
Monday, January 09, 2012@10:47:00 pm
大事な想い言えぬまま
儚く時計の 針が回る
もどかしさにただ 揺れていた
ぎこちなく歩く僕らの手を
無邪気に握った その笑顔に
告白を決めました
花火 - テゴマス
Ohhi, I'm supposed to blog this like 3 days before, but I got lazy so I procrastinated till now.
Alright, I had a busy day on 5th whereby I had 2 interviews scheduled, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon. And after the interviews I'm supposed to rush down to botanical gardens for Pauline's surprise party. Okay, here it goes:
I was shortlisted to go to a shipping company @ Tanjong Pagar for an interview for the post of Temp Admin Asst. at 11am. Since it's adult fare plus it's early in the morning, nobody is willing to accompany down :( So I got out of the house alone and luckily I was able to board an empty train. It's kinda rare esp in peak hours and the direction is towards pasir ris. So yeah, I'm kinda lucky! :) teehee! Since the dress code is formal, I had to borrow my mum's navy blue one piece dress or smth and had to borrow my sis's cheapo black shoes as I only have slippers. Sigh, my leg was hurting 'cos my sis's shoes were kinda small for me :( But well, I managed to find the Keppel Tower with a slight help of my google maps and I arrived thr earlier than expected. I sat at the busstop to rest my leg and head, cos I'm kinda nervous :/// Okay, so I walked towards the building and visitors have to register first. And the sercurity guard is nice 'cos he wished me goodluck for my interview :') So I just took the lift up and I reached the wrong floor. I hate these kind of corporate building cos they have different lifts serving up till different levels. Grr. why make my life so complicated. Heng got one kind lady saw me kinda lost and told me. If not i'll be forever trapped in tht building like those bitzens in tinytowers. LOL. Then I went for interview, the company is kinda small and the person asked me alot of qns which I can't really answer. For instance: "What do you think your A levels results would be like?" "What course will you be taking in the future?" "Do you know when poly resumes?" etcetc. Sigh :(
I. HAVE. NO. IDEA. T________________T But ohwells, the interview is kinda short and I'm feeling dejected aft tht :(
And I met up with Shimin for lunch @ pastamania in lot1 before gg to another interview @ Ayer Rajah Crescent. Heng Reah is willing to drive me thr, cos it's kinda complicated (when I researched). Anw, this interview is scarier and more mindboogling as compared to the previous one 'cos the company itself is kinda atas and scary. I had to wait for the person who is interviewing me 'cos he's late and I'm inside a newly renovated room ALONE. (according to the security guard who brought me in) FInally he came and he started asking me lots of mindboogling stuff like:
Scenerio 1Interviewer: "What are your strengths and weaknesses?"
Me: "Umm... My strengths are... I am wiling to learn and I'm able to work under stress...."
Interviewer: "Are you under a lot of stress now?"
Me: LOL?! I mean when I'm studying that time, I'm very stressed... ????
Then he spammed me with alot of mindboogling jobscope and lots of stuff abt their company and the job etcetcetc....
Scenerio 2Interviewer: "Are you an introvert or extrovert? 'Cos we are looking for people whom are extrovert"
Me: "I guess I'm in the middle? I can be extremely extrovert and extremely introvert at times."
Interviewer: "huh? Do you understand what do I mean my introvert and extrovert?"
Me: "Yes, introvert = 内向 and extrovert = 外向 right?"
Interviewer: "Ya... So what are your hobbies?"
Me: "Umm, I like going out with my friends to walk around aimlessly.... I like shopping... I like reading books.... And watching dramas...."
Interviewer: ".... Okay...."
Me: "....."
Scenerio 3Interviewer: "Is your maths goood?"
Me: "!!!!!! ...... Umm.... OKAY I GUESS..............."
Interviewer: "You take F maths or A maths?"
Me: "?! Umm, I take H2 maths."
Interviewer: "H2 maths? What's that"
Me: "Trying to explain to him etcetc"
Interviewer: "ohh.. So, how do you think you/ll do well for your As?"
Me: "....Average?"
Interviewer: "What course do you wna take in the future when you go to uni?"
