
Friday, December 24, 2010@10:41:00 pm
URGH.Thanks for
spoiling my Christmas Eve. >:(
Really mad cos my mum called her friends (which I shall not name who) to take a look at our photos. I mean I don't mind people looking thru the photos. But she actually allowed her to store
ALL the photos + videos into her own thumbdrive. Helloo, without my permission? :/ and she's gna upload some onto FB.
I know she'll only pick some which have my mum's face onto her FB. But stillll! I dun uds why must she do that. If we want to publicize to the whole world, I'd have already took that initiative and upload them alrdy. Fine, I may seem like I'm bitching about something sooooo
trivial here. But hellooooo, it really made me feel damn uneasy okay. Letting people store your pics? Wonder what they might do with them
(not that I'm implying that they really will do smth to them). But still....
URGH. :(
Really spoiled my moood. Zzz! Plus, can
YOU stop commenting me being fat in those pics? I know I am getting fatter so what?! So what if my sis is now slimmer than me? Fat then fat la. wtf. It's because I know I'm fat that is why I dun wna publicise to the entire world to let them laf at me okay. Shit you ttm. Thanks uhh, so your criticism is your christmas present for me?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :*
Now great, I initially thought of posting some pics (which I'm
planning to edit them) here. But now, thanks to you, I've changed my mind alrdy. So sorry everyone (I doubt anyone is looking fwd to it either.) Still, if you wna see my photos do ask me and I'll share with you (if I want to). :)
Okay, shall stop bitching and not spoil all of your festive moood.
ADVANCED MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)ohyes, I'm gna spend my christmas at home alone(?)/with my piles of homework.
Poor me. :( Yes, even my sis have more life than me cos she's gna have BBQ w her friends + today she went picnic-ing w her friends too. Wths.
Shit my life :(p.s it's alrdy christmas day in Goldcoast/Brisbane/Aussie! :D and it's gna be Christmas in Japan soon in another 7 mins time :)