR BRINJOR WOOHOOO. Then chilled at some building cos SM having cramps. Then took alot of pics and went to lotte mart to buy drinks! They no longer have banana milk D: So sad D: then went to Chinatown to have our dessert. I ordered milk pudding :) Not bad! Then talktalktalk and after YZ went home then me and SM went to eat the tze Char Store! Missed it alot! LOVE THE CHICKEN YUMYUM.
Rmbed that I kept going town/ps/jcube/bugis this holiday! Bought a haversack bag @ 25 bucks! :D
Went to watch Pitch Perfect w sis and SM. LOL. Then had dinner at dno whr I really forgot. Then was talking about how friendless and lonely we were and stuff. LOL. emo talk. Then got one time were alone with SM I don't rmb why too cos we're freindless so we always hang out with each other. then she was telling me that she've gotten syf silver for art before. LOL. So we went home and competed drawing Flumpool. HAHHA! I WIN WOOHOO. I'm talented yay! :) #justjoking
Went out with the girls! :D But HY suddenly sick :( So met up w pauline after my piano and went to buy werewolf boy tickets! Then Huiern was late and ate at Manhattan. Was late for the movie for about 10mins? but didnt miss much. SONG JOONGKI IS DAMN CUTE OMG. DAMN SAD SUMMRE OMG. Went to daiso to looklook seesee and fool arnd LOl. Then sent huiern off to her church and otw was stopped by samsung peeps. Got free photos from them LOL. Then met up with shimin and joanne and ate at some Japanese restaurant.
Went out with WW to have korean buffet at seoul garden @ NEX! Was 1 hour late LOLLOLLOL. Kena suanned by all of them! HAHAHA. Had early christmas outing and saw flea which I bought some cute papers at 1buck each! :D Super worthy!
Went to get christmas present for exchange with YQ! Met at bugis and ate at crystal jade! HAHA. The fried rice not nice one though its serving is super duper big. Then was walking and walking then bought a studded bag which I'd want to get for myself.. But I knew I can't cos my mum will grumble at me for buying so many bags D: Then helped YQ decide on her gift too. A bag too! LOL. Both of our presents are off budget one leh! :D heehee. Then aft that went to shopshopshop and stone at somewhr. Initially wanted to watch werewolf boy but no suitable timing D: So YQ lent me her phone to watch my kekkon shinai while she play her anipang on my phone LOL. then went for dinner at somewhr which I don't rmb too. LOL.
Met up with HY on 24/12! Initially wanted to watch werewolf boy today w YQ and HY, but SUAYSUAY the entire cinema left only 1 seat. LOL. so in the end watched CZ2012 instead. LOL. Ate at secret recipe and had meatball spaghetti not really v nice D: Then met up w YQ She was late! HAHAHA. and watched CZ. Sat quite front and kinda neck pain. But kinda funny! HAHAHA! then aft tht YQ went home and HY and I ate at (i forgot whr again) and before tht we walked arnd quite long to digest our lunch hahaa. All the shops all so ex one D: Then went to eat and went to "countdown" till 11 plus and bus-ed home. HAHA! So funny. It's sad tht people nowadays dun sms to wish each other merry christmas D:
Went home and suddenly thought of doing christmas cards for all my friends (those gg to flor hse to celebrate) and wrote letters till 4am D: Continued to do and drew on the envelope till 5plus till YQ come my hse LOL. VERY PRETTY! :D I ownself also dun feel like giving it away. hahaa! All my hard work. Partly was inspired after flumpool's "War is over" de cover :) Then sis helped my to wrap the present up and we chionged to flor's hse. Tabao-ed fish soup for my dinner while flor's mum cooked turkey. Her mum's culinary skills really no joke! The turkey is damn tender! haha! Then gave out all the cards/letters. Had gift exchange session! I got flor's present! YQ got SM's present and SM got my present! Pauline got YQ's one though! hahaha! Then played some games and stuff before going home! :D So this was what I'd done this christmas! :) Ohyes! I recieve a shawl from my Stepmum too! :)
