<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Sunday, June 13, 2010@8:49:00 pm

君と出会って 好きになって 世界はずっと 輝いたよ
そんなふたりで いつもいられたら
手と手つないだ意味があるね
それがふたりの 愛のしるし
- chuchuchu by tegomass

Aww man, I really don't have the mood to blog now :( So I shall make it reallyreallyreallyy brief okay? So sorry la D:

(My first week of holiday :))

30052010, sunday.
  • had chemistry tuition and was few mins late then everyone stared at me. :X so malu.
  • went to SPCO concert with huiern and huiying then on the way to tanjong pagar, saw billy. HAHA!
  • we didn't buy any flowers for the performers, cos huiern was late while i had chem tution beforehand ma. :S
  • Then saw WW thr :)
  • Aft th concert took pic w MrLee! ♥ Miss him truckloads! (L) But felt a lil guilty too :( But it isnt our fault, right? :)
  • Took scandalous pic of ahyan and syl! haha. Aiya, P and VP tgt so compatible! :D click HERE to see th pics :)
  • Then went to BB mac to eat dinner Supper! Then so coincidental to meet SYLVESTER and gang thr man. MUAHAHA.
  • Ate till 11 plus den I v ganjiong so we went home, heng I never miss th last bus home :D

    31052010, monday.
  • Clique outing to zoo w eunices and jiahui! Qiuli had redcross, so she cun made it :(
  • So EuniceP got her dad to drive to my hse here to fetch me to JP den we took train from boonlay to cck.
  • Smth which made me look like a pervert happened. :S So paiseh leh! OMG. shan't tok abt it. HAHA! Only me and Phang noes :D
  • Then alighted and waited for Chew to appear @ bus int. And aft few mins she appeared... Looking like she's gg to shopping! lols.
  • Then she travelled bk to th train station to top up her card.
  • Took xxx bus to mandai zoo :)) It's quite fast tho. Ohya, showed them my massu uchiwa and they were laughing at it. RAWRS. HAHA.
  • Jiahui was stuck in a traffic jam, so in the meanwhile th three of us were camwhoring :) but we went to buy th tickets first, of cos. HAHA.
  • Saw alot of cute kiddies who came to zoo for excursion! (L) Then th teachers want them to pose for th cam den they keep saying cheeeseeee. Then me and Phang went behind th teacher den we keep posing, den all of them copied us la! Damn cute (L)(L)(L)! Ohhh, I'm a pedophile btw :)
  • Aft taking alotalotalot of pics, we waited for jiahui's GRAND arrival. LOL.
  • Finally went inside and th first thing we saw was actually a rather cute monkey. But aft seeing wht jiahui had taken w her cam, it wasn't tht cute... :/
  • Passed by some other animals which I cun really rmb. otters? :/
  • Then we went to polar bears feeding time to see lo. So cute :) No wonder massu loves bears :D heeheee. And you noe wht?! Polar bears have rather long tongue man! I lazy post photos, ps. :)
  • We went to th rhino thr and it's quite stinky lo. But they quite cute also :) Anw, all their butts look th same. LOL! HAHAHA.
  • Then saw ostriches :)
  • Then we went to see th giraffe! It's like damn cute! It went reallyyyy near th fence thr for me to take lehh! Actually wanted to take it sticking out it's tongue de, but cun really see, so i deleted tht photo le. PS :X
  • Went to see jaguar/cheetah. But it's like damn dead thr. Keep slping thr. Realised tht zoo's animals are really lazy :( So nth much lo. Saw puma, it also v lazy. no fun -.- maybe cos it's morning, den they haven wake up?
  • went to th jaguar's feeding time, it's v bored too. Keep walking arnd it's small enclosure lo. Then got alot of angmohs, so jiahui very happy. HAHAHA! Then got one of th jaguar who simple refused to eat those meats which was thrown into th water. So th other one keep eating. LOL. Until th other jaguar pushed it inside. HAHA.
  • Walked till th snakes thr? Then see alot of diff snakes lo. nth much also. Ohh, saw snapping tortoises, really v ugly :S and saw th indian star tortoise or smth liddat. Th one whereby it's illegal to keep them as pets de :(
