Hihihihi! I shall blog REALLY briefly! Too many things I wna blog about, but I can't find the time to blog plus I forgot most of the contents alrdy. LOL. 'Cos I started work alrdy, tht's why my time with my comp decreased alot T____T All because of money! D: Okay, so here I go! :)
15012012, Sunday. TODAY IS FTI CONCERT :) Initially me and jinglin wna meet @ expo at 8, then in the end we delayed till 10 plus then reach thr! HAHAHAA! Then yq, me and jl were like asking ppl hw to go thr. V confusing, but in the end we reached and okay la, not much ppl! Thr's Jap aunties thr sia! And they v hardcore, bring luggage thr! I think come directly frm airport sia. LOL! And while waiting all of them were like listening and watching FTI de concert disc?! Hardcore fans! *salute* Then all of us were like crapping la. Then wait till lunch time we asked the guy behind us to help us look aft our stuff. Then we go meet xinrui and bought BK to munch on. Then JL ate her homecooked gyoza. EWWWW. ahahhaha! Cnnt eat the things she make one. LOL. and we saw alot of insects like ugly yet long legged spider and a fly or smth tht tried to come near me. Anw, we discussed abt stuff and made friends with the guy behind us. He's younger than us and frm fajar sec :) Nice guy. LOL. At least he's not those crazy fanboys. (Y) Then thr's like this angbao stuff which the FTISG was trying to give evryone and then JL v heng got to play games dno wht game and she got Jaejin's photo. LOL. Then JL and xinrui helped me buy my concert goods while yq and I went behind to explore and saw FTI van. 8228. LOL. go buy 4D. Anw, thruout the whole wait we can hear MH's DRUM :) Anw, I'm nt tht excited sia. Dno why :( And the sun damn hot, kena blackblack again. Then when we were about to go in, thr's like this jap woman who tried to cut our queue then yq blocked her. Walao. :( Disappointed max sia. Then finally can go into the pen tht time evrybdy was like running/starting to run! Then JL was like holding my hand ma, then I was like pullleddd. Then the security was like scolding then stopped us and then he pointed at ME AND SCOLDED ME "STOP RUNNING OR YOU SHALL GO TO THE BACK" LIKE WTHS. I DIDNT EVEN RUN DAMN YOU STUPID. IF I RAN I WLDN'T BEEN CAUGHT BY YOU RITES?! WTHS. Then my tension was like damn down liao, totally wna go home le. What made it worse was tht evrybdy was squeezing even before the concert started. Then I told JL I wna go home le. It'll be my first and last time here le lo. Srsly sia. Then thr's like this M'sian fan then she's like ultimate fan la, and then when the concert started she put on the cape (concert good) and the hood was like blocking all of us. Then JL asked her to take it down cos it's blocking us and she's like NO. wths! Nvm, then when all of them apppeared its like WORSEWORSEWORSE. SQUEEEZE TILL I WNA DIE CNNT BREATHE. AND THEN I'M LIKE KINDA SHORT THR. AND THEN PPL STARTED TO USE MY SHOULDERS AS HANDREST TO HOLD THEIR CAM AND PPL STARTED PUTTING THEIR FANBOARDS AND CAMS ON MY HEAD. omg. I srsly wna kill them. Then the M'sian fan's hand was like blocking my view. OMG. so I tell you, I like see NOTHING. and the sound system thr is super lousy. Like srsly. -.- cnnt even hear jaejin and seunghyun's voice frm whr I'm standing. Anw, I tried my hardest to look at minhwan and I SWEAR HE'S LOOKING HERE! HE'S LOOKING AT ME(?!) lols. srsly la, he's really looking here frm the start! But I dno if he's looking at me tho, but I hope he sure is! Cos I'm so kelian please T_T Anw, he's really excited and he keep drumming and using his full force! :D I see le also v v v v v v happy sia! And then Jaejin is like just infront of us la. Damn near! Think I've eyecontact with him? Not sure. LOL! Think had eyecontact w hongki also. Not sure. All I noe was tht I'm trying my best to look at Minhwan :D Anw, I was BEING SQUEEZED (not I ownself squeeze de! Serious! I was trying to stay whr