
Monday, April 09, 2012@8:59:00 pm
EYYYYYLOOOOOO! :D
I doubt any of my juniors gna come and read my bloggggggg. BUT, thr's still a 0.00000000000000001% chance tht they might kaypo abt my life and chance upon this post. Okay, so this post is dedicated to jnrs/ppl who are gna sit for As. :) As you know, A level results have been released like over 1 mth liao (1 mth and 5 days to be exact), and I still haven clear my cupboard, even tho I promised my mum to do so. So ysd I was lying on bed gg to prepare to sleeep, then all of a sudden I tot of selling my notes (which I doubt anybody wants it :/) and then all sorts of money making tots came to my mind, hence, I wasn't able to fall alslp till 12? :/ okok, to cut the long story short, I shall show you all my notes and revision packages which I'm gna selll, or rather, donate! HAHAHAHA :)
SEEE! SO MESSSYYY AND DUSTYYYY :(1. GENERAL PAPER
This file contains ACJC GP NOTES (WHICH IS MEGA THICK AND USEFUL) as well as AJ GP NOTES
(WHICH IS EXTREMELY USELESS) TOGETHER WITH the notes which I've handwritten + the notes which my GP tuition teacher gave me. :) P.S. its TUITION TEACHER, not TUTOR! All the ACJC notes I photocopied myself, so you can guess how ex I spent on them and I'm willing to give them away! Plus all the notes are organised according to the first letter of the topic, in alphabetical order! So it save you alot of time arranging them! ^^ I spent the entire day last time during As to pack them okay! Now I'm giving them out to you all!!! SO NICE RITE! ^^
2. BIOLOGY


I bought part 1 of the revision packages which consists of alot of top sch's bio prelim papers, rest assure, its all BLANK!!!! I didnt touch it AT ALL and I spend 50bucks on this! *facepalm* HAHAHA! So I'm giving this to you all also! WHO WANTS! :D Who wants my sch's notes tooo? Of cos my sch's notes cnnt be compared to Hwachong's or some other top notch sch's notes, but well, all these notes help me to get my A okay! HAHAHA. I'll give away my TUITION WORKSHEETS (which I copied alot of model ans) and stuff! Ohyes, all those extra info said by my tuition teacher are alrdy copied inside my notes tooo! ^^ I"LL GIVE MY TYS ALSO! INSIDE ALL GOT ANSWERS ONE! WHO WANTTTTS!!!!!! *desperate*PAISEH! I think I'm nt giving my bio notes alrdy! 'Cos my snr told me tht if I take up psychology I'll need it! But I can lend it to peeps for a few mths before Aug (JUST DUN DESTROY IT! T^T)! Is tht okay? :)
3. CHEMISTRY 

I also bought the revision package and I think it costed abt 50 bucks also! I think i got tried some of the papers, but well, you can always ignore my ans! Thr are model ans provided behind tooo! ^^ I'm gna give/sell my chemistry notes too! I got organise them according to organic/inorg/phy chem okay! Plus all these notes are binded and all my TUITION notes are all inside! Worksheets toooo! VERY USEFULL~~~~~~ SERIOUS! ANYBODY WANTS IT?! :)
4. MATHEMATICSHELLO! I'm sure everybdy noes tht AJ's maths damn hard. HAHAHA! I'm gna give my notes + revision packages away too! I've also binded and labelled all my notes! I can also give you my tuition worksheets for you to try out! ^^ GRABGRABGRAB! I HATE MATHS THE MOST SO I WANT IT TOTALLY GONE! HAHAHAHAHHA! (Except for Stats notes I cnnt give 'cos if I enter uni I may need it!) Paiseh, i didnt take any pics of my maths notes cos I'm lazy~~~~ But its the same pattern as my other notes ^^ Binded and organised according to topics!
5. ECONOMICS (H1 level) 
MY H1 ECONS NOTES THE PRETTIEST ALL LIKE BRAND NEW OKAY!! ^^ With the revision packages/essays compliations! WHO WANTS IT! Paiseh, I dun have econs tuition, but I can give you all the essay notes I written in class! (But abit ugly uhh!)
P.S. ALL OF MY NOTES ARE WELL BINDED AND LABELLED FOR EASY REFERENCE LIKE ABOVE! OKAY! So I've done describing alrdy! So those jnrs which are interested please sms/mention or DM me at twitter @s0hhuixin/FB/call my hp no./email me @ jermainesoh767@hotmail.com!!!
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE OKAY! ^^ (highly doubt thr'll be any response!) But still, please! If not as soon as uni starts I'll clear them out (e.g throw them/recycle them) So I'd rather them to be in good and useful care than to be thrown away! :'( My two years hard work of collating them okay! Ehh, I'm willing to give them out for free la, and I can meet you up personally to pass you these items okay! But then only kindhearted ppl will pay me some tips la! Aft all I paid so much tuition fees to get all these useful stuff and in the end you gna get 'em at a cheap/low rate okay! :D
SO WHO WANTS. LELONGLELONGLELONGLELONG! ^^
Valid till early Aug 2012! If not SAYONARA FOREVER!