<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Wednesday, November 23, 2011@11:08:00 pm

URGH. UNHAPPY :(

The whole thing started at the wrong note - but it's okay. 'Cos everything is kinda settled - for now.
But still, thr's always this thing that kept asking "what ifs" .... Maybe I'll be alil happier now.
I think overall I'm eggcited - but it's not the companionship but rather the destination itself which I derive joy in.
URGH. THIS JUST DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. NEITHER IS IT GRAMMATICALLY SOUND. HECK IT.
AYEEEE. DNO LA. I BTR KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT BEFORE EVERYTHING JUST FALL APART.

I function in a way whereby I contain all my thoughts + unhappiness inside of me - that's why I may SEEM to be a good-to-work-with friend or whtevr. But I'm a hypocrite sometimes, and I hate this part of me, but well, it's still part of me nonetheless.
So before you jump into any conclusion - read btw the lines and examine all those small details.
But anw, aft the whole thing is over, I guess I'll let all those unhappiness go and only rejoice in those happy times (?).
AYE, WHTEVR I DNOWHTIAMTALKINGABOUT. #I'MJUSTHAVINGPMSTODAY.

But well, I guess you all don't really care.
And neither do I.
Just wna have some fun. Period.

Sometimes I don't participate in the conversation doesn't mean tht I didnt read or have no thoughts.
Sometimes it just meant that I'm unhappy abt some stuff or i dun really care or I might say smth which might break that smth btw us.

It's really getting on my nerves somtimes.
But the rest of the time I'm kinda neutral abt it.
WHAT'SWRONGWITHME.

GUESS I NEED SOME TIME ALONE. #qualitytime





Thanks blog, thanks for hearing me out <3