Didnt stay over at flor's hse cos 26/12 was the day I'll receive my results D: I purposely wanted to sleep at 3am cos I'll be too tired to hear the sms at 9am. BUT. GUESS WHAT! I was sleeping and suddenly v cold so I woke up to adjust my fan and GUESS WHAT. JUST WHEN I WAS ABT TO GO BACK TO MY BED MY DAMN PHONE RANG. IT WAS THE SMS. KNS. AND IT WASNT EVEN 9AM OKAY. NOT EVEN 8! IT IS FREAKING 733AM. LOl. bobian, I knew I can't sleep if I don't read the sms. So I go open..... and guess what. I can't fall back alsleep after -.- so technically I only had 4hrs of sleep. kns. haha. then rolled on the bed thinking about lots of stuff and whtsapping till 10plus 11. then met YQ SM and Joanne at Jp to eat DTF and had dessert before going to bukit timah for dinner w my StepMum :)
Next day (27/12) went to cut hair! HAHAHA! Initially wanted to go to the cheapo salon at BB but turned out it wasnt open D: then went to westmall and anyhow go into Janzen or smth to cut. First time there. I wanted to cut short but mum insisted me in having long hair and asked the hairdresser to cut layer for me. I kept telling the person to cut shorter and shorter till she say she alrdy cut alot liao. BUT STILL LONGGGG. then I insisted on cutting fringe but she told me it'll be ugly. AND TRUE ENULF IT IS UGLY. But welll. I have to suck it up cos I was the one who wanted the fringe. LOL. But overall still okay la... look like AT only ma... D: LOL. Went home and kena laughed by my sis KNS.
Went to PS to pei yingqi watch her werewolfboy! HAHAH! She treated me more than half of the movie tickets YAY! :D Rewatched and still cried T^T But till the end I wna niaoniao so i faster left the cinema LOLLOL. then went to queue to buy les miserables. Had lunch at foodcourt and ate japchae. soso only hahaha. Then went to find pauline and entered the cinema. KENA CHECKED FOR IC LOL. MUST BE MY HAIRCUT LA! THE PERSON TELL ME THT I DON'T LOOK LIKE 16 AND THIS SHOW IS NC16. LOL. DAMN FUNNY. Don't know to be happy or sad abt this. LOL. But anw, les miserables was nice! Just that I didnt expect the entire thing to be sung out. yesyes, I know it's musical but WICKED/LIONKING also nv sing everything out one. LOL. But nonetheless, it was a good movie and some songs were super nice too! :D Then aft the movie we all went to shop and had dinner at concorde! :D Ate tofusoup and it wasnt spicy! :DDDD Then pei pauline and YQ to wait for their buses before I bus home myself :)
301212, miraculously flor came my hse too and made her addicted to tonari no kaibutsukun. (Other than Shimin and YQ who are the regulars) LOL. Then went to jcube to have dinner at itacho while YQ went home to have her dinner. Had the yummy tamago and had pudding :D
LAST DAY OF 2012! (311212) DECIDED TO MAKE IT A DRESS DAY! HAHAHA. Wore my CNY dress out again with the new bucket bag I bought from taiwan :D SO red please! Met shimin and had lunch at the old Aoba (I forgot what name now alrdy)! SM lied to me! She didnt wear contacts lol! then had ebi tsukemen! YUMYUM! But abit salty! HAd pudding and the pudding is super duper duper yummyyyy!!!!! I LOVE THE PUDDING OMG. and spent a total of 25bucks omg. HAHA. Then went to typo to shop for my 2013 planner! Typo was having 50% sale! So got my planner for 6bucks only! HAPPY :D Then went to collect point and suddenly unknown number called me. Picked up and realised its YQ LOL. SHE LOST HER PHONE LOL. So I called her phone but was engaged. Tried once more and it was connected but the person was like "how to use this phone omgomg" then hung up. So I called again and finally the person heard me and I passed my phone to YQ to let her talk to the person. In the end she have to travel back to AMK. LOL. damn funny! She walked into the collectpoint crying before that. HAHA. Last day of 2012 so drama please. Then me and SM slacked in collect point till YQ came bck again lols. then went to eat dimsum at food court. then joanne met us and went to kim gary for dinner. had french toast for dinner. Quite yummy :) then took photos and polaroid before parting ways. Send Joanne