<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Tuesday, October 02, 2012@12:14:00 am

もっともっと注いでよ 僕は愛で満たすから
何年先も君への熱情は冷めはしないから
触れていたい 離さない 指先まで全部
鼓動さえ 君と合わせたいんだ
止(や)まない想いは ときめきのファンファーレ
君となら夢だって現実(リアル)になっていく
虜にしてくれよ 今宵そっと 光へと touch
- Flumpool's Touch



School life have been hectic, lots of deadlines and tests coming up... :( But well, between school there must be some balance right? And yes, found some time off to go enjoy life as it is and just heck care abt sch for that day. And that day is where I attended WEAVER X FLUMPOOL CONCERT! :D:D:D:D:D

Nah, I've no time to elaborate on the concert, next time maybe? :) But well, as I've learnt in psych, as time goes by, my memory might be distorted or mayb I'll experience retrieval failure (please pardon me as I had my psych test today just now from 635-740pm). BUT WELL. I hope I'll have the time to blog abt that awesome night. :) Mayb at the end of the year? HAHAHA. Ohyes, and I need to remind myself that I need to blog abt my futile trip to the airport in sending them off. hahaha. It's kinda lame and insignificant, but well, I wna laugh and punch myself when I read it in the future. So, please anticipate it. (wait, I doubt I even have any readers, so I shall just post for the future me to read it :D)

All in all, THANK YOU WEAVER AND FLUMPOOOL FOR MAKING ME SUCH A CRAZY FANGIRL THAT IS LEFT BROKENHEARTED :'( BUT THANKS FOR BEING SO AWESOME. SUBARASHII NEEEEE. HAHAHAHA.

Ending off w this pic taken at the live w WEAVER from WEAVER's FB Page (why Flumpool dun have T^T) and try to spot me I'm at the VIP area and kinda can see me. HAHAHAHAHA.

Off to do my JAPANESE STUDIES PROJECT RESEARCH NOW. T^T KILL ME HIDEYOSHI/IEYASU/MINAMOTO OR WHOEVER. T^T KABUKI/TEACEREMONY/LITERATURE. OHMYMAMAMAMAMAMA.