  • Then we saw a lizard or dno wht's tht which is SHITTING! HAHAHAHAHHAA! damn funny. Then i go video it. Omg, shan't put here. HAHAHA! i bet it wants its own privacy de lo. :S
  • Then saw giant tortoises, they eating veges. nth much lo, just tht their necks are quite long lehh! haha.
  • Dno see wht la, but saw alot of things. Then went to elephant show :) Th elephants v cute lehh. But Phang say v boring :(
  • Okay, we went to alotalotalot of places, but i really dun rmb, cos i didnt take any pics. Shld be rather boring lo. :) But we got talk alot, so time passes reallllly fast.
  • saw a pygmy hippo, so cute lo! it was standing/slanting while slping :)
  • Went to see kangaroo! But then... they simply wun jump :( So boring, told you tht zoo's animals are reallyreallyreally lazy. Then just lie dwn thr lo. zzz.
  • Then saw a v v v v v erxin de daniao called cassowary! :( zzz. damn scary de. Then it has DEADLY toenails la. EEEE :(
  • Then we got reallyyy tired, so we decided to eat! before catching another show.
  • On our way to KFC, we saw a monitor lizard on th road, so everybody was like staring at it la. HAHA.
  • Then went to th shop wanted to buy sumthings, but in the end didnt buy lo. Chew really loves hellokitty. haha!
  • Then I ate cheezy BBQ meltz, intro-ed by EuniceP! XDDD Very nice lehh! I shall eat tht next time :DD
  • Then we gossiped alot, dno abt wht la. Forgot le. heehee. Andandanddddd, we got lazy to go to see th splash show. But Chew wna watch lehh. Then it was like drizzling, so I said 我们也不可以去看啦,因为现在在下雨那那些zookeeper是不会让那些动物表演的。因为那些动物会着凉! Then all of them 暴笑lo! Then still say this shall be th sentence of th day. LOL. Very funny mehh? But i srsly wonder so lehh. HAHA. Then chew was like "你在骗小孩uhh?" haha.
  • We went to see th rabbits and goats! Then got a baby one. damn cute :) Then also got one is antisocial de. Suddenly got one jump up and scare jiahui. HAHAHA!
  • Then Jiahui and I went to see th horses while Phang and Chew was camwhoring w jiahui's cam cos Phang's died.
  • then we went bk to th shop again, den chew played w th hellokitty panties. HAHAHA.
  • Passed by a kampong like houses w figurines made from wax. Kena scare by them la! cos they look damn real! And thr's like a friggin' HUGE fake cockroaches on th walls. ZZZZ. I screamed lo. So-h bimbo. HAHA!
  • Dno see wht animals la, but we saw penguins. They also look dead :( Then saw walruses etc. And on top of it thr's a PELICAN. Phang's da niao! HAHA. Then when I wna take pic of it it's like shy la, go slp. -.- Then suddenly it v itchy, so it scratched itselt w it's HUGE mouth, scaring Phang like hell. HAHAHA!
  • went to see th white tigers, den one of them was injured I think. Shld be th third tiger bit it de. :(
  • Saw a threehorned pig. Forgot wht it was called. HAHA. and ANTEATER ! haha.
  • Before we wna go home we decided to go to see th baboons, cos Chew wanted to see their RED butts. LOL.
  • Then we stayed thr for quite long. Saw alot of funny stuff. Like th baboons will runrunrunrun den suddenly sit dwn. And got one of it slp till it's gna fall dwn frm th cliff. HAHA. then still got a damn funny + M18 thing happened! HAHAHAHAHA! SHALL NOT SAY IT. THEN JIAHUI MADE A M18 COMMENT LA. LOLLLLLLLLLL! Also saw mummy and baby baboons :) Soooo cute.
  • Aft staying thr for dno hw long we decided to go home :) then saw pangolins and th probocis monkey. Initially waiting for it's feeding time, but i thnk cancelled cos it's drizzling. Oh, th weird thing is tht they think th bigger th nose, th prettier they are -.- LOL.
  • Went to th shop, wna buy things de, but too ex and nth pretty/significant for us to bring to sch. Ohwell, so we went home lo.
  • Bused to cck w eunices while Jiahui was waiting for another bus cause she lives in AMK ma :(
  • Went to Lot one a lil to accompany Chew buy her stuff and then I headed back home :)
    THE END! 8D

    01062010, tuesday. 
    I forgot wht happened on this day, but if I'm nt wrong, I think I'm home whole day? :S

