<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Monday, June 04, 2012@12:55:00 am

OHAI! :D It's 0036 now and I'm @ Changi Airport~ :D And yes, I'm blogging from the sats lounge which the Dynasty tourists are entitled to~ WOOHOO ^^ Gna board the plane at 230am and thr's still a long way to go I guess... I'm scared tht I won't be able to fall asleep on the plane just like tht time I flew to Japan :x Hopefully not... :x

Anw, my tour group no shuaige one WALAO! T^T I WNA EMO. Only lao aunties and lao uncles :'( So I shall assume that no shuaiges go to Korea.. :( Ohwell, and thr's like two teens girls same grp as me but I don't feel like making friends plus their sisters. so well, even if I befriend them I'll only be the odd one out, no? :/ OHWELL. I'm rambling cos it's still so early and I'm super full cos I had a late dinner at TCC @ T3 and chilled out alone w my malibu dream! *V* I think I'm getting the feel of traveling abroad alone, and I can say that the me now is still too early to go travel alone. :x I have totally no idea about wht I'm talking about now cos I'm rambling on and on and I guess I'm drunk w/o drinking any wine. Ohwell. Mayb this is the pre-travel syndrome? But I'm not excited. For now. I'm excited abt gg to Teseum in Jeju 'cos tht's whr Goong shooting took place at~ My all time fave drama :D I HOPE I CAN SEE SOME SHUAIGES IN KOREA AND SOME IDOLS LIKE MINHWAN OR CUTE BABIES LIKE DAYOUNG HAHAHAHA

On the sidenote, my poor dad :'( Sigh... Feel so sorry, yet I'm powerless to do anth. I think I'm such a burden sometimes.

I'm glad that I'm having this short getaway cos lots of things have been happening and I hope this trip may let me have time for myself and a time to "breathe". :) I've so much to tell, yet I'm too lazy to type them all out. And ysd (3rd june aftnn) I cooped at home and organised my Japan vids. Mayb, MAYBE, I'll be hardworking and explore iMovie and compile all the Jap vids tgt :) MAYBE tht is, cos I realise I didnt even bother to type any of my overseas trip out. HAHAHAHAHA! LAZY ME. OHWELL. I don't like to show my face on my blog PLUS, I hate my voice in cams cos they sound so disgusting. Ohwait, maybe my voice is just so disgusting :X

Oh, I hope tht my hair will pull thru for the next 24 hours... Please dun die on me and make me look hideous :'(( Anw my dad got the window seat and he doesn't want to exchange w me T^T Nah, I'm sure he wld :D HEEHEEHEE. ^^ Ohya, I'm so poor, can only spend 50bucks per day in Korea, so I doubt I'll buy anth back for my friends, only buy stuff for myself. My hard earn money okay! ^^ Shall pamper myself for once, and be selfish for once. Got so sick of putting others in front of me.

Random rant: I'm not rich, it's just because I'm willing to use up all my hardearned money to invest in travelling. Please understand the entire situation before making such passing comments. Really irritating please. If I'm rich, I wldn't have bothered to work. If I'm rich, I'd have traveled lots of countries. Bitch please. I scrimp and save and save and scrimp to go travel okay. I depleted all my salary for the past few mths returning debts and saving for this trip. So, technically, even if I'm rich, aft this trip I'd be pooor, no? HA.

Okay, tht's all! BYEBYE! DUN MISS ME! :D AND I WUN MISS SINGAPORE FOR THE NEXT 8 DAYS OR SO ^^ Can't wait to go back to work, ya right.