I am but ppl frm the back keep pushing me) till the 2nd row. Then I wanted to let a girl to go infront of me, and in the end you noe wht?! SHE SCOLDED ME. SHE ASKED ME TO STOP PUSHING AND SQUEEZING AND SHE SCOLDED ME A BITCH. like wths?! I was being kind okay. wths! Fine. And you noe wht? thruout the whole concerrt I'm th most wellbehaved okay. I kept my hands ALL TO MYSELF. AT MY CHEST THERE OKAY. BOTH OF MY HANDS. I DIDNT EVEN WAVE MY LIGHTSTICK ONTOP OF OTHERS HEAD NEITHER DID I HOLD UP MY CAM OR WHTSOEVER OKAY. GO DIE. SRSLY. Anw, thruout the whole concert I was NOT even enjoying okay. Was busy keeping my place and not squeezing others. Anw, thr's like ppl quarrelling while they were singing. Got one fan SCREAMED to another asking her to go back to the place she was. then blahblahblah, all those nasty stuff coming out. then thr's like fans screaming while they singing then got another fan shouted to them to ask them to shutup cos they are screaming. like wths? aren't you screaming too? You shld shutup tooo. TSKKKKKKKKS. Anw, fighting and quarelling infront of idols? Ain't tht stupid? Like your Idols see le will angry rites? Aft all they wanted to make the concert a nice time for ALL, yet all these fans need to SPOIL it and make their effort go down the drain. Evrybdy paid the same price, so they can stand whr they wna stand at. ZZZ D: This reminded me of TheGazette concert whrby thr's fans fighting which made TheGazette damn pissed 'cos to them fans safety is no. 1 so they had to stop the concert for th moment to point it out and stopped the fight. Sigh, if only fans treasure each other as well as their idols more. I mean, all of us love them, and all of us wna have an enjoyable time with them. So why make it so unenjoyable for others and only enjoyable to yrself? Sometimes just need to give and take rites. Like you saw them long enulf it doesn't hurt to give some others from the back a chance to see them up close. Plus, its not like those idols who saw you will rmb you or anth. Just enjoy what. SRSLY. BAD EXPERIENCE. HATE IT. I dun even noe wht songs they sang and can't even hear wht they're saying. Altogether, the concert was bad. Not because of FTI, but because of the fans, and the concert area. Like srsly. SIGH. MY FIRST CONCERT IN SINGAPORE AND IT SUCKS. PAID 201BUCKS FOR IT SUMMRE. MONEY FLY INTO THE DRAIN. I paid 188bucks for TM's concert and it was awesome okay! ZZZ. When the fans were like shouting encore deeeeep down in my heart was wishing tht they dun come out cos i really wna go home. Plus I think I'm nt fit to even claim myself to be their ultimate fan, cos I dun even noe hw to sing their songs, unlike in TM's concert. Sigh. Dno la. Then me, yq, jl and xr went to one corner and took one photo of ourselves to mark this day. tskks. Then we kept complaining and stuff la. BADBADBAD. But we still love FTI la, just tht this concert is really the worse experience for me. But anw, we waited for them to appear in their vans then you noe wht?! Stupid yingqi helped me write minhwan's name wrongly! she wrote till minhwang or smth! SUMMRE I LIKE SHOW IT. aiyah, nvm la. mayb they didnt even see also. LOL. But yea, bad night. So in conclusion, I think even if I'm gna go, I'll either take those seated seats (even tho they v far) but at least i can still enjoy their music rites? But even if I were to be crazy and go the pens again, I'll either wear a SUPERSUPERSUPER HIGH HEEELS or shoes with spikes tht will prick all their shoes and feeet. TSKKKS. hahahaha! Ohyes, I wonder how do us fans look to them uhh. Since they stand so high up then look down at us squeeezing and all unglamn. LOL! If I'm them I think I'll laugh till siao. Anw, fanboards are useless. Most of the time they look at their instruments and audience far behind and close their eyes to feel the music. Who cares about fanboards? Mayb like 1 min stare at them. tht's all. LOL.
