<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Friday, November 16, 2012@12:25:00 am

HIHIHIHIHIHI! Another realllyyyyyy random post! Today was a-hell-of-a-day. LOL. Not joking. Deadline for my JS project and boy, it's really killing me inside out, upsidedown. I no longer make sense from this point onwards 'cos I've been surviving on 5 hrs of sleep today (I know it ain't little, but to me it is 'cos ever since uni started I've been able to get 7-8 hrs of sleep per day.) but welllll, other than that I managed to surive today with just 1 meal! Ysd too! Not that it was purposely, but today was really hellllllll. Not to mention ysd tooo!

Ysd had japanese oral test and I was so nervous till I can't really eat anth except for a pathetic undercooked waffle (but I quite like it :D). Though that I wld be late, but turned out to be quite early. Went in and just rambled nonsense on and on till I gave up on myself :( Teacher at the end still asked me if I wanted to continue to LAJ2... I said Idk cos I dun want her to say anth discouraging against me. :( Had bad cramps during soci lecture and can't concentrate at all. Bus-ed home to buy dinner @ WCP and waited for bus which took damn long to come. But at least i saw a cutie boiboi/girlgirl! :3 so kawaii she/he is a mixed blood w curly hair! Went home and slackkkkked. Started work and slpt at 3am just doing project. Felt like I was gna drown in this shitxz. everything was everywhere and nth seemed to be correct or flowing, not to mention lots of things undone, lost in our own paper cos we don't have any thesis. Dreamt that I was doing project in my dream too. LOL.

Woke up to find that I was quite late (it was 8:30 alrdy!) cos I initially met my grpmate at 9. Panicked, went to bathe, called my yizhang to drive me to school and managed to reach sch at 930. Went to starbucks, friend treated me to hot choco :) but brain still not working and stoned and went to lecture planning nt to listen to any single thing chioning footnotes and biblio. After lecture chionged to do our project everyone doing different roles and parts and FINALLY managed to get everything more or less settled just on the dot at 4pm. FELT SO FREE OMG. JUST LIKE THE DAY PW WAS OVER FOR ME. SCREW PROJECTS. Ohwell, it was super cold plus I was super hungry so was shivering lovely groupmate offer to lend me her jacket :D Was running late for my next lecture and had to chase after the D1 cos had quiz later. Ran with an empty stomach w cui face due to lack of sleep. Went into the lecture with mind kinda blank but the group quiz was kinda fun :) JF accompanied me to Arts to get my soci paper but prof not in, so LALALA. I DUN WNA GET BACK MY SOCI PAPER. Ahyi and mummy came to fetch me from sch! YAY! and had ikea meatballs + hotdog + chicken wing for my 1 meal today :D Super happy. Talked and crapped to mum about stuffff and watched SJK's drama :D SO handsome and played anipang like nobody's business, then rmbed tht I still have 1 more JS reply post to do (due tonight toooo! WTH.) Chionged and wrote like 200 words only. Full of crap summre, but at least there's the "effort" there, so they must give me at least 0.1% out of the 1.5% okay. Was gna submit at abt 11:53 then suddenly my internet was not responding. Panicked awhile and 11:56 it was back so faster log in and finalise and hit the submit button at 11:58 :D so now feeling alot relieved and happier and slack so spent like 20mins writing this stupid post. Gna go bathe and hit the sack! :D

crazy day indeed and uber glad that 15112012 was over and grateful that my groupmates were such funny and fun people to be with tho all of us are super slack in this project. 1 more week to exams! I HAVE TO DO THIS OMG. I MUST GET A. before that, have to go sch tmr to get my soci paper. SIGH! Hopefully it will be average. AVERAGE WILL DO PLEASE. JIAYOUS EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS. :) AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR HUIERN! :)