<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Wednesday, November 07, 2012@8:23:00 pm

この魂が尽きるまで レール曲げるくらいの覚悟だぜ
風向きはいつも変わるだろう 今この瞬間を鳴らすんだ
- 手をたたけ by Nico Touches The Wall
Randomly chanced upon this song, and well, was totally hooked onto it 'cos the song is damn catchy! ^^

But anw, here to post a SHORT post and a random one. 'Cos smth today got me thinking. Was talking to a friend and she was commenting that whenever I'm gna have my Japanese tutorial I'll be so damn nervous and study so much while she dun really prepare. I don't think she meant anth bad, but well, the defensive mechanism inside me or rather, my ego wun allow this. So I was busy defending myself and all by saying that "'Cos I'm not clever (like you all) therefore I need to study harder what. Plus I'm really bad at learning language." And I still rmb that I was kinda feeling kinda bitter inside. Then suddenly during soci lecture I was like too bored and was thinking why can't I be proud of my hardwork? Why can't I feel proud that I'm being so hardworking despite the fact of admitting I'm really not clever at all? :/ So I was like reasoning with myself and it may sound kinda stupid or illogical, but. Although we are not endowed with the gift of having high IQ, but at least, we are trying our best, no? With our own power we are changing our fate, slowly but surely, instead of relying on the talent we are born with. True that it might be tough and it is surely unfair that why aren't we born w high IQ so that we can all start on the same ground level, but who say life is fair to begin with? There's nth bad about being hardworking, or so I feel. Working hard for the things you aim for and getting it at the end of the day, that sense of accomplishment and pride is really inexplicable to put into words. :) I'm nt saying tht clever people don't put in hardwork, but rather, everyone should work hard to achieve our goals and tht wld feel satisfying. :) I dno wht I'm writing la, can't really express myself. But welllllll. Conclusion to myself is that, firstly I have to accept the fact that I'm really not tht clever therefore all the more I should work hard and get what I want so that when tht day comes, I can proudly tell everyone that "My hardwork really paid off and I've never ever once regretted working so hard for my dreams" :D

TILL THEN! ALL THE BEST FOR EXAMS! :D SHALL GO PUT IN MORE EFFORT ALRDY! NEED TO BUCK UP OMG. LAGGING BEHIND LIKE SOME SHIT. D;