<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Thursday, March 15, 2012@8:11:00 pm

胸に咲いた恋の歌 艶やかな君に恋をした
空に咲いたの歌 いつまでも僕ら恋してる
きっとこんな気持ちが 世界中溢れてるんだろうな
ー花火、テゴマス


OHYESOHYES! I'M SO EXCITED EVEN WHEN I'M TYPING THIS POST OUT PLEASEEEE! I DUNNO WHERE TO START AND PLEASE PARDON MY INCOHERENCY THRUOUT THE WHOLE BLOGPOST. LOL! SO, HERE WE GO. PLEASE SAVE YOUR EYES AND SKIP THIS IF YOU HATE SPAZZING FANGIRLS LIKE ME AND IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO CAPSLOCKS 'COS THIS POST IS CAPSLOCK HEAVY. :)

(APPLICAT SPECTRA AND WEAVER FTWW!)

Okay, to be frank, I didnt noe abt them having a showcase in S'pore. Not to mention tht I dun even noe of their existence. Till one fine day on twitter @Lyingqi mentioned a few of us and asked if we were interested in gg to the concert. Initially I didnt want since I dun really noe them, didnt even hear before their songs please, plus it was on a TUESDAY NIGHT, which means I'll be dead tired the following day since I've work in the morning. BUT. in the end I still decided to go for it since it's kinda CHEAP. ITS ONLY 45BUCKS FOR A FREAKING CONCERT AND ITS CONSIDERED VIP. LIKE WHAT?! HAHAHA! CHEAPCHEAPCHEAP PLUS JAP BANDS! So, in the end @tabemassu, @kinkyloo, @TrollLex, @Lyingqi and I bought the tickets. So I downloaded a single of WEAVER (link given by @Lyingqi) and put it into my iphone to listen. So I sometimes listen to their songs but mostly I was listening to tegomass and NEWS and FTI and Gazette etc. --- basically listening to songs that aren't theirs.

Its when its nearing the concert dates which I've decided to find out who they really are. So I googled J-live Asia and I realised "hey, there's another band other than WEAVER which is APPLICAT SPECTRA, which I dunno any of their songs." So I youtubed them and a mv called St Elmo popped up so I clicked and listened. OMGOSH. GOOOSEBUMPS POPPING. COS THE VOCALIST'S VOICE IS MAD AWESOME AND UNIQUE. So I had quite a strong impression of their music since I felt it suited me more than WEAVER's 'cos its more ROCKISH. Plus I find the vocalist kinda cute, cos he looks like a girl and SOUNDS LIKE ONE TOO; plus the guy playing the guitar and synthetiser looks cute too. So well, I decided that mayb I'll prefer APPLICAT SPECTRA > WEAVER. Kays, so aft tht I didnt continue researching.

It was till this week, like sunday/monday when I started looking fwd to the entire concert thing. Partly 'cos I'm taking half day off work and eating @ Manna w @Lyingqi before the concert :) But still, I'm so eggcited 'cos I wna hear them live, tho I dun even noe ANY of their songs. (btw, the "noe" I meant here is like noeing their lyrics and song title, memorising their melodies and singing w them.) Okay, so monday night I had a bad time deciding wht to wear to work which can pass off as presentable, not formal to concerts. So I slpt kinda late tht day. :( But well, v soon time flew and I met @Lyingqi for our korean lunch and the uncle in Manna recognise us (or rather, is yingqi) HAHAHA! We'll patronise the shop monthly eversince FTI's concert man! :D The food thr is really nice. Okay, so we ate till almost 3 and we took 700 to somerset to meet JK. Ohyea, in btw me and Yingqi laughed at alot of things 'cos we said alot of silly stuff and she did an embarrassing act man. LOL. *insider's joke* LOLLOL! ANW JK WALKED TOWARDS US AND WE WERE SHOCKED COS HE SLIMMED DOWN. LOL. AND HE PUT BRACES. HAHAHA. So JK and YQ went to buy Starbucks. Then we slacked and did lots of stupid stuff till Joanne joined us! hahaha! Then she had her dinner then dno wht we do and then met Flor to go to *Scape.

