<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Friday, October 29, 2010@10:32:00 pm

Yesterday my mum was called by Mr Ho to come down to school today to attend P's talk. 'cos I didn't meet th promotional criteria. :( Have to meet @ 2pm, auditorium.
Found out tht thr's actually different slots for different categories one and was quite worried till I have no mood to do PW :(

Thr's three different slots, namely:
1) 2pm @ audi
2) 2.30pm @ LT5
3) 3.15pm @ Hall

And I have friends in these different slots too. :( So everybody was like guessing and were worried lo. So affected till all of us had no mood for PW this morning :( sigh.

Attended P's talk and was basically stressing cos she gave us alot of stats which practically showed tht it's impossible for the current me to get into any university. Srsly, such stats made me woke up. It's so worrisome, all of a sudden my future seem so bleak. Then she ended th talk w 5 scenarios. HOPE I AM THE CHPT 3 - 4 - 5.

then went to eat lunch and waited outside of sch for my mummy. Tell you smth which happened during tht tym when I was waiting...

Cos I was standing @ th traffic light junction in front of my sch. And you have to understand that I was damn fustrated + anxious + irritated cos it was 1.55 alrdy and my mum still haven appear anywhr. So I was like looking arnd.
Then, the cars "beside" me stopped cos it was red light. And while I was busy looking for my mum, th BLACK CAR W TAINTED WINDOWS winded down. Initially I didnt pay much attention till I hear some voices.
Den I look inside. and thr's like this guy who was like arranging his hair by looking @ th rear glass. So my heart was like "-.- vain." den i turned away.
AND THEN. I thnk th guy toked to me cos I heard some more voice. But I didnt really hear wht he was asking me. Then I looked at him and he looked at me. So I gave tht -.- face and walked away. Then immediately all his other friends burst into laughter and I heard damn clearly "HAHAHA. SHE IGNORED YOU". LOL. So I'm like O:?
Then th car was like trying to follow me but I thnk tht guy stopped his friend or smth cos I heard "Aiya, dun want la". =.= HENG, th traffic lights turned green and they drove off.


Tadah, I'm nice enulf to draw pic to let you visualise:




Pffff. So lame hor -.- trying to pick me uhh. LOL. jk la. Damn sure they were just trying to tease me lo. chey. But hor, those guys all are BEACH HUNKS one. They were wearing those NEWURBAN tanktops and stuff. Can't really rmb any of their faces tho. LOL. AWW. If my mood tht tym was btr, mayb I'll entertain them for awhile too. Too bad :( hahaha!

But anw, my mum was like few seconds late! den QL and her mum waiting for us :x So we met her then saw our P in front of us! So my mum ran infront of her -.- WTHS. damn paiseh okay! Den in the end th P helped us open th door lehh! WTHS! *if i kena retained must be cos of my mum's conduct!* LOL. But anw, we're th latest, i thnk? haha. So paiseh :x

Anw, th thing started lo. den okay la, we got advanced :) W/o any retest! :D heehee. den blahblahblah. Then MrHo came my side and like "scolded" me to ask me to make me reflect lo. Sigh :( Then saw my mum's friend's son. He's frm 10/10 lehh! O: heehee. But not GGG la. :( hahaha. Then we MRT-ed home :)

Went to IMM for dinner, went to BEST DENKI and saw LX5! :D so pretty! den saw a handsome young saleperson! WOOHOO :) kkk. the end :)

Ohya, thanks Kenneth and Stephen for waiting for us outside th venue to check on us. So nice of them. Sigh. :( How I wish that all 25 of us can stay together... :( Please, please make this come true... :(

Anw, aft today really smacked me hard back to reality. I finally realised tht it's time to buck up. So people, let's all MUG tgt! :D JIAYOUS! :D:D:D:D

OH! before I forget, on the 28th:
HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY KAI, UKE YUTAKA! (L)(L)(L)
I still love you truckloads no matter how old you are :D

and an advanced one on th 30th,
HAPPYBIRTHDAY (NEO)QIULI BIEBER! :D
You are always the MAN man! XDDDD

lastly, a prompt one,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENESIS TOH! :)