    02062010, wednesday.
  • Ate MOS @ mum's clinic like some ahsiao.
  • Went for CO sectionals and met up w shuhui and sokhui. :)
  • Aft CO went to eat th brownie @ lot one which wenhong recommened. Shall eat th buttered fish thr nxt time too! XD
  • Then shuhui was damn nice to accompany eat kobayashi hangul! Cos I was craving for curry udon badly. :D So we chitchatted v v v long before gg to minitoons and Aries to shop and then went to show her th lollipop vending machine. Then I slotted in $1 and then I was expecting a 5, cos tht tym played w my sis and we were sooooo lucky okay! but it gave me a 2. Then shuhui was like laughing at me. RAWRS. HAHAHA! wahseh, v ex lo! 1 lolly for 50cents okay! Then I gave her one. HAHA. shall play it again next time :)
  • Then went to meet my mum to let shuhui see her. HAHA. And went home :)

    03062010, thursday.
  • Met up w Pauline :) Initially wanted to go JElib to study de. But we went to IMM BK to eat th value lunch or smth. She showed me her Nikon D90 or smth liddat. DAMN BIG and PRO. HAHA.
  • Then my mum smsed and ask if wna go eat dianxin. Cos she took MC ma. tskkks. So aft v v v v v long considerations, we went lo. :)
  • Then we ate till she wna puke liao. HAHA!But everytime pauline come out w me always got ex food to eat de lo. But she'll thank me, cos she's gg away for famine camp on friday. HAHAHA!
  • So we went to shop w them lo, but I dun shop, so was quite boring, so I was half shopping, half mugging. :S
  • Then went to Bdazzled to have my ears peirced! :D Veanna went first and she didnt cry la! So cool. I initially wanted a smiley face de earring de :( But th person say cnnt, must take th for sensitive ears de. :(((( Anw, when kena peirced it's just like someone pinching you lo, nth much de. :DD Den I v happy! hahaha.
  • Then when we're gg home, we went to Redhill to tabao dessert :)
  • Pauline came and then we did our hw till arnd 8 before we ate our greenbeansoup and showed her hw to play plants vs zombies! :D♥But she dun wna play, so in th end it was me and Jared who was playing while she was watching us. aiyoo! haha.
  • When her dad reached, i sent her down. Then when I came bk I realised I forgot to pass her th greenbean! damns :(
  • Then went to sengsiong w sis to buy magnum gold :) And Huiern called me to complained tht SWISSWINDS is gg to be part of th NDP. tskks. ridiculous. Silver okay. -.- Why dun wna ask JC de lehh? Pro-er wht. zzz. Dno lo. Then huiern was v affected by it. haha.

    04062010, friday.
  • went out w huiying to Queensway :) Cos she wna buy her sportshoes.
  • Then I persuaded her to go to ikea, cos I havent had my lunch nor breakfast. So we went thr and I ate th ikeameatballllls! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Drool ppl! Okay, it's actually my first time eating it and it's like v v v v nice lehh! I shall go bk sumday to try more of their food like th fish, chicken wings etc! ♥ Ohya, I thought it'd be like $10 plus, in fact, it's ard $8 for meatballs w pasta, and $5.50 for meatballs! XD Damn worthwhile okay!
  • Ohya, I smsed pauline to tempt her! HAHAHA.
  • Then went to th exit thr to buy 2 hotdog buns! haha XD I'm gna be FAT. But i dun care, cos it's NICE :D
  • Then went to looklook at shoes lo, look for arnd 30mins huiying finally found her desired shoes and bought it. It's orange summre lo. HAHA.
  • Then it's still early for our tution so we went to JElib to slack awhile and then I asked her to buy M&Ms. den suddenly she called me thr. Then told me tht th M&Ms turned IN, instead of turning OUT. LOL. I didnt see la, den I pressed th refund button. Aft awhile den th $ dropped out and i pressed again, den it turned OUT normally. HAHA. Guess tht machine really hates huiying. HAHA!
  • Went tuition and bused home :)