Okay, not tht I'm bad or wht but HEY! thr's ppl queuing alrdy okay! SO DUN PLAYPLAY! :D Then me and Joanne go toilet dabian. LOLLOL! I dno why I'm saying this, but its kinda impt. LOL. Then soon the doors open and we were allowed to go in! Then we chose center seats but kinda behind like 4 rows from stage? hahaha! But I'm kinda worried cos when we sat down thr's so little ppl :( Then we crapped like dno wht and zipai till abt 7? They played their MVs and I told JK tht if the Applicat Spectra (AS) Vocal give me the MV face I'll get angry cos I wna see other sides of him too! And then WEAVER got one MV he was cutting the apple skin continuously! SO LIHAI! Then I told JK and YQ my husband must noe hw to to do tht too and tht JK go say he can do it too. Like a care, srsly? HAHAHAA! AND ME AND YINGQI WAS BASICALLY FANTASIZING AND BEING DELUSIONAL AND MAKE BELIEVE LIKE WHEN THE DRUMMER THROW HIS DRUMSTICKS WE'LL CHIONG TO CATCH THEM ETC. MADNESS. LOLLOL. Okay, then gradually the VIP seats were kinda filled up with empty pockets here and thr tho, but at least its presentable. :) Ohyea, its kinda irritating to see staff touching and "tuning" the artiste's instruments cos ain't it supposed to be tuned? :/ Ohwell. Then me and YQ were like commenting they actact only HAHAHA. K la, mayb still must thank them okay! ^^ I'm nice! :D OHYA JK TOLD ME THT SHOTA'S BASS IS ACTUALLY 5 stringed while the usual one is only 4 strings! COOLL MUCH!

SO. IT STARTED. WHEN THE LIGHTS WERE DIMMED AND OFFED, EVERYBODY STARTED STANDING UP AND SCREAMING.