16012012, Monday. Had to woke up earlier for fansign @ Citysquare mall again! T^T was asking YQ can I dun go? cos i treasure my sleep more! But in the end we still went and we v stupid, cos the announcement said 10am den can queue and we reached like 9am yet we didnt see the queue alrdy, so we went to eat mac till 930 then when we walked back then thr's like alot of ppl liao?! So we stoned thr again! SUN :( AND YOU NOE WHAT? THE SAME GUY WHO IS SITTING BEHIND US YSD DURING THE QUEUE COINCIDENTALLY QUEUED BEHIND US AGAIN! SO YOU YUAN! AHAHAHA! And he came with his mum/aunt. So nice! :) LALALALLAA~ QUEUE QUEUE! Then Dante came and then YQ asked him to buy dictionary for seunghyun then aft tht I asked wht to give for Minhwan, then at first wna buy drumsticks, but no yamaha :( then wanted to buy undies, but very hentai feeling uhh! LOL. then I decided not to give. then waitwaitwait, srsly wasting my day away. Like wasting my day for someone who wun even rmb you. Sigh :( But who ask to be fan? :( Anw, while queuing thr's like this couple PDA-ing. WTHS! Keep kissing lehh. SUmmre facing me. Since they like to put on show then I shall be their audience. So i keep looking at them lo. LOL. And the girl kept squeezing pimples for the guy. YUCKS! SO DIRTY! Ltr she's gna use the hand to shake hands de lehhh~ EWWWWWW. LOL. KKKK! Then finally JL came and then can redeem posters le. Then JL accompany me to buy stuff for minhwan (cos YQ reminded me tht it's the last year of being teeen liao! 20 aft tht cnnt fangirl le T^T but i'm gna fangirl at massu till i old, dun care.) Then cun think of anth. went to get a guys mag. LOL. got hot angmoh with 6packs on cover summre. HAHAHAHHA! Then wna get towel de. then forget it la. LOL! So we went back and then I wrote a message in jap and korean (YQ help me de) and drew a cute chicken at the top of the mag :D heehee! Art skills not bad uhh! LOL! Then JL kept asking me wht to say and hw to say please drink coffee (cos she giving Jaejin a tumbler) Then I told her la is koohii wo nonde kudasai. LOL! Then she wna say kuro no kami daisuki desu. So taught her liao. I was thinking of wht to say to Minhwan. At first wna say daisuki, but the words can't come out. YUCKS. So disgusting. HAHAHAHA! All my goosebumps popping out. Haven say to my BF jiu must say to him. dekinai desu. Gomen. LOL. Then I decided to say hontou ni MAN desu! (cos during the concert got his vid then he's like saying I was born to be a man) LOL. kkk, then the fans started to organise each other into grps of 5 to get the members you want. So we were like organised le. then aft tht FTI appeared and then the fansign started. Then alot of ppl keep shouting their names. ALOT OF MINHWAN FANS T^T THEN! AS ITS GNA BE OUR TURN, THE IN FRONT THE GRP MESSED UP EVRYTHING! T^T THEY NEEDED JAEJIN AND SEUNGHYUN FAN SO YINGQI AND JINGLIN WENT WITH THEM. THEN IN THE END EVRYTHING WAS MESSED UP AND I GOT JAEJIN! T^T Then at the bottom of the stage tht time I'm still like begging other ppl to change with me cos I want minhwan one T^T BUT NO ONE WNA CHANGE WITH ME. Then the security on th stage started to signal to us to go up liao T^T I dun even noe I used wht expression to go up the stage. In my heart I'm like omgomgomg, i want minhwan, what do i say? T^T BUT THEN RITES. I walked till Jaejin thr then he's like waving with his hands and his smile is like damn dazzling! SERIOUS. I SEE HIS EYES LIKE SHINY ONE. AND BIG. AND I DNO. I think my facial expression is like shocked! I DUN EVEN NOE IF I GOT SMILE ANOT. THEN HE SAID HELLO WHILE WAVING HIS HANDS. Then I managed to get out a weak and small hi with my hands waving a lil. too shocked. then I dno wht to do. Then I put my poster nicely for him to sign. Then while he was signing I'm like howhowhow! I shld say smth to him, while looking at him sign. Then he finished signing liao and I'm like arigatou *90 deg bow* then I wanted to take my poster away liao then he put out his hand or smth, I srsly dun rmb. Then I'm like ??? hand? Then I slowly (to me) took out my hand and put into his also. then I dun even noe if he got shake it anot. LOL. I think i didnt even clamp it tightly, just like weak one. LOL. Then I think I too shocked, mindblocked. then he said and waved byebye i think? then I think i waved also? then I put my hands on my cheeks and wna go away liao! THEN THE SECURITY HANDED ME MY POSTER. LOL. I totally forgot abt my poster. srsly. Mindblocked. cun even think properly. But anw, as I walked down the stage I'm kinda sad cos I didnt get minhwan den yq they all got who they wanted T^T Then i felt like crying, but then never la. LOL. And, I dun even noe whr my magazine went. LOL! Aft tht we went to manna @plaza sing cos Yingqi say they'll be thr. Then the staff ppl saw our FTI poster and ask us issit waiting for FTI. then we say ya. and then she told us tht its not here, it's at their main branch?! LOL. So we faster rush thr. The staff thr v nice, they told us goodluck! HAHAHAHA! Then with the help of my lagging GPS and Jingling's sense of direction, we got there and we ate. yums. anw, thr alot of fans liao. hahaha! Then like 9 plus they came out of the room la. Anw, (to me) all of them v tall sia. LOLLOL! seriously. Minhwan's ht is my ideal one tho, 172-173 :D HEEHEEE! ^^ Then aft tht me and YQ cabbed home to clementi. Thruout the whole taxi trip I was like recalling and replaying the fansign scene. Then I realise tht actually jaejin is also v nice la :) He v pretty :) Yea. and, I was toooo deeep into my tots till I missed my carpark. LOL! So in the end still need to walk home. yeappps :) Glad tht today made the 201bucks worthwhile :) Ohyea, on the sidenote, the fans today we saw all okay de lehh. Mayb its true whrby in the desperate situation then will see all their true colours la. hahaha!