to her church while shimin and I go back to my hse. then just nice sis cooked clam chowder for us. DAMN FULLL. Then streamed johnnys countdown on keyhole. It was lagging and disconnecting like mad. BUT. still managed to catch NEWS's performance of chankapana and WQ ^^ LOVELOVELOVE. SAW ARASHI AND KANJANI's perf too! Then counted down with them! WOOHOOO! SO HAPPY NOW! Then Joanne came back shortly after and stared at the screen till it was 12am HAHAHA! Then v calm we said happy new year and I went to bathe straight aft. LOLLOL. Then got nth much to do so we watched 1 epi of tonari and abit of ghost hunt. heehee. Then flor came by and bought poker cards. So we played bridge and daidi and asshole daidi throughout the night. IT WAS DAMN FUNNY. I won the first round of the game! :D And I suck at bridge while shimin - flor pair always win. Then me and joanne pro at daidi. hahah! Was addicted to asshole daidi!!!! SUPER FUN! HAHAHA! Then morning time arnd 6plus uncle drove us to Jcube mac and treated us to breakfast! :) Ate sausage mcmuffin. Didnt have the usual cos stomach nt feeling well/bloated mayb due to the lack of sleep? then got indigestion D: Then went home and cleaned my room before falling alslp till 2plus! :D
So this was how my entire year and the start of 2013 went! :D Actually I kinda cheated cos I relied on photos/social media and lots of other sources to recall my year. It's really too tough to recall in such chronological order though it is said that memories are stored in an organised manner. Maybe my brain is too unique. There's just no time frame for awesome memories. LOL. So please, if I've missed anth impt out please tell me. (But i wonder how you're gna tell me.)
Conclusion for 2012:
I think this year is indeed quite a smooth sailing/good year for me. :) Had fun in Japan at the end of 2011 and kickstarted my year 2012 with FTI concert and fansign. Landed myself in a job with good incharge and nice colleagues though the starting pay was kinda like shit. Made new friends (yizhen) at work so I'm not lonely. Attended 2 Jconcert in SG, one with WEAVER X APPLICAT SPECTRA, another with FLUMPOOL X WEAVER. Both were great! :) NEWS released lots of stuff too with Chankapaana and WorldQuest single and a concert! :) Went to 2 countries in a year, Korea and Taiwan :D Made new friends and still managed to keep in touch with my old ones :) Trying to adapt to uni life, but thank God for all the people out there who guided me and taught me. Uni tutors and lecturers are wayyyyyyy better than my JC ones. HOHOHO. Managed to scrape through sem 1 and stuff. and finally HOLIHOLIDAYYYY! :D And this is how I spent my 2012, thanks 2012 for being so nice to me :D
Since 2012 is alrdy LONG over, and now here's 2013...
NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS FOR 2013:
1. Get a decent CAP! :D
2. Find a job and earn income to finance my JAPAN2014 trip!
3. Be good tempered/ try to keep your cool. Be more acceptable to criticism!
4. Don't/Stop pangseh-ing people at the very last minute! Must make it a point to keep promises!
5. Maintain my weight! Or maybe start exercising more often! (Stopped exercising eversince JC days were over. LOL) Hopefully all of us will stay healthy as ever! :)
LOL. tht's all I can think of for now! HAHA. Timecheck: it's alrdy 12012013 once I type this post. I started this post on 06012013 I think. LOL. Been too busy this few days so dun have much time to blog. Plus school is starting on the 14th! D: BUSY SEM AHEAD. SO AFRAID NOW. BUT WELLL. LETS DO THIS PEOPLE :D
and here's a video below for you to enjoy! :D It's a chinese song sang by flumpool, using the music of akashi, but lyrics by ahxing from Mayday/wuyuetian! HOHOHO. I'm laughing at Ryuta's pronunciation but nonetheless it's damn good alrdy! Certain words are damn clear and correctly pronounced. AWW RYUTA ^^ LOVE HIM TRUCKLOADS. Super jelly tht he's gg taiwan for concert in march... COME SG AGAIN PLEASE! D: Anw, PLAY AND LISTEN OKAY! HAHAHA.
2013, please promise that you'll be great! :)