IT STARTED WITH APPLICAT SPECTRA AND I WENT CRAZY. LIKE MAD HIGH. Then everybody was like screaming and stuff and swinging their lightsticks! So we kinda regretted not buying one (it was on sale when we're queuing) cos we got nth to swing to! But then some kind fans sitting beside flor and joanne passed us some! SO BASICALLY EACH OF US HAVE ONE LIGHTSTICKS EACH. HOW AWESOME! MAD LOVE THE FANS :D Tho till now I dno who they are, but THANKS FOR BEING SO KIND :') OHYES. MAD HIGH. AND TELL YOU WHAT! THE VOCALIST (SHINICHI) WAS SMILING AND LAUGHING. OMGZ! REALLY DIFFERENT FROM HIS MV FACE. OMG. FELL INSTANTLY IN LOVE W HIM. AND HE WAS WEARING HEADPHONES. AND HIS STICKS TO PLAY HIS SAMPLING PAD IS DAMN COLOURFUL *V* DAMN COOOL. AND IN ONE SONG HE THREW HIS STICKS ON THE FLOOR AND USED A NEW ONE. OMG. WHY DUN THROW TO MEEEEEE! :( ANW, THR'S LIKE THE GUY PLAYING GUITAR AND SYNTHESIZER (KENKEN) IS DAMN CUTE TOOO! HE IS MAD SUNSHINE AND SMILEY!!!!! FROM AFAR HIS SMILE LOOOKS LIKE SETO KOJI'S OMG. FAINTS. SO ALL OF US WERE PRACTICALLY SPAZZZZING NONSTOP. OMG. AND TELL YOU WHT. ALL OF THEM ARE SO DAMN PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE THEY HAD SMILES ON THEIR FACES FROM THE START TILL THE END. NOT JOKING. :D then during the MC it was mad funny, cos its kinda awkward cos they dno wht to say to us (in eng) while we're all silent waiting for them. WHY SO CUTE! :D I KEPT LAUGHING. and they said tht they went to chinatown to eat paper chicken tht's why they v enegetic! OMG. AHAHAHAHHA! SO CUTE! AND THEN KENKEN KEPT ASKING US IF WE LOVE HIM. OF COS WE DO! :D:D:D:D:D:D! AND THR'S LIKE THIS PART HE WENT TO THE BACKSTAGE AND TAKE OUT HIS SCRIPT. LOLLOLLOLLLLL! WHY SO CUTE!!!!! SO FUNNY! FIRST TIME SEE PPL TAKE OUT SCRIPT TO RECITE. HAHAHAHHA! Ohyea, and Shinichi told us tht in Japan, their fans called them APPLI-NYANKO! SO CUTE RITES. I SEE NO LINK UNTIL I READ A FANBLOG AND SHE SAID APPLICAT OMG. WHY SO CLEVER. HAHAHA! AND I GUESS AFT SAYING THT HE WAS EXPECTING PPL TO SCREAM APPLINYANKO BUT NO ONE DID. BUT WELL. FROM NOW ON I SHALL CALL YOU APPLINYANKO :D OHYES. AND THEY SAID THT THEY WANTED TO SEE US (IN ENG) AND SUMONE FROM THE AUDIENCE SHOUTED 会いたかた! AND KENKEN'S LIKE YES!!!! SO CUTE PLEASE!!! AND THEY ASKED THE AUDIENCE WHTS OUR FAVE JAP WORD AND SUMONE SHOUTED KIMOCHI. LOLLOL LIKE WHAT?! :D Anw, KENKEN used his phone and took a photo of the audience BUT it turned out blur. LOL! Shld be too eggcited liao! :D:D:D:D! SO CUTE! (LOOK BELOWWWW)
(Picture Source: http://lockerz.com/s/192375112 ITS KENKEN'S TWITTER TOOO)
Then aft their last song, they went in and we sat down, then we had a slight pause before saying ENCOREENCOREENCORE (in jap way) and they came out and thanked us for the encore! WHY SO CUTEEEEE!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D! So aft tht, Shinichi said tht he'll sing St. Elmo in ENGLISH. OMGGGGGG! LIKE WHATTT. AND HE SAID IT'LL BE UPSIDE DOWN (?) Dun really uds wht he meant! But still, I think he did this specially for S'pore cos we speak Eng! OMG. LIKE SRSLY WHY SO NICE AND SINCEREEEEE!!!!! :D So WAS HIGHING AND SHOUTING FOR THEM EVEN THO THEIR ENG AIN"T GOOOD, BUT THE MUSIC AND SINCERITY IS AWESOME!!!!! *v* So they ended and KENKEN ACTUALLY CAME DOWN TO THE STAGE AND HUGGED ONE OF THE FANS. OMG. WHYYYYYYY! :'( BUT STILL *v* Ohyea, and Shinichi said tht their main guitairist, Nakaosou is Japan #1 guitarist and his skills is reallyy (Y)(Y)(Y)! :D HIS ENDING POSE ALL V COOL ONE. AND GUITARIST (Nakano) SAID THT IT IS A NICE VIEW, THERE IS MANY PEOPLES. HE HAS NO WORDS. THANKYOU. LOL! SO CUTE! AND OHYA DID I MENTIONED THT SHINICHI'S LIVE SOUNDED EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE TRACKS. OMG. JUST KILL ME. AND HIS NORMAL VOICE IS NOT LIKE THT. OMG. WHY SO PERFECT! SPAZZZZZZ. AND HE ASKED US TO SING HADALALA OR SMTH W HIM SO CUTE PLEASE! AND SHINICHI PLAYS BASS/SAMPLING PADS AND IS A VOCALIST WHY SO TALENTED MAN.

(Added on 17032012:)
OKAY! NOW I TOTALLY NOE THE MEANING BEHIND APPLICAT SPECTRA 'COS OF THIS INTERVIEW! WHY SO CUTE ONE. OMG. AND THEY CAPTURED KENKEN'S AWESOMENESS IN THE VIDEOS OMG. AHHAHAHA! AND I REALISED THT THEIR SOUND IS REALLY MAD AWESOME! BUT THE VOCALIST VOICE SOUNDED SOFT IN THE VIDEOS, BUT IN REALITY ITS NOT LA. ITS PERFECT AND YOU CAN SEE SHINICHI'S SMILE. SO CUTE PLEASE. SPAZZZZZ. YOU CAN WATCH THEIR LIVE VERSION OF KAMISAMA NO SUKIMA, STAR NOTE AND PRISM BY CLICKING ON THE NAMES OF THE SONGS! :D SRSLY, THANKS TO RAZOR TV! WHY THE INTERVIEWS SO CUTE ONE! OMGZ SPAZZZZZ. LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE! :DDDDD