Me: "....."
Scenerio 4Interviewer: "Do you know what does it means by SMART?"
Me: "umm, ya, it means clever."
Interviewer: "No, do you uds what do I meant by SMART?"
Me: "ummm, clever? no?"
Interviewer: "No. S means specific, M means Measurable, A means xxx (I forgot), R means xxx (I forgot too LOL), T means Time."
Me: "... Ohhhhh. Okay."
Interviewer: "Okay, this is a lesson which is not only for now, but also for your future. This is smth free from me."
Me: "LOL, okay. thanks."
Scenerio 5Interviewer: "actually I've forgotten wht I've learnt in JC. Like those cos, sin... What is cos again?"
Me: "?! Umm, it's actually Trigonometry"
Interviewer: "Oh, okay. I'm just randomly asking cos I only rmb cos. haha"
Me: "LOL"
Scenerio 6 (Before the interview ended)
Interviewer: "So, what results are you expecting? Straight As?"
Me: "?!?!?!?! LOL. No, hopefully is As and Bs. :/"
Interviewer: "Oh, what about A*?"
Me: "?!?! Umm, thr's only As now, no A* all these."
Interviewer: "Oh, I see I see. Lost touch with all these. After all it's been 20 years since I graduated from my JC."
Me: "hahaha."
okay, actually got alot of funny stuff la! LOLS. All of his analogy is funny too! But then I doubt I'm fit for this job 'cos of MATHS! :( My maths srsly sucks like dno wht! :( If I'm imba in my maths I'd have taken up the job since I'm sure I'll be able to learn lots of stuff in there. :(
SIGH MATHS. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT MATHS. :( But anw, the interview was mad long, like 20 -30mins. LOL. longest interview I ever had.
Aft tht, Reah was kind enulf to wait for us and dropped us @ One-North MRT Stn. then Shimin and I trained to Botanical Gardens. Ohyea, I told my agent tht I dun want tht job cos I doubt I can manage in thr. And I called the other agent and miraculously, the shipping company wna hire me! YIPEEEE :) Then anw, @maimai993 and I rotted @ the staircase of botanical gardens while waiting for @cherrycockles. So we were randomly talking and suddenly she confessed tht
SHE LIKE THOSE MIDDLEAGED ANGMOHS. OMG. HAHAHAHHAA! BREAKING NEWS. So faster tweet it. LOL. Mad funny. Then went to find @cherrycockles and reynard came to fetch us. And our surprise thing was foiled cos pauline saw us. LOL. Then was awkward cos thr's a ACJC and NON-ACJC (Me and shimin) divide. But well, the red velvet cupcake which Pauline's friend made was super nice. And SURPRISINGLY, reynard's handmade cookies were delicious too! Ohyes, Reynard is scouted to be the stylist in A&F. *Impossibru* LOL. So yea, Flor joined us later and left aft awhile. So me and shimin trained home while huiern and flor trained the other side home, cos flor have to pass sumone goods. Ohyes, the good is B1A4's personally given out cards. And according to Flor, thr's this crazy fangirl who is willing to pay for the 5 cards @ the price of 150bucks. wths. Rich kids. SIGH.
Anw, HAPPY 19th BDAY TO DEAR PAULINE :) Ohya, can't wait for money to be inside my bank. Been buying lots of iphone related stuff on gmarket. And recently spent 13.70bucks on NEWS/MASSU shop photos. I'm mad too now. :'( Why can't my wallet finance my fangirling habits? :'( See holes in my wallet alrdy. SIgh. Life have been boring recently. Staring @ my lappie screen and dno wht to do with it. @ first wna revise my jap, but lost touch with it aft so long, find it so hard to start. :( Went out w mummy and sis and ahyi to Vivo/Orchard/fareast/Taka etc to get our cny clothes. Finally settled mine -- 2 dresses, one is worn during wedding dinner and the other one is brand new. On a sidenote, I've been eating brunches too late alrdy, like 3-4pm. So in the end skipped dinner. LOL. Ohyes, one last thing....
FTI CONCERT THIS SUNDAY! WOOHOOOS :) Okay, tht's all. Toodles. :)