<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Sunday, July 01, 2012@12:32:00 pm

それが君でした 愛しい君でした
心が求めていたものすべて
その微笑み その優しさ
言葉にすればひとつしかない
関ジャニ∞ - 愛でした
HELLOOOO! Back from CBLC FAC CAMP'2012! :)
Nah, I'm not gna type the entire camp stuff here 'cos I'm too lazy! PLUS I SHALL SKIP SOME SECRETS! SHALL TELL YOU IF YOU ASK ME PERSONALLY. HAHAHAHAHHAA! So I shall summarize here lo! For photos, please stalk my FB. LOL!

DAY 1:
  • My Group is Scooobydoooo and I'm tgt w Shimin! ^^
  • Was late for camp! Heng qiuli they all waited for me. Heeheee! Wht's new man, wht's new.
  • First enter the LT jiu have to take photo w a DSLR. OMG. FAT FACE SO I HIDE MY CHEEKS.
  • Sat down and OGLs talked to us! I think Suyi v prettyyy *v* I like her. HEEHEHEEE. No, I'm not les. Wait, mayb I'm. LOL! Ohwelllll....
  • Went down an sat in a circle. KH tried to seperate me and shimin but HAHAHAHA. I WAS TOO FAST AND FURIOUS.
  • Most of the people attended the camp was from FOS, so I was the odd one out :'(
  • Played icebreaker games and.... I lost -.- So have to do forfeit which was to write I ♥ FAC w my butt. LOL! Faced my butt towards Shimin! HAHAHAHA.
  • Then aft tht went out to learn some cheers. LOL. No creative juices from us one :x
  • Played a game whereby we have to arrange the numbers in ascending order, we lost. LOL. Then the next game was poison water or smth whereby we can only stepped on the cardboard provided and we can snatch the other teams' cardboards la. Anw, this game we won but KH told us that we're not suppose to win this cos it was suppose to be a team game whereby we help one another. LOLLLLLL.
  • Had too early lunch and didn't have much things to talk to each other. :(
  • Then have to change to dark coloured tee 'cos we're gna play field games.
  • Played a few games... I forgot which games came first! But I think I like water games the most! HEEHEE. I like the soapy water game whereby we have to slide backwards and collect balls then when we met the opposing team we have to play scissors paper stone to decide who proceeds on! HEEHEE! I WON FLORENCE! LOL. But I hate the part whereby we bump into the next player cos v painful. LOL! ANd played another game whereby we have to back face each other and carry water balloon on our backs. DAMN FUNNY COS I WAS PRACTICALLY DRAGGED BY SHIMIN. I DNO HW TO PUSH MYSELF FROM THE BACK LA! THEN EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING AT US! LOL. I also like th one which we have to line up and pass either a sponge or a plastic bags w holes over our heads. I stood behind Siti and damn wet! LOLLLL! V shuang ^^
  • I hate the game whereby we have to guess the thing in th bucket and then proceed on to the pingpong balls in soyasauce. WHY? COS THE PINGPONG BALLS HAVE TO BE PICK BY OUR MOUTHS YUCKS IMAGINE HOW MANY PPL DID THT OMG. I WNA PUKE. YES AND I PICKED TWO OF THEM AND I STOP LIAO! SO YUCKY.
  • the last game was to play smth like shotputt (?) then we playing against Conan which is Rujun and Qiuli! HAHAHAHAHA! Nah, I didn't play la, was like talking crap. hahahahaha! Then also kept joking arnd w SM & KH. Then SM was injure Apple's leg! TSK. ahhahaha!
  • Ohya, while waiting for games to start leonard actually introed a game called ninja warrior to us and wow! I was the first one to out. LOL! Reflex too slow. Shimin v pro! Always the Top 3! HAHAHA! Hidden talent uh!
  • Actually we also played handburger game whereby we have to stack on each other when the ingredients were called. LOL I TELL YOU! I WAS TOO HEAVY THEN THE HANDBURGER COLLAPSE. LOL! AND KENNY THANK ME FOR GETTING OFF HIM. LOLLLLL! Okay can.
  • Then we walked back and we made a new friend! Jerrie ^^ Heehee. Then we were basically talking crap la. LOLLLLLLL.
  • Ohya, then evening time Samuel came and joined in. Then all of them asked me why I never go arts camp. LOL. Cos I lazy :/
  • Had dinner and sat beside samuel. HE DAMN FUNNY EH. Full of nonsense one. HAHAHA! Kept laughing. Tested him the EQ tests. WAH SO FUNNY. Anw only me and him gg for QET. SO LOSERISH! :(
  • Aft tht Sam went home then we asked the others the EQ test. NOT BAD! I think girls really have different thinking than guys sia. LOL!
  • Went to play alot of other station games to get points and flag. The game is called assasination la. Kinda fun whereby we have to guess each other grp's gang leaders! SM was our gang leader. LOL! But other group kept guessing correctly tht it's her :( OHWELLLL. SHE GOT THE INNOCENT FACE. LOL! Anw we kept running arnd. Ambushing others and stufff. Kinda fun ^^ And NUS is like on the hill tooooooooo. UPSLOPE WAS JUST TIRING. HAHAHA.
  • I forgot what we did aft tht le lehh....... Ohya, we were the LAST. LOL! AND WE DIDNT GUESS ANY OF THE GANG LEADER CORRECTLY. SO SAD I KNOW RIGHT. LOL!
  • Ohya, they ordered supper but I didnt eat la! Then went to sleep at 2plus close to 3 plus and I CAN'T SEEM TO FALL ALSLP :( SIGH.