Ohyea, anw, YQ found a fancam then aft tht got seunghyun wearing the specs she gave him. She cried. LOL. so funny. Anw, then got captured a part whrby jaejin saw the mag which I wanted to give to minhwan, then he's expression abit bad uhh. Mayb I'm overthinking it la. (If you're interested, you can go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcyDWnQcrDY, at 4:50 you can see Jinglin and Yingqi at JJ and SH thr. Then when the person was zooming in at seunghyun tht time actually I'm letting Jaejin sign. LOL! Then at 5:27 JJ was like taking my mag and 5:28 - 5:30 his exp is... LOL. I dno hw to say, just watch yrself, Mayb I'm overthinking it.) LOL. Anw, I realised actually my turn is kinda short, like 7secs? But when I'm up thr it felt so damn long! Like 1min or smth! SERIOUSLY. DIFFERENT FEELING ALTOGETHER! Then I kept replaying and as I replayed I felt kinda bad towards him. But aft a few days I watch other fancams then I think mayb I dun have to feel tht bad cos he's got alot of other fans and he wun even rmb me anw. Plus I saw another fan tweet who said tht jaejin said her cute. So I'm not cute and insignificant so I dun have to feel bad. LOL. But stilll, next time I shall prepare presents for SH, JJ and MH :) heehee. next time! :)
EDITED: I found a fancam tht caught part of my stupid face. OMG. I didnt even noe tht I looked so happy and jumpy?! WTHS. I was freaked out totally by myself. YUCKS! AND I LOOK SO BLACK D: Gahhhs. Anw, I realised tht I'm th one who overthink everything la! Jaejin look fine man. LOL! SIGH D:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D83yZYfBakU&feature=autoplay&list=ULIIK_YvTikB4&lf=mfu_in_order&playnext=1 Here you go. LOLs. Totally freaked out by myself. SIGHXZ. :((( Ohya, the vid was like slowed down, then even in the slowed down ver I still can run so fast. So can totally imagine myself running away from embarrassment. OMG. LOL!.
anw, if you wna see my unglam shot, here it is -.- standing beside a hongki fangirl who is taller, skinnier and prettier than me. SIGH. SEEE FOR YOURSELF. SAD TTM. SUMMRE ITS BY 1003FM. SIGH. KILL ME.

Ohyes, if you wna see JJ's smile to me (But i didnt see this smile I think, cos mindblank). If you can spot me. lols. this is his exp when its my turn. So cute rites? :) But I srsly dun rmb. LOL. Anw, all credits go to helloimyshan :) Ohyes, seunghyun is wearing th specs which YQ gave him. HAHAHAHA! AND MINHWAN! Y U NO LOOK AT ME DDDDDDDDDDDD': SIGH. Ohya, the security looks like ThomasTan (My sec sch chem teacher) uhh? ;D

Andddddd, thr's these pics which Jaejin is looking at a fan. I think is the same fan lehh! Mayb she too pretty, he keeeeeps staring. Ohyes, from twitter, I heard tht Jaejin asked a name of a pretty primadonna. Tskks. Guys ._. fine lo, dun wna ask my name, his loss. LOLLOL!


and, this pic is like he talking bad stuff abt sumone! (Credits go to MYKPlayground)

Okay :) Thr's alot of funny expressions of them! LOLS! Ohyes, besure to watch a fancam whrby a girl dressed up as a bride and thr's a girl who popup the rose to give jaejin then his face is damn epic. LOL! Both is Jaejin's fans. LOL! Mad funny :)
Ahh yes, I shall end my blogpost with two photoshopped photos! MY MASTERPIECES! AHAHAHA! NOT BAD RITES? ^^ I NOE! :)
Anw guys, Have a happy lunar new year :) heehee. ANGPOWS! But i dread gg to my dad's side thr D: Have to seee XXX and face their criticism again! WHY. NO PUT MAKEUP ME STILL PRETTY. NATURAL BEAUTY. DAMNIT D: KBYE :)