
Sunday, January 09, 2011@9:47:00 pm
hello! :)
I'm blogging now even though I haven't finish my holiday homework which are due tomorrow since school is reopening tomorrow OMG D: but I really have th urge to blog cos my life for the last week of holiday were really wellspent and i wna bitch here and I dun really care much about my remaining homework since I've finished much of my GP + econs and whtevr to the rest of my homework cos I shall loook at them tomorrow or the day after or the day after the day after and ....
okay, the above paragraph shows how mad I am feeling right now cos I didnt even put any punctuation marks like now ohmymamma I should srsly stop typing like this cos it'll become a bad habit and no one will want to read my blog ever again. LOL! Okay, shall stop all these nonsense! :)
Yea, Like I said, my last week of my holiday were really the best cos I met up w my sec sch friends like almost DAILY?! OMG. HAHAHA! but yea, I shall summarise it (prob in 1 sentence)
realllyrealllyyyy briefly until I find a day where I can sit down and relax and reedit my post :)
31122010 - 01012011yes, everything started cos of me asking huiying what shall we do on
NEWYEAR'S EVE. Then at first we had alot of suggestions to go here and thr, den ltr changed to my house, den pauline's hse den dno whr alrdy. But due to the fact that pauline's hse is still under renovation, plus the fact that the last bus from JE int to my hse is arnd 1159 or smth, plusplus the fact that the last bus from my hse to JE int is 1159 smth tooo, so the final conclusion is that they will come to my house. LOL!
Initially my mum wanted to bake pizza for them but in the end we scraped tht idea cos she dun hv th time + she haven't bought any ingredients. then she suggested to order pizza, but it's too ex plus the fact that the rest of the people are gg to eat with their families... So, in the end, I met w ahyan @ JE to go have our dinner before we met up with huiern + huiying @ JE int.
Yea, went to deposit my yearly savings + bank transfer money for things I bought on internet. Then I damn fail, I kept forgetting my own pin + I wanted to bank transfer yet become withdraw $20 out. -.- zzz. So I called ahyan to help me and then finally can. LOL! Then I troubled her to help me change my money to $10/$50 notes :x Then finally everything okay. *Whews* Then we had Mac for our dinner! :x fatfatfat! HAHA. Then aft tht went to Giant to buy snacks for tohhuiying cos she's the only one who wanted snacks please -.- wths. LOL! then went to met up with them.
Actually, only huiying reached thr. LOL! So we waited for huiern and she's the one who caused us to miss 143 la! D: Then have to wait for another 15 mins! T^T I wanted to rush home to watch my SJK + YAI please! HAHA! But she passed us our presents she bought frm korea! Got facial masks which have FTI on the wrapping! OMG. Nt gna use it. HAHAHAH! XDD;
Kkkkkk, den reached home, saw Reah + Ellen den intro them to each other. Then they went to my sis room to dno do wht while I sat @ living room and watch my SJK! :D HEEHEEE! saw my YAI tooo! Then Veanna and Jared kept entertaining them (as usual) LOL! Feel like a bad host, but whtevr! XD I think arnd 11.20pm all of us were watching teevee outside alrdy, den watchwatchwatch and then finally! 00.00! LOL. But also like nth sia. -.-
Aft tht all of us returned to room and then they started stalking ppl on FB! While I helped my mum clean up. Gossipeed + chattttt till pauline left and till my sis returned home. Then they still dun wna sleeep (but I'm alrdy tired!) So played truth or dare with HY's phone. Damn funny. Played till arnd 4? Then I felt nauseous plus my sis gna sleep, so in the end I slpt with my sis while three of them dno do wht la. lol.
Then it was too cold, so I woke up and then they were like playing some interesting game so I decided not to sleep alrdy since it'ld be soo wasted rites?! So joined them. Sian, I think I did too many things before liao. HAHAHA! Yea, den played till arnd 6 plus whereby my mum gg to work. Then Huiern told us abt a documentary film till arnd 7 plus? HAHA. Then I decided to go and bathe aft they've washed up. Then by the time I come out of shower I saw yanyan and huiern sleeping so Me and HY went outside to sit. Then huiern woke up and came outside, leaving ahyan sleeping on my bed. Then HY wanted to watch TV, so I on-ed for her, but too boring den she slpt too. So slpt for arnd 15 mins (8.30 smth?) Then HY and HE woke up and we woke ahyan up to have our breakfast @ teban market.
Walked thr, then HY and HE keep saying tht the new year's air is soooo fresh. LOL! Then had our breakfast. before sending them home and then I slpt from (10am till 3pm) HAHHAA! PIG :))) YEA! So that's how I spent my 2010 newyear's eve and newyearday with my friends! (L)(L)(L)
03012011Went to Shimin's house with Joanne + Flor to fangirl! :D:D:D:D!
06012011Went to K with Shimin, Joanne + Flor!!!!! 8DDDDDD
Sang 6 hours please! LOL!
07012011PAULINE'S BIRTHDAY! :D
Went to shopped @ FarEast for pauline's bday presents (Aim: 18 items!)
Went to her condo's function room and surprised her!
Had truckloads of fun! (L)
08012011Had dinner w Joanne (L)! :D
09012011Aft tuition went to JE Lib with HY to chiong our undone homework! :x
Okay, I promise I'll fill in the details the next time (I don't know when) please bear with me! :D But as you can see, I had a great time with my beloved friends! :)(Y)
Anw, my dear cousin, Veanna is in the hospital now due to Stomach flu :( Pray that she'll feel better and get discharged by tmr! :(
Ohyea, shall watch GoodDaddy again to cheer myself up since sch is gna reopen tmr! WTHS :( Totally dread school now!
Lastly,
ALL THE BEST TO THOSE TAKING Os RESULTS TMR! :)