    DAY 2:
  • Woke up feeling quite SHAGGGGGG. :( Had an early breakfast. Managed to drink some soyamilk for 50cents which is kinda nice plus half a waffle w SM. Played Rotiprata and failed kinda badly. LOLLLLLL!
  • Ohyea, I find tht Songyu snr loooks like maru from Kanjani8. HAHAHHAA!
  • Morning we went for photoshop course. LOL! I v fail. Songyu kept coming over to help us. HAHAHAHAH! Really is IT idiot sia!
  • Aft the course we went for we went to play station games to get clue for "THE TRUTH". LOL! Quite fail la. we kept losing. HAHAHA! But some games are really fun to play!
  • Had an early dinner and we went to play RUNNING MAN. Got Round 1 and Round 2. Round 1 we have the throw the dice and see how much lemons must be drink. Then choose the amount of sugar to be put in. WE DAMN SUAY COS WE THREW 4 TIMES AND IT WAS ALL 6! MEANING WE HAVE TO DRINK 24 HALF LEMONS = 12 LEMONS. HAHAHHAHA! HENG WE GOT A SAUCESPOONFUL OF SUGAR. ANW IT WASNT THT BAD. The water was nice :) And we won la! Then Round 2 was the chasing thing. OMG MAD NERVOUS. ME AND SHIMIN WAS LOOKING FOR CLUE AND THEN WE KENA CHASED BY TINTIN AND THT FLORENCE TRUE FRIEND GO ASK HER TEAMMATES CATCH US. I FELL DOWN AND GOT CAUGHT :( POOOR KNEEEEE. ROUND 2 WAS OKAY COS ME AND SHIMIN GOT INTO A RATHER SECLUDED PLACE TO LOOK FOR CLUES AND I'M BLIND I CAN'T SEE ANY CLUES THO THEY WERE IN FRONT OF ME. Even the station master was like "You really cnnt see uh" HAHAHAHAHHAHA! Anw at the last min I was tapped from behind and kena caught by two sherlock holmes ppl. LOL And they led me back to the jail cos the game ended. Round 3 we were the catchers! SO FUN. COS there's nth to be afraid of! HAHAHAHAHA! BUT INSTEAD OF CATCHING PPL ME AND SHIMIN WAS LOOKING FOR CLUES! LOL. Thanks to Russel and Cheepong they told us where Siti&Suyi were. LOL! DIDNT SEE ANY CLUES IM REALLY BLIND. SM SPOTTED ALOT THO. LOL. Last round. DAMN EPIC ROUND. Conan was the catcher. Me&SM toook a different route to go siti&Suyi's place. Saw KH and asked for directions. HAHAHAHAH! THEN WE SAW CONAN PPL OMG. RAN UP THE STAIRS WNA DIE ALRDY STILL CHASE. RAN UPHILLL. WNA DIE ALRDY! SM KENA CAUGHT THEN STILL SHOUTED FOR ME TO JY. OMG. I WNA DIE THEN HE CAUGHT ME. HAHAHAHHAHA! SO TIRING SIA UPHILL EHHHH!!!! MY LUNGS GNA EXPLODE LIDDAT. THEN AFT CATCHING ME THE GUY GO CATCH ANOTHER GUY. In the end the three of us being caught one gathered and had a black market. HAHAHHAA. Kept pleading w th TINTIN guy to give us a minus sign. then Huiyong snr gave us each a freee sign. HAAHHAHAHA. SHHHH. SECRET. LOL! Then returned back and form an equation which equates to 1 la. HAHAHHAA. V FUN! I LIKE RM! CAN MAKE ALOT OF FRIENDS FROM OTHER GROUPS! ^^ Then Huiyong snr came over and said tht he wna noe our OG ppl. Then he knew our names le ma so everybody was like WHY HOW YOU NOE. HAHAHAHA. SECRET! Then we watched running man 100th epi. LAUGH TILL I DIE. And had Macs for Supper (which snrs treated us)! :)♥♥♥♥
  • Went back and bathe and had a HTHT session. Played traffic lights. Omg, our group is so green! HAHAHAHA! All the swiss one all EVERGREEN. SO SAD I NOE RIGHT. CAN FORM #FOREVERALONE CLUB. HAHAHAHA ♥ Anw, knew tht one snr was gna propose to his gf SO SWEET PLEASEEEE ♥♥♥ Yea. And then aft knowing all the snrs status then... OHYA AND LEONARD SAY HE TARGET FLORENCE! hahahahhaa.
  • Went back to sleeeep. Then it was the last night w Jerrie cos she's leaving the next day to fly to US :( Tried to HTHT but she fell alslp half way so left me and shimin HTHT. THEN TALKING TILL HALFWAY SNRS GO OPEN OUR DOOOR. SCARE US SIA.SUMMORE WE V BLIND CNNT SEE ANTH. LOL!!!! But anw, we talked till 4 plus and slpt for like 3 hrs? HAHAHA.

