
Wednesday, December 28, 2011@12:11:00 pm
For the two consecutive days, which is today and yesterday, I kept dreaming of my Idols! OMG. So I shall dedicate this blogpost to celebrate having the two weird yet sweet dreams! :))))
The dream I had on
27122012 was as follows:
I dreamt that I saw The GazettE performing on stage and I was with my sister then we talked to Ruki
FACE TO FACE. Then I remembered that I told Ruki to tell Kai that I love him very much. Then I dno why, all of a sudden Ruki changed to Hongki and the Hongki is from CNBlue
(?! In my dreams that is).

Then he looked very sad, so I patted him on the shoulders and told him that it's okay, cos FTI
(?! I dno why suddenly I'm logical again) is coming to SIngapore in 2012 and I'm gna attend his concert and I told him tht I like him too.
(But in fact I like minhwan the most okay, in real life, that is). Then aft tht I forgot wht we were doing, all I noe was tht I was playing hide and seek with hongki(?)
LOL. Thats it.

Weird and illogical dream.
The dream I had on
28122012 was as follows:
I was with my sis and mummy then all of a sudden I saw TM performing. But there were v little fans la! Like 5 only?

then they performed and ask the 5 ppl to sing with them on stage. And then Tegoshi and Massu were like below the stage and were like waving to those passerbys to AA(?) hahaha! As we were standing rather far from the stage, then Tegoshi waved and I waved back
(since I'm their fan rite) then suddenly tegoshi walked towards our direction and ask me to go to the stage to sing.
(But because I can't sing in real life and in my dream,) I rejected him then Tegoshi changed his target to my sis and she agreed
(even tho she dno their song lyrics? LOL) then all of a sudden sumone hugged me and carried me! Its MASSU. LOL! okay. then I dno why, my dream became illogical
AGAIN! The setting changed to a
SLIDE?! LOL. Then I was sitting with Massu, Tegoshi and a guy dressing as an anime character which is either from
ONE PIECE or NARUTO. Then I was like trying to tell them tht I went to Japan and saw their concert and was trying my
bestest to tell them tht my mum and I were actually gg to fly to Japan for
ONE DAY just to catch their
LAST TM no mahou concert in Nagoya TODAY (in my dream :( ). But then, cos my jap too fail! They dun uds wht I'm saying and sumone (which I really forgot who) was like laughing at my jap and then say tht I dun even noe my basic 6 forms of Jap! WTHS. But actually I really forgot le la. HAHAHA! But then whtevr, suddenly sumone just grabbed me and hugged me! LOLS. AND IT IS MASSUUUUU!
❤❤❤ YAY!

hahaha. Just remembered tht it is a
LOOOOOOONGGGGG hug! LOL. And then I can still remember how his backbones and muscles felt like...
(okay, it sounds kinda perv? but its not okay!) And we were still hugging like dno wht, then tegoshi and the other guy like saw den kena shocked, and then as i opened my eyes I saw below thr's fans who saw me hugging massu then I faster release. LOL.
(like anime uhhh -.- watch too much liao) hahaha! then tegoshi and tht anime guy slided down the slide and it was our turn to slide down. And we had this crazy idea of sliding down
TOGETHER, HAND IN HAND.

wths. hahaha! So we tried and
failed cos massu hit onto a pillar and he fell down the slide so I was like asking if he's alright but he looked kinda angry or whtevr uhh. Then aft tht we were still holding hands then walked to our mum thr and all of a sudden
he just let go of my hand and go find other ppl...... :( BOOHOOOOS!!!



Okay, tht's the end! HAHAHAHA! I LIKE THE SECOND DREAM MORE THO!

OMGZ. HOW I WISH IT WAS TRUE T_________T
But its kinda weird uhh, for the past two days I've been watching Kuroshitsuji and nth related to my idols de yet I managed to dream of such sweeet dreams with them inside! LOLS. Irony. Hmmm....