
Monday, December 20, 2010@11:30:00 am
Hellooo! I'm back from my
5-day holiday trip to
Goldcoast Australia! :)
Okay, I doubt anyone noes cos my blog is dead but if you see my twitter/FB/MSN PM, den you should be able to guess since I keep counting down to the trip :))♥
But anyway, 5 days is just too short! :(
If you don't know, I went out of singapore from the
14th Dec, 9pm - 19th Dec, 8.30pm.
Mayb I shall post some pics/ brief description of my trip or none at all. (cos I have loads of homework undone! :((( So...)
But anyway, I doubt I'll post the pics on FB cos I'm lazy and I dun wna let ppl see my photos! :D
Maybe some? also dno la.
Hmm, actually part of me is happy that I'm home cos I miss the food here in Singapore! :)♥ all the food (including western food and fast food) its all so shitttyyyyy. Zzz. Trust me, ANY of the fast food outlets can beat the one there. The hotel's food is not very nice too :( But we ate our dinner at one Jap restaurant and so far tht's the most worth it :) Ohyea, all the stuff there is damn ex. For eg, the chinese restaurant sells one bowl of fishball noodles at Aussie$9.80! (btw, 1 aussie dollars = S$1.30) So imagine! Damn ex. tht's how ex their food and their clothes are! :( Therefore didnt buy anth back except some magnets and choco and sweets :'(( Plus, the cotton on there is the same price in Singapore too! Tht's why it's cheaper to buy here in Singapore! :D
anw, I don't wna be back in singapore! Cos I still miss Gold Coast and the theme parks thr too. :( plus all the hot guys, the beach there is fab and the awesome scenery which is impossible to find here in Singapore :( Thr's too many things so awesome which I cnnt summarise or say now :) Ohya, met a awesome family in our tour too! :) Their three boys all so cute one. Ohyea, all of them are kids, only I'm the oldest one or smth la. So paiseh! :x
Anw, It's funny that when I'm thr, I'll keep track of Singapore's time. But when I'm back, I keep mentioning about the time in Aussie. AWWW :'(
All in all,
I ♥ GOLD COAST AUSTRALIA TO BITS! :Ddoubt I'll have another chance to go thr again :'(
okay, Veanna is watching Boys Over Flowers again -.- And I'm gg out soon to bugis @ 1pm to see Song Joongki who will arrive at 3pm. *Prays tht I can see him*