<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Friday, December 31, 2010@11:50:00 pm

Hello! Actually today (which is the date I'm typing this post now) is already 01012011! :)
First and foremost, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

Okay, I know that I'm late :x But ysd (31122010) Huiying, Huiern, Yanyan and Pauline came to my house and 3 of them (HYHEYY) stayed over and they didnt even sleep a wink! :O Anw, I've been a bad host, so I let them do whtevr I want and they kidnapped my laptop. So... I didn't have much time to blog anw. Okay, enulf of excuses :) I shall proceed on to my main point which is the summary of 2010. :)

(Summary of my 2010!)

I'm positive that I've blogged the LEAST this year (even tho I alrdy think that my 2009's blogposts are very little alrdy). I have to say sorry to all my readers (maybe thr's none? :x) but I have to say that I'm not really a BIG fan of blogging. Well, it all depends on my mood + the time. But mostly this year, I've been chasing all sorts of drama and variety shows! So, thr's not enulf time for homework, let alone blogging. Plus, the entire of PW seriously drained out all of my energy (sleepless nights) so I really didn't have much time to connect with my friends or anth too. LOL. I know that blog helps you keep track of every littlest thing, but well, I felt that my life ain't very happening, so I preferred bloghopping and envy other people's life. But anw, I don't intend to change next year (2011) 'cos next year will be another year of "2009" again, since I'm gna have my As. But nonetheless, please give me your utmost support okay? :) Maybe I'll blog about happy/sad/emo/angry posts, but still, continue reading about my life, even if it is boring! :)

Okay, I'm still digressing. Back to the point.

I still remembered that I my year started quite smoothly.

  • Went to work, met alot of veryveryvery nice older colleagues who will look out for me -- (here)
  • Then received back my Os results, which was rather satisfying for me -- (here).
  • After few days consideration over external factors (e.g who I wna be in the same sch in/is the school goood/is the school near), I've sent my posting choices online and got back my posting results (which reflects that I didn't think deeply since AJC doesn't even fufil my above external factors at all) -- (here).
  • But I lived with it, went to Orientation, made friends, had fun and had my eyecandy (B!) -- (here and here).
  • Had CNY celebrations, and after that, everything went back to normal -- which is studying. (you can read about some random stuff which I posted last time). Yea, practically everyday was studying, studying and studying. Of cos, we have fun but still... All I rmbed was studying.
  • In btw I rmbed I went to helped out for SwissNite. :) -- Read all the details here.
  • Okay, had my AJCO concert and my sec sch friends + JC friends both came down to support me (?). :) Was really thankful to them cos I have to say that our concert songs weren't that good tho :x
  • The first half of the year was rather relaxing for me 'cos then, reality haven't hit me yet (i think) So I was laid back, and thought that everything will just flow well for me.
  • Had my June holidays, went out mugging with my secondary school friends :) (L)
  • Aft June holidays was midyears straight. Then things started to get rather bad/ choppy for me. Got back my results: EEUUU. Then I realised how bad that situation was and decided to stop blogging -- here. Because, at this rate I'm going, I really cannot get promoted. And I don't know how too. I know that stop blogging obviously didn't help and it's just an excuse, but still, one less burden? :x
  • What's more is PW. PW is the only thing which prevented me from being able to study "wholeheartedly".
    Sleepless nights getting all the drafts done + Brains cracking from pressure + sleepy in class = totally unproductive!
    Plus had some group issues and stuff. Still rmbed one time XXX said a sentence to me and I went home crying all the way. Srsly, tht's the worst day and from then on I've promised myself silently. But anw, I totally HATTTEEEEE this period. :(
  • Aft the whole PW thing is done with (except for OP), I finally can sit down and start doing my revision for my promos. I can't really say that I've put in my best efforts, nor can I say that I actually didn't. But still, after getting back my results everything is just not working out -- here.
  • Ohyes, still got the AJC "scandal" LOL. okay. not gna say here :)
  • But luckily, my sch have this retest thing, which I have to be damn grateful for. If not I guess I'd either retain or go poly alrdy. Luckily at the most crucial time, everything worked out for me -- here.
  • Aft that, I think I'm really happy + relaxed and all is left is OP. I think I screwed up alil, but well. Hopefuly everything is okay? :) And then my holidays started --
  • Went to aussie, which I said I won't post about(?) Or should I? hahaha! -- Short post: here.
  • Yeap, and till ysd (31122010), where my friends came over for countdown! :) Ohyes, my "last" practice for co on 30122010 ended on a good note as my conductor didn't scold me.
  • LASTLY, totally random: I feel that I've been more of a K fan than a J fan this year! :( So sorry massu + kai! :( But K Variety Shows (e.g Oh!MySchool/GoodDaddy/RunningMan/2D1N/Strongheart) are really funnyyy! XDDDDD


  • Whews, as you can see that my life ain't that fun nor exciting, but I'm still grateful for every littlest thing which had happened to me. Be it sad/angry/happy. :) I'm glad to have met my JC friends who spiced up my JC life, but I'm thankful that I've such best buddies in secondary schoold who would always stand by me, talk to me, joke with me and share all of my things. I know I can be such a bitch at times, but all of them still embrace me for who I am and I'm really grateful. :))

    Year 2010 is full of changes. Change of friends, change of environment, change of hearts (?!), change of targets, "change" of idols, change of blogskin (!), change of emotions, change of appearance (yes, I've gotten darker and uglier. Go ahead and laf.), change of everything. I let go some things, gained some things and experienced new things. And 2010 is really everchanging.

    Yeap! I sounded so chim hor! :D HAHAHAHAHHAHA! Okay, I realise I need to change one more thing -- my brain! LOL. Need to be more mature alrdy okay! :DDDD

    Okay, I guess that's all for my life in 2010? :)
    Time for New Year Resolution(s) for 2011! :D

    01. Do well in As! :) At least must meet my own target! :) (DID IT IN 2012!)
    02. AJCO maintain Gold With Honours! :) & of cos, I will do well in my solo :/
    03. Everybody arnd me to be healthy and happy :D♥
    04. Stay in touch with all of my friends!♥♥♥
    05. Go to Japan with florence and shimin after our As! XDDDDD DID IT IN DEC 2011!
    06. Be more of a J fan than a K fan! :O
    07. Go to at least a concert! :D (FTI/TM/NEWS/THEGAZETTE!) (DID IT IN 2012!)


    Okay, I think that's all for this year (2010!) :) I'm glad that everything ended the way it should be. ♥

    Ohyes, time to chiong all my holiday assignments! :(
    So sorry that my blogpost have to end this way! LOL! :D

    Year 2011, I guess you'd be rather hard to deal with.
    But still, I hope everything will turn out just fine!

    Nonetheless, happy working together!