Kay, so we had a short break while they move the instruments and stuff. And tell you what, its barely half of the concert and I'm gna be voicelesssss! BUT I WAS DAMN HIGH AND SAHDJAFJASKDIASEUIWDASNDAS!!!!!!! MADNESSS. Then Toru actually came out and tuned his drums!!! Didnt realise till Yingqi told me and well, his bob head is recognisable! HAHAHHA! OKAY. ANOTHER FRANK THING WHICH I HAVE TO ADMIT. DUN KILL ME PLEASE. When I was researching on WEAVER, I was like omg, the drummer is totally not cute -.- YOU CAN SAY I AM SUPERFICIAL. YES AND I ADMIT THT I AM OKAY. BUTBUTBUTBUT!!!!!! DURING THE MC I REALISED HOW CUTE HE IS YOU NOE! MAD CUTEEEE!!!! HE SAID THT HE ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN IN S'PORE BEFORE W HIS FAMILY AND HE WENT TO FLYER AND WENT TO NIGHT SAFARI. THE BEST PART WAS, HE ACTUALLY SAID THT I SAW MANY ANIMALS AND HIS HANDS OPENED BIGBIG TO ILLUSTRATE HOW MANY ANIMALS. OMG. SO CUTE AND HE KEPT REPEATING IT AND ALL OF US WERE SHOUTING KAWAIIIIIIIII. omgz. SPAZZ TILL I DIE. AND YUJI (THE VOCALIST PLUS PIANIST) WAS TELLING HIM OKAY, PERFECT. LOLLOL. LAF ME DIE. *v* WHY SO CUTE! THEN HE SAID HE SAW THE ANIMALS AND IT WAS EXCITING, BUT NOW WITH US IT IS EVEN MORE EGGCITING!!!!!! LOVELOVELOVEEEEE TTTM! Plus yingqi told me tht thruout the whole concert BE-CHAN (the drummer) HAD LOTS OF FACIAL EXP LIKE MINHWAN'S PUFFY CHEECKS. OMGZ. KILL ME. (btw its not because I dun wanna see him BUT its cos of my HEIGHT and the place which I'm standing @) SO THRUOUT THE ENTIRE CONCERT I CAN ONLY SEE YUJI AND OKUNO (BASSIST) *V* AND ITS ENULF TO KILL ME ALRDY. HAHAHAHHAHAHA. OKAY, SO OKUNO SAID THT ITS ACTUALLY HIS FIRST TIME OVERSEAS FOR LIKE THE PAST TEN YEARS. OMG. I'M SO TOUCHED WHY COME HERE!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D *HUGGGGSSSSS* AND YUJI SAID THT ITS ACTUALLY THEIR DREAM TO HAVE CONCERT OVERSEAS. OMGGGGGGG. ITS MY DREAM FOR JAPANESE BANDS TO COME S'PORE TOOOOO! AND THEY KEPT SAYING ARIGATOU AND STUFF. OMG. WHY SO THANKFUL, WE SHLD BE THE ONE THANKING YOU MAN. AND YUJI KEPT SAYING HE'LL SING THE NEXT SONG WITH ALL OF HIS HEART AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH. OMG. SRSLY. AND I'M LIKE *V* AND SHOTA OKUNO IS SO CUTE HE WAS SINGING AND SYNCING W YUJI IN SONGS AND ALL OF THEM SO SMILEY. WHY LIDDAT. OMG. Anw! Yuji's piano skills is really godly and he really sing welll~~~~~ OMG. DEADDDDD!!! THEN THEY WENT IN AND EVRYBDY WAS LIKE ENCORE. AND THEN WHEN THEY CAME OUT YOU NOE WHT? YUJI ACTUALLY TOLD US THT ITS OKAY TO TAKE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS, THERE IS NO RESTRICTIONS! OMG. WHY SO NICE. HE SAY ITS OKAY. OMG. AND HE ACTUALLY POSED FOR US. WHY SO NICENICENICENICNEINICE! LOVE THEM TTM! AND EVRYBDY INSTANTLY TAKING OUT CAMS TO TAKE PICS. OMG. AND THEIR ENCORE SONG WASN'T HARD TO SAY I LOVE YOU (TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, I ONLY NOE THT SONG :/), it was TINKERBELLL (ティンカーベル), followed by SHINE. BUT WELL! ALL THEIR SONGS ARE STILL NICE! :D *HEARTS* AND END OF EVRYTHING YUJI ACTUALLY SUGGESTED TO TAKE A PHOTO WITH ALL OF US. OMG WHY SO NICENICENINCIEEEEE. KILL ME. AND I'M LIKE OMG. AND HE V CUTE HE SAID EVRYBODY QQ *DO HANDSIGNAL TO TELL US TO SQUEEZE* (AS IN EVRYBODY SQUEEEZE TO GET INTO THE PICTURE) AND THEY REALLY TOOK PICS OMG. AND THEN ME AND YINGQI WERE LIKE SIAO AND WE WERE LIKE AISHITERU X100000. LOLLOLS! OHYA I FORGOT WHEN BUT YUJI SAID SUKIYANE~ HAHAHAHHAA! And evrything ended :'( Then my bag died with it too cos the strap just suddenly snapped... zzzz! ohyaohya! WEAVER's eng is btr than APPLI-NYANKO's HAHAHA! BUT BOTH IS STILL ADROKABLE OKAY! :D