    DAY 3:
  • Wna die liao! 3 hrs of sleep sia. LOL! Snrs kept teasing us cos we HTHT ourselves and nt w them. :/ But some stuff really can only tell close friends ma :(
  • Went for CORS bidding. OMG. DUN UDS A SINGLE THING. Mayb cos I'm from ARTS then abit different from them :(
  • Aft tht we're gna go for amazing race. HAHAHA! Bidded 200 jewels and got the 2nd best route. Then exchanged w TINTIN and got the best route. LOL! MAd funny. Then ran aft trains and stufff. MAD FUNNY THING HAPPENED COS WE WERE CROSSING THE ROUTE THEN HALFWAY IT TURNED RED AND RUSSEL WNA RETREAT OF COS IS CONTINUE RUNNING LA. FUNNY TILL I WNA DIE. HAHAHAHAHHAA!
  • On the bus talked abt dno wht thing la. They ask me abt fass but I know nuts. :( Then tht Joel go shoot us. cos I say I'm gg for psych camp then I'm gg alone then he say good mah, will noe new friends unlike now we sticking tgt. HAHAHA. THANKS SIA.
  • Went to StGames and played games. HAHAHA I THINK I'M PRO! I WON TWICE. HAHAHAHHA! But sucked at dancing la. The guys was much btr in dancing. HAHAHA (Y)
  • Had lunch and was stucked btw guys. HAHAHAHA. Talked abt the EQ test again. HAHAHA. tht samuel keep twisting the story making it so biased. LOL. Anw, all the guys same one, except for KH. LOL! All put money first! TSK. Then Joel ask us to imagine tht we can pick strawberries in a farm then how many will we pick. So I chose 5 then samuel chose 1 every day. So it actually meant the number of sec we'll have. THEN THEY ASK ME SO 5 is ONE DAY OR WHT. THEN I SAY 5 FOR THE ENTIRE LIFETIME. HAHAHAHAHHAHA! Aiya, 5 'cos tht time I went korea I can only pick 5 mah! Then another one was to imagine th number of sushi in front of you. So me and SM can only imagine 2 then the rest imagine alot. LOL. So it meant the number of ppl you'll love with your whole heart. WOHOOO! 2 is more than enulf! :)
  • Ohwell, aft lunch went to complete our tasks and we were the LAST to go back. HAHAHA! Expected la. OHYA! @ Cold rock tht time we were suppose to complete a task whereby a girl and a boy must feed each other ice cream. HAHAHAHA. SHIMIN AND SAMUEL. DAMN FUNNNYYYYY (Y)
  • Aft the amazing race we went to tabao our food and then saw cockroaches. OMG. HAHAHA. Climbed up Joel shoes and he stepped it to death. HAHAHA! (Y) Anw, samuel was good in M'sia accent. HAHAHAHA! AND HE LAUGHED AT MY PIMPLES. -.-
  • Went back to LT and we had to go ask the suspects and victim for clues. Have to complete a task before getting the highend/lowend clues. Kinda fun ^^ Just tht we were bankrupt aft th entire stufff. Then aft tht we have to write down our hypothesis! woohooo. Was the last one to submit the ans. And Joel went up to present our work. LOL! HE GO SAY THANKS TO RUSSELL THEN EVERYONE STARED AT RUSSELLL MAD FUNNY OMG. well basically everyone guessed almost the same thing. HAHAHA!
  • Then aft tht we went back and had another round of HTHT. This time tension lowww cos I really needed sleeep :( Played truth or dare. Kena a qns tht made me so embarrassed tht I can't look at tht person again :( Sigh. I shldn't have been so truthful. FUNNY THING WAS: SOME GUYS ACTUALLY GOT CONFESSED TO BY GUYS. HAHAHAHAHA! INTERESTING MUCH! Then I wanted to say joel but mind blank became JOEY. LOL!
  • Went back room and flor came to crash. Initially wanted HTHT till morning since it was like gna be morning soon but I cnnt tahan fell alslp halfway at abt 530. Then woke up at 720 went to bathe and assembled downstairs.

