
Tuesday, January 31, 2012@9:51:00 pm
I think the last resort is silent treatment.
That's a signal whrby you'll noe tht you btr just shut up and just go away from me.
I'm a talkative person, and thr's only few instances which you'll see me really quiet.
I keep my peace, it's not because I'm afraid of you or whtevr.
It's because its the only thing which I'll do in order for things not to turn even uglier.
And tht's wht I'll do to protect this precious relationship we share, just to not lose it all.
All I want is a peaceful and simple life.
A simple family.
A peaceful home.
Yes, its a simple wish.
Yet it's so hard for it to come true.
How long has it been eversince I saw her cry?
How long has it been since I saw her this angry?
I don't rmb, and I dun wna rmb.
And sometimes I just wonder why.
Why
I we tried so hard to keep evrything intact, thr must always be someone who break it apart.
Its simple.
You can heck care, and just keep your mouth shut.
But why evrytime must you open tht hell trap of yours and destroy evrything we've done so far?
Tolerance. Patience. Time. Forgiveness.
All these, I don't see them in you.
Now, tell me. What should I do now?
I'm trapped. And I hate it.
And I'm envious. I think right from the start we're all envious.
Envious of smth which all of us shld have, yet we don't have.
Tried to hide it, yet its always times like these which reminds us wht we're lacking.
Tried to make the best out of evrything, but srsly, none of it is good abt it.
I know I'm not unfortunate.
Its just that, I'm useless.
Now, I feel extremely useless.
Worse than useless.
Powerless.
When?
When is the time gna come, whrby I'll be able to feel proud, and not even a tinge of worry nor shame when I reveal it?
When?
Usually it's time like this then I realise that I have nobody else to turn to.
All of us.
We have nobody to turn to.
Even though we're surrounded by people, yet deep down we're all alone.
No matter whr I go, I'm always alone.
Always.