(Pticture Source from J-Asia Live FB)
OHYA FANCAMS OF SHINE (LAST ENCORE SONG OF WEAVER WHICH THEY ALLOWED US TO TAKE PICS AND THE MOMENT HE SAID QQ SO CUTE!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHYlal1O2B0
AND THIS ONE YOU CAN SEE YUJI TWISTING FOR US! :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sear3I3B_gs&feature=related

(Added on 17032012):
I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED OUT THIS IMPT THING! THR'S ACTUALLY ONE PART BE-CHAN STOOD UP AND PLAYED HIS DRUMS! WHY SO CUTE! AND RAZOR TV CAPTURED IT! CHECK OUT THEIR PERF OF TOKIDOKI SEKAI WHICH HE STOOD UP IN! PLUS AI NO KATACHI AND KOKORO NO NAKAMADE (WHICH YUJI MENTIONED THT HE CNNT COME HERE OFTEN! WHYYY T^T) AND CATCH THEIR INTERVIEWS MAD CUTE PLEASE HERE AND HERE! OMG. AND I DIDNT MENTION THT THEY ARE ALL DRAGON BABIES AND MY COLLEAGUES ONCE TOLD ME THT PPL BORN IN THE YEAR OF CHICKENS SUITS DRAGONS. IS THIS FATEEEEEEE!!!! SPAZZZ TTM! OHYA AND IN ONE OF THE INTERVIEW OKUNO MENTIONED THT GIRLS WHO SMILE ATTRACTS HIM. PLEASE MEANS I MUST HAVE CAUGHT HIS EYES AT LEAST ONCE COS I WAS SMILING FOR THE ENTIRE 3.5 HOURS TILL MY FACIAL MUSCLES WERE SORE THE FOLLOWING DAY PLEASEE. OMGOMGOMG. HAHAHAHHAA!

OKAY. THIS IS FUNNY ENULF THT'S WHY I DEDICATED A PARAGRAPH TO THIS INCIDENT:
SO APPARENTLY ME AND YINGQI WANTED TO SHOUT "KAKOIII" TO WEAVER AND WE WERE LIKE AT THE COUNT OF THREE. SO YINGQI COUNTED TO THREE AND I DECIDED NOT TO SHOUT NOT BECAUSE I PURPOSELY BUT CAUSE I THINK YUJI WNA SPEAK THEN IN THE END ONLY YINGQI SHOUTED KA~~~~~ AND KOIIII NEE (IN A GRADUALLY SMALL VOICE) AND OMG. YUJI AND THE REST WERE LIKE EHHH? AND I THINK YUJI KNEW WHT WE WNA SAY HE SAID ARIGATOU and ILOVEYOU LOLLOL. AND EVRYBODY WAS LAUGHING AT YINGQI! OMG. AND ME AND YINGQI WERE LIKE SQUATTING DOWN. SO MAD PAISEH! BUT AT LEAST THEY LOOKED IN OUR DIRECTION. MAD FUNNY. WAS LAUGHING NONSTOP AND YINGQI WANTED TO KILL ME. LOLLOL.