    Day 4:
  • I don't know why. But I felt super duper awkward. :( Can't talk properly to him. SIAN. OHWELLL. Then ate our breakfast. then went to refill our bottles tht time huimin asked me some qns lo. LOL. I think it's super obvious tht Joel is the goodlooking one amongst the guys in my group la (But well, I think my group guys are actually kinda nice :D Except th part whereby they kinda despo for gf.) Then asked me who is the bf material LOL. I wanted to say KH but I said Russell then she shocked. HAHAHAHAHA! Dno la.
  • Boarded the bus to sentosa~ ^^ Reached sentosa. Played games. Then omg. My teeshirt can see thruuu T^T Then shimin lent me her another shirt to go over. THEN THT JOEL STILL COME AND ASK ME WHY I WEARING DOUBLE SHIRT. I kept quiet and he say NVM LA WE ALL NOE YOU DUN HAVE TO BE EMBARRASSED. THANKS MAN! They played a game whereby the girl will be carried by guys. OBVIOUSLY I STAYED AWAY. HAHAHAH! So joined another group to play 90sec of smth. hahaha! Then played shampooo game whereby we have to collect the most number of foams. HAHAHAHA! Then played captain sponge! Quite fun eh! Play captains ball in the sea, just tht ball is sponge. hahaha! LOST OBVIOUSLY. Then went to become the boundary! ALSO FUN! CAN SEEE THE GAME UPCLOSE HAHAHAH! ANW I SECRETLY THINK JOEL AND SUYI V COMPATIBLE. *V* dno why, but kept feeling this way thruout the camp. When I saw them playing tgt jiu BAM. the feeling is really there! *V*
  • Aft the stuff we wen to bathe and played another round of rotiprata and ninja warrior. Losers have to play 7 wonders. HENG I NV LOSE. HAHAHAHA. AWKWARD POSES. HAHAHA! Then went to vivo for our lunch. Bought LJS. THEY CHANGED THE FRIES :( DUN WNA BUY LJS ANYMORE. :( Then combined grp w tintin cos of Leonard and Florence. LOLLLLLLL. Play till 5 plus and bused home w Rujun and talked abt XXX w her! :'( SIAN SIA! HEARTBROKEN LA. HAHAHA!

  • OHwellll, in conclusion, I think this camp is fun! ^^ But I could have been more sociable instead of sticking w shimin~ But welll :) I feel tht our OG has the BEST OGLS AND THE BEST PPL IN IT! DNO WHY EH! JUST THT FEELING *V* Too bad, but I think that it'll be the last time I'll be meeting my OG 'cos firstly, I'm in different faculty. Secondly, the following OG outings all I cmi cos I'll be in camps and overseas. So.... I guess tht's the end of it? :( But I'm glad and grateful tht I'm in such a LOSER GROUP! ^^ THO WE'RE KINDA LOSER BUT WE HAD SUPER FUN TIMES TGT! ^^ THO DIDNT HTHT, BUT I FEEL V WELCOMED AND AT HOME IN THIS GRP ;) Hopefully we'll still be in touch w each other... Hopefully, tht is. Cos most of my other OGs usually stop contacting each other aft a while you noe. :(

    I SCOOBYDOO! :)
    Realllyrealllyrealllyyy glad tht I'm part of this family :)

    P.S. on a sidenote, those guys were 2 yrs older than us, but totally cnnt tell tht they are. The way they behave and such really is like same age one eh! HAHAHAHA!
    P.S.S. Shldn't keeep eyecandying ppl! :( Esp those tht are attached! :( SIGHHHHHHHHH. I think I should be blind, like that, looks wun play a big part of love right? :) So that only the heart will attract. tht's why I think SP is good, just that the partner shld remain a mystery even till the camp ends.