<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Thursday, November 11, 2010@6:41:00 pm

OP IS FINALLY OVER! :D
I FINALLY SURVIVED 1 YEAR OF PW! 8DDDDD


lols. Actually I should have posted this on tuesday, cos everything regrading PW ended on tuesday for me. But well, got no moood to post + was busy dramaing :D

kkk, shall give a brief schedule on the dramas/movies I watched/watching this year! :)
(not of any rankings/date watched)

(Dramamama! ^v^)

1. You're Beautiful.
ohman. This is really nice :) This got me loving JEREMY (AKA HONGKI) heehee. Then made me (L) FT Island! XD It's really sad + interesting + funny + sweet. LOL. like any typical love story, just tht it's between idols lo. XD Plus, the main lead is actually the guy acting in DoReMiFaSol -- a korean love story! 8DD

2. Tumbling! XD
LOL. This show made me gg GAGAGAGAGA over HOT GUYS + GYMNAS. (ohyes, this made me go crazy for the YOG gymnas too!) Tho thr's no love, but still, the friendship + the sport is reallyreally breathtaking! :) PLUS! I thnk the ending song/theme song is veryveryvery nice. XD Manazashi by Honey L Days. Should really watch this! XD

3. Oh! My Lady.
heehee, this one is a love story between an idol + an aunty! HAHA. Very boring @ the start, but you should watch starting from the entrance of the little girl. I TELL YOU. THE LITTLE GIRL IS DAMN CUTE! CUTEST THING ON EARTH! XDDD Srsly, even if you dun like th story plot, just watch for the sake of the little girl! :D

4. Unubore Deka
LOL. I dno, but this show is just so Nagase's style. Damn funny but witty tooo. HAHA! And all th woman he love(d) all are criminals. Damn funny XD Plus, ikuta toma is v nonsense too. LOL! XD

5. I give my first love to you.
I read th manga before tht so I sorta noe the storyplot. It's nice :) Just tht the guy not handsome :x heehee. But still, I did not cry as much as I tot I'd... but still, it's worth to watch :)) I love th kid actors :) Shits, really am a phedophile. :D

6. Playful Kiss (L)(L)(L)
THIS IS THE KOREAN VER OF ITAZURA NA KISS/恶作剧之吻 :) Tho I dun like the main lead guy, but still! I srsly think tht it is damn sweet + cute! XDDD Cried over nth but still, I love the little bro + his mum! So nice one D: I also want tht to happen to me! HAHA! Anw, because of the poor rating in Korea, th whole drama was shorten till 16epi nia T^T wths. It's really nice! XDDDD WATCH NOW!

7. SungKyunKwan Scandal
I LOVE GEOL OH/MOON JAESHIN AKA BEGGAR! XDDD srsly, th main lead shld have fallen in love w him :'( Sigh. But still, even tho you think tht olden times are boring, this is really not boring la! (even tho I got a lil sian @ ep 16) But it is 'cos she likes the guy and not my beggar ma :'( LOL. Anw, watchwatchwatch! XDDD

8. Nodame Cantabile
watched it @ cinema w Shimin, Flor, Huiying and Joanne. :) Never fails to meet up to my expectations. NODAME FTW! XD

9. 海派甜心
I noe I am SLOW. But still. Suddenly got th urge to watch. And it's really nice + sad + sweeetttt! XD DALANGDALANGDALANG~ haha. Really love Rainie Yang in here. AWWWs.

10. 爱就宅一起
Watched this cos of Rainie Yang. LOL. okay la, I like her hairstyle in here. V funny. haha! XD Actually, I did not finish this, cos it's being aired every sunday, so I shall watch it on teeveee :)

11. Tomb of the fireflies.
Awww D: This is really v saddening. Sigh. It's a story about WorldWarII on the life of the guy + his sister. ): Really a very nice cartoon by studio Ghibli.

12. The Child's Eye.
Hehh, this is a ghost movie starring Rainie Yang. Okay, watched it cos of Rainie Yang + it's ghost movie. Watched it tgt w Pauline + Marcus (L) :D Watched in 3D and it's kinda scary @ the front but I teared @ the end and it ended abruptly. Make me damn -.- RAWR.

13. Juui Dolittle
Yes, I haven got to watch this + this is incomplete/ongoing. I thnk it'll be really nice cos thr's massu in one of the epi! XDDDD Plus, if you are a pet-lover, den I think mayb this show is just for you! XD

14. Kimi Ni Todoke (live)
Yes! I WNA WATCH THIS COS THE ANIME/MANGA IS DAMN AWESOME! XD PLUS, MY MIURA HARUMA IS ACTUALLY KAZEHAYA KUN! WTHS. I MUST WATCH THIS! But, I can't watch, I can't find it anywhr ): Please sms/call me if you noe whr to watch this online! THANKS (L)

15. 夏の恋わ虹色輝く
Eunice Phang recommended me this, so I shall watch it nxt tym :) She said tht it's not so long-winded and it's quite nice XD

16. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (9 tail fox)
Recommended by alot of people : Yuheng(L), Yingqi, Joanne, Florence, Mummy etcetc... Initially I watched epi 1 den got sianned so I didnt continue. But I joined my mum and I started watching at ep11 and I found it rather funny and interesting so I went to watch from the start :) Damn nice. Cried till my eyes were swollen :x Love happy endings!!!! :DDDDDD


Okays, if you have anymore nice shows to recommend me, please feel free to tell me okay! XD Thanks! XDDDDDD

Went shopping w mum + sis today @ Ion. Saw Joanne w her Jap grp. LOL. Got a guy looked like a rapper but he is not la. Damn funny. hahaha. Then went to eat @ Coffee Club then went kino to buy 2 new storybooks + pens (Y) Imma happy kid! XD

Sianned, tmr have lectures + co. ): Nehmind, mayb I'm joining my aunt to go Batam this sunday :) + I am counting down to my aussie trip! XD