Okay, so aft the concert it was the handshake session (as seen from above) and they started with the people in the general admission and then it was our turn! OMG. AND I WAS LIKE PANIC COS I DUN EVEN NOE THEIR NAMES AND STUFF. srsly, I went into the concert as a normal person so I didnt really prepare much, neither did I expect me to fall so hard for them. OKAY. So they started w AS's drummer, Taichi, then KENKEN, then Nakasou and Shinichi. Then WEAVER's Be-chan, Shota and Yuji! Kay. So I said to the drummer "Drums sugoi" (cos I really dno wht to say and truthfully, he was kinda goodlooking amongst them up close!) then next is KENKEN and I was like KAWAIIII AND I PINCHED MY OWN CHEEKS SINCE I CNNT PINCH HIS (I'M MAD, REALLY) I can't really rmb wht he replied or did cos I was mad really And I went to Nakasou and I said sugoi (tht's all in my mind now) and then its Shinichi's turn I wanted to say tht his voice is special and I was too nervous till I said KOE GAGAGAGAGAGAGGAGA.... SUGOI (cos I can't think of the word "tokubetsu" all of a sudden. Plus one staff pushed me (lightly) to Be-chan since I'm jamming the queue for a while LOLLOL THEN I MAD EMBARRASSED AND I DIDNT LOOOK AT THE WEAVER MEMBERS FACE AND FASTER SHAKE AND GO! T^T REGRET MUCH!!!!!! BUT THEN ALL THEIR HANDS ARE MAD WARM! HAHAHAHHAHA. :D:D:D:D! THEN WE WENT TO REDEEM OUR SIGNED POSTERS! DIDNT EVEN WNA FOLD THEM TOO PRECIOUS! *V* HAHAHA! Then we gathered at the place which they will appear and they so nice! THE FANS ALSO SO NICE! COS THEY DIDNT MOB THEM OR WHT. ALL SO ORGANISED AND POLITE. OMG. BUT ANW, THEY V NICE AND WAVED BYE TO ALL OF US (I GOT VIDEO BUT I DNO HW TO UPLOAD HERE) BUT ANW, THEN MY SIDE WAS YUJI AND BE-CHAN. AWWWW. SO CUTECUTECUTECUTE. THEN YINGQI VIDEOED BE-CHAN SALUTING TO THEM! WHY SO CUTE! *V*

Some fancams of them leaving: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jso05_8QNCQ
And @Lyingqi's vid of them leaving, look out for Be-chan's SALUTE!: http://www.twitvid.com/DUHUF

OMG. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THT I ATTENDED THEIR CONCERT. THEY WERE MAD AWESOME AND I'M KINDA SAD THT THEY ARE ALL SO UNDER-RATED T^T SIGH! WHY KPOP IS LIKE DOMINATING NOW. SIGHXZ. KKK, I NOE SOME FANS OUT THR WILL KILL ME, BUT WHTEVR. THT'S MY OPINION. BUT ANW, I LIKE THEM, JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE BANDS I LIKE, BUT THEY ARE SO HUMBLE AND POLITE AND SO NICE TO FANS. WHY LIDDAT. OMGZ. I CAN SRSLY FALL FOR THEM OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN. I'M SURE ALL BANDS WHO STARTED OUT ARE LIKE THT, BUT NOT ALL MATURED BANDS WILL STILL REMEMBER THIS KIND OF FEELINGS OF TREASURING EACH AND EVRY FANS THEY HAVE EVER SINCE THEY DEBUT. *V* AHHHHH. I DNO HW TO PUT ALL THESE FEELINGS INTO WORDS SINCE MY ENGLISH SUCKS, BUT I REALLY CAN EXPLODE AND PUKES RAINBOW. they ain't perfect, but the feelings they put into their performance is perfect :))) I really dno wht to say. I know it's an unfair comparision, but still, I want to say tht I felt tht this concert is much more worth it than FTI's. 'Cos its longer like 3.5hours, cheaper by dno how many times, plus the fans were really nice and ALL OF US HAD A GREAT TIME! :D:D:D! Unlike in FTI's I WAS TOTALLY UNHAPPY. AND ALL OF THEM (AS AND WEAVER WERE ALL SO SMILEY AND THEY LOOKED LIKE THEY ENJOYED THEIR PERF W US!) I think tht's the main point :) HAPPY! :D:D:D:D! SPAZZING NONSTOP MANXZ! *V*

