<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Saturday, December 31, 2011@12:25:00 am

笑い合った日々が たまに恋しなくなるね
でも進むよ 道は続く

行こう!
涙はもう 流さない
どんな未来だって 笑ってよう
10年後の僕に 胸張れるように
頑張るよ 負けないよ
卒業アルバム- テゴマス


Ohyes, it's tht time of the year alrdy, whereby I need to review and reflect on my actions this year, 2011. I'm sure this year is really the year which I've blogged the LEAST. But nonethless, this year was rather fun, tho in the middle its not. hahaha. okay, so here we go, another boring but brief summary of my year :))

(The GOOD things that happened to me in 2011.)


  • Spent my first morning of the year with my beloved friends: @huiyinq, @cherrycockles and @klover23 :) and started my year with lots of love and laughters --- HERE
  • Played my solo part okay-ily and rather correctly :) (At least nv dui bu qi wo de liang xin.) + With the encouragement of my dear AJWW peeps and Jinlaoshi :)♥
  • Attained Gold for AJCO, tho it's not GWH, but still, I'm rather happy le :)
  • Ponned AJCO practice just to go AJIdol and see my eyecandy! TEEEHEEEE!
  • Had family day, which is a bi-annual thing for AJ to raise money for AWARE (i think?) heehee. It's fun, and got sunburnt :)
  • Had another cross-country, but it's at the pit of F1! So cool rites?! :)))♥
  • Had AJWW&P outing :) --- HERE
  • Went to pass brownies tht friend got and got a bar of happiness choco in return but does not suit my taste.
  • Went all the way to CityHall to get choco for friend, met @ busstop and bused.
  • Had a not so wonderful bday 'cos my alrdy melting cake came in SLICES but are damn nice 'cos they're from BIG O. And my candle went off before I can even blow it -.- But nonetheless, the cheesecake was awesomexz.
  • Went to celebrate National Day then my uncle talked to a foreigner couple. LOL. Fireworks + tiptiptiaptiap mummy bought for me :)
  • Ate the entire WAYGU beef alone on my cuzzie's bday 'cos sis last min didnt wna go. TEEEHEEE! #blessingindisguise #likeaboss
  • Got an iphone4s to replace my dying BB curve :) But it's black tho! and I got it BEFORE my As. How clever.
  • Went to Jack's Place to celebrate V's bday and ate steak again. #notreallythtnicetho
  • Survived Alevels! :)♥ (for now... :/ )
  • Repainted my room and the entire house, got a new built-in wardrobe and new desk and shelf :)
  • Went to Japan with @tabemassu, @kinkyloo and @maimai993. Altho it all started out at the wrong note, but I'm glad tht we're able to go on an 8-days trip tgt w/o any quarrels :)♥
  • ATTENDED MY FIRST EVER TEGOMASSU CONCERT @ YOKOHAMA ARENA AND SAW AND HEARD MASSU SING LIVEEEEEE♥♥♥ THE MAN OF MY DREAMS!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  • Had christmas eve party @ my house with my sis and her friends and called along @huiyinq, @cherrycockles and @maimai993. Too bad @kinkyloo and @klover23 cnnt make it :(
  • Went to MBS for dinner at TWG w Reah and Ellen and mummy (sis backed out last min too) and ate coldrock too #likeaboss
  • Went for picnic with my JC clique @ marina barrage! :))))
  • Had the consecutive wonderfullest dream with my idols inside! -- HERE
  • Had another wonderfullest K session with @tabemassu, @kinkyloo and @maimai993 ♥
  • Gna redeem back my room after close to 2 years! :)


  • Okay, after listing all the happy things, I realised tht thr's kinda little happy things for the year uhh! lols.
    Of course, since life ain't always a bed of roses, bad things which I'd like to forget in 2011 are all listed below. You can skip it if you want, since it's nth much anw.

    (All of the bad stuff which I wld like to forget thruout the entire 2011.)


