
Friday, February 04, 2011@10:55:00 pm
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! *v*I know I'm 1 day late, but it's btr late than never! :D
Gahhhs, so many things have been ongoing lately and I just simply can't find the time to update my blog. (I only update my diary :D) So, mayb aft As den I'll type out everything here or whtevr uhh! :P Please forgive me :x
Ohyea, caught "I LOVE HONGKONG" and "笑着回家" ysd midnight + today evening. Totally Awesome! :D Saving up for "Black Swan" and "Burlesque" too! :)
Gambled (Blackjack) w my cousins thr and then didnt lose nor win any money. LOL! :)
Took alot of polariods w them too! :)
Am going to Oli's hse tmr! YAY! :)
Now gna watch KIMI Ni TODOKE SEASON 2~
Then go watch the Japanese movie/drama on chnnl U at 11.30pm! :D
HAVE FUN PEEEPS. :)
Gna pretend to fall sick on monday! :PPP
CIAO~