Aft the entire thing I trained home w JOANNE AND I WAS GIGGLING NONSTOP LIKE DNO WHT COS I TOO MAD. AND I REALISED THT WHEN I'M MAD I'LL GIGGLE NONSTOP. AND GUESS WHT. I MISSED MY LAST BUS AND HAVE TO TAXI-ED HOME. BUT STILLL! *V* MAD WORTH IT. AHHHH~~~~~~ I HOPE THEY'LL COME BACK AGAIN PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE. I'LL PAY FOR IT NO MATTER HW EX SINCE IT'LL ALWAYS BE CHEAPER AS COMAPRED TO US GG TO JAPAN TO WATCH THEM!

ONE OF THE MOST ENJOYABLE AND UNFORGETTABLE NIGHTS OF MY LIFE PLEASE! 8DDDDDDDDD


Ohyes, I took half day the following day 'cos I totally cnnt wake up and all my colleagues were like teasing me when I went to work. LOLLOL! And I fangirled to my mum abt tht night and guess wht -.- HER REPLY WAS: HANAHANA, GO SLEEP. WALAO! MAD ANGRY :( hahahaha! Ohwelllls. Shall spazz to her nxt time *v* ANW AS I RECALL BACK I FIND MYSELF VERY BUYAOLIAN. GO JAM THE QUEUE. WTHS. HAHAHA! SLAP SELF. BUT WELL. ONCE IN A LIFETIME THING! SO I SHALL FORGIVE MYSELF FOR BEING SO BUYAOLIAN. HAHAHAHHAA! AND MY ARMS ARE SORE. SO TIRED BUT WORTH ITTTTT! :D

And I hate post-concert syndromes :( I feel so overwhelmed with emotions and feel so at loss. :( And I'll live in the past and keep reminiscing them. SIGHXZ. and I can't even sleep normally now cos whenevr I close my eyes, their music just autoplayed in my mind and my heart will sing together with it. Please help me. :'((((((

Ohyea, all the vids and pics are NOT owned by me, all credits to its respective owners :) I'm just here to share the love yo~

On the sidenote, I think I'm gna get fired :( 'Cos I kept making mistakes and took leave for tmr too. Took too much leave, but not I want de wht :( SIGHXZ. AND HELP ME IN MY UNIVERSITY COURSE CHOOSING. TILL NOW I STILL DNO WHT I WANT. LE SIGH. :(

ON THE WHOLE, I JUST WNA SAY THT
I LOVE WEAVER AND APPLICAT SPECTRA! :D
Shall go memorise and familiarize myself with their songs to be a REAL fan! :D:D:D:D:D!


APPLICAT SPECTRA
You can click on the name above to be directed to their main page and then click on their respective names to be directed to their twitter accounts! :D Do follow them and I'm sure they'll be great artistes in the future! WIll be keeping my eyes on them :D:D:D! Plus, do go listen to their songs, its really awesome and I get goosebumps evrytime I hear it! MAD AWESOME :D


WEAVER
I think WEAVER have mre fans as compared to APPLI-NYANKO since its more Jpoppish rather than the former which is mre rock. And well, for me I love both equally :D:D:D! So please go check them out tooo! Both of them are so underrated T^T JPOP NEEDS TO BE REVIVED TOOOO! :D anw, if you wna follow WEAVER, I guess thr's only @WEAVER_STAFF account as they dun have their own account (I guess?) Not sure ehh! GO HEAR THEIR MUSIC! ITS NICE! PIANO ROCK! :D:D:D! AND ITS COOL COS THEY DUN HAVE GUITAR! HAHAHA AND BASS IS SO AWESOME TOOO!


Alrights, I guess tht's all! :D SO HAPPY NOW :) Now replaying their recordings over and over again! MAD AWESOME.
LIVES ARE ALWAYS THE BEST TIME AND OCCASION TO JUDGE THE BAND REAL ABILITIES :)
and most of the time they'll just blow you away with their awesomeness! :DD