  • A levels for me this year. 'Nuff said.
  • Got back my PW results. The result itself, I must say, I'm rather okay with it. (even though my cohord got 60-65% As which makes me the minority.) YET YOU MUST COME AND SNIGGGER AND SUAN ME IN MY FACE. (mayb you don't mean it but THANKS OKAY.) WTS. LIKE SRSLY _|_ YOU.
  • All my sucky MYCT and prelim results.
  • All the tuition lessons... tho the teacher and companions are fun, but I hate the stress and hw :(
  • 6-nin NEWS became 4-nin NEWS. Shall not elaborate further. That day was the saddest day for me and those NEWSfans all over the world. Like srsly, kept crying and crying even when watching their concerts. :( Sigh... I really love them. But it's okay! NEWS4EVER TOO♥ Will love them EVEN MORE FROM NOW ON ♥♥♥ :)
  • Saw a tweet tht sent me to heavens and then dragged me into hell.
  • Attended TM's concert...
    BUT MASSU KEPT USING HIS BUTT TO FACE US FOR THE ENTIRE CONCERT :'( ONLY LOOKED AND WAVED AT OUR BLOCK FOR LIKE 1 SEC. :'((((((((( AND THR'S NO MATENEE OKAY MASSU, GET THIS RIGHT. I FLEW FROM S'PORE TO JAPAN JUST TO SEE YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME T_____________________________T
    Okay, so if you guys know me well nuff, you'll noe tht I hate tegoshi, but aft this concert my hate for him NEUTRALISED. 'cos he's ever so nice to look at our direction and waved and I managed to see him up close. Okay, I sound damn unreasonable here. Lols, it's not like massu dun wna look at our direction rites? Mayb it's because they arranged it to be this way from the start. But ohwell, I just wna rant it out, because I'm srsly disappointed cos I can't see massu's face clearly/up close. But still, I'm still his fan and I still love him just as much and I'm still grateful for being in the same space and breathing in the same air as him during the 3hr concert in yokohama arena :) TEEHEEE. #Immagratefulkidalright #fangirlmodeon
  • Didn't attend TM's LASTLASTLAST SESSION OF TM NO MAHOU TOUR. GAHHHS :'( DUN WNA READ THE FANREPORTS LE LA! 3HR AND 40 MINS PLEASE!
  • #foreveralone #busai # urusai #zhorteng #binbo 'Nuff said. :'(
  • YES. I'VE GROWN FATTER. TO 50KG. KILL ME. :'(((((((
  • Have to end my 2011 being UNEMPLOYED.


  • Ohwell, I'm kinda glad that my 2011 ended nicely with my trip to Japan and Massu's butt :) And tell you what, I'm gg to FT ISLAND'S CONCERT NEXT MONTH, WHICH MEANS.....
    I'M ENDING MY 2011 WITH TEGOMASS AND STARTING MY 2012 WITH FT ISLAND! :)♥
    Ohyeaaaa~ Tho I'm more of TM's and NEWS's fan, I'm still happy tht I'm gna attend FTI's concert kkay :D♥ with @Lyingqi and @annjayelle :)

    Time for New Year Resolution(s)/Wish(es) AGAIN! (found out tht its nt really resolutions but hope and wishes for the next yr uhh? since resolutions are smth which you plan and wna work hard to do, but some things are alrdy kinda fixed uhh... :/)
    1: Good grades for As and get into university!!!!!! (DONE!) 
    2: Everybody to be healthy and safe and happy :)♥
    3: Go to Japan (AGAIN) to catch TM's last concert of their 4th tour! :)♥
    4: Get a job and earn $ to repay debts :/ (REPAID!) 
    5: Know my direction in life

    I think tht's all? (for now) hahaha! :) Can't really think of any good stuff to write. Maybe I should be more mature and not so childish in terms of my way of thinking and shld do more meaningful stuff than blogging right now rites ._. Ohhey, I realised tht every year I told myself to be more mature but hellno, I'm getting more and more childish like wths? hahaha!

    Ohwell, though 2011 was looong and tedious, it really passed by so quickly at the same time too.
    Hopefully my dear 2012 will be more fruitful, fulfilling, and happier too! :))