    05062010, saturday.
  • Went for Jap lessons. :)
  • Went to Marks and Spencers and Isetan to grab sweets and fruits.
  • Met up w Huiying and then went to farEast to eat th chicken rice! But huiying say so-so only lehh :( But i gobbled up th whole thing, cos it's damn nice. MUAHAHA.
  • Shopped @ fareast and I bought a YELLOW TWITTER BIRD shirt. damn cute! I'm sooooo gna buy more printed tees to wear out okay! :D
  • went to Kinokuniya, but didnt managed to buy anth.
  • Then aft tht quarrelled w my sis IN THE TOILET cos she threw her temper just because she's tired. Whtever. So I shopped w huiying.
  • Realised have to pay $12 for th syco concert, den in th end had to lend $ from flor since joanne, shimin and flor was nearby :)
  • Then huiyin finished my percy piglets la! tskkks!
  • Went bk to kino w joanne, shimin, flor and huiying. Then saw alot of oranges and greens flooding us. Then called pauline to ask if she's at orchard too. Then heard she's gna dance, hence we went dwn to find her.
  • Nth much lo! It's just they being some extra den do some stupid hand thing behind th main dancers. and th whole thing is for YOG. -.- wths. sianned.
  • Said hi to pauline before all of th oranges/greens started flooding us. Then saw kenneth.
  • Aft tht joanne left, leaving me, flor, shimin and huiying.
  • So we went to Yoshinoya, den Mos to eat our dinner. In th end flor and shimin copied me eat ebi rice burger. haha! Then aft tht I left for SYCO concert.
  • Met up w ahyan. Saw alot of BBCCCO ppl :( Only me and sinyee extra. I fell alslp for abt 2 songs, cos i'm damn tired :( Saw Jin laoshi, MrLee, Songsim and Junan! :D Then felt reallyyy extra. So I went home myself. :)

    06062010, sunday.
  • Met up w huiying to mug before gg to tuition :)
  • Did my chem tutorial for 3 hours okay! brain almost died. :( and then saw alot of couples gg to th marraige central. LOL.
  • Went to tution and then Mrchan lost track of th time and released me late!!!! D: Then reynard was like smsing me to rush me lo! RAWR.
  • Met up w pauline and reynard den was like "quarrelling" w him. HAHAHA.
  • then they keep toking abt AC stuff. zzz. :(
  • Reached their sch and then saw their strength of co. very small. :/
  • Saw Feli, Jess and hninhnin :) Oh, and initially Genesis and his friend was sitting behind us de, but we changed to th 2nd floor :)
  • Nenlian and huiern dressed until damn pretty lo. Feel so weird. HAHAHA!
  • Th concert was okay lo, but they shld hv more ZYS parts ma! SEBASTIAN!(L)
  • my heart almost stopped during technology and th encore. cos got one part they suddenly slient. zzz.
  • I shouted for sebas! (L) And they pangsehed me, so in th end only I shouted for lyndon. -.-
  • tried to wait for sebas to appear aft tht, but dun hv -.- so went to mrt lo. Then reynard say th people behind us v funny. got a guy said to his friend "When are you gna stop smelling th hair of th girl who is sitting infront of you?" Then reynard say th girl is ME. WTHS. heng I got wash hair lo, if nt he'll faint. EEE. hahaha!
  • Then pauline offered to drive me home aft we eat dinner. And huiern asked me to ask gen along, since he lives nearby. Then I called him lo.
  • Then we passed by Cheers and saw gen inside w his friend eating smth which is nt frm cheers. LOL. den genesis still gt th cheek to come out and tok to us. Then we saw th cashier glaring at genesis's friend la! LOLLLL!
  • Then huiern, pauline and I went to clementi to eat Mos -- again! haha. th ordered ebi rice burger -- AGAIN.
  • Then Genesis came and then all of us toktoktoktoktok till Pauline's dad and mum came. HAHA. anw, Genesis keep saying wrong stuff lo. His info is ALL wrong. LOL. and he's trying to compliment my mum but came out wrong. HAHA. And huiern shared abt her "LOVE STORY" w L. HAHA! ANd both of them rich la, both have Iphones. -.- OHYA! GENESIS REALISED THT I GOT MY 2nd EARHOLE! :D Huiern is damn failed. She didnt realised la. Even aft Gen said she's like "nt v long time ago de mehhh?" TSKKKS! WHAT KIND OF FRIEND MAN.
  • then we all walked huiern to MRT stn and then Genesis and pauline tok abt AC stuff again. -.-
  • Then went to find pauline's parents before they drive us home :)
  • In th car toked abt stupid stuff again. Think pauline's parents v scared of me liao. HAHA!
  • Me and gen alighted at my place den we went home lo. HAHA. den pauline's dad still want us to call him KORKOR. HAHHAHA!

  • (My Lecture week. :()

    07062010, monday.
  • Woke up and had to go to school for Chem lecture :(
  • Met up w JH and Chew while Phang was late. HAHA.
  • During th lecture we laughed at those who were late. Damn funny la. All who was late de reaction all th same de. All ran up th lecture hall stairs. HAHA. Then OO kena suaned asking if he is gg for YOG. LOL. cos he wearing jacket ma. :S
  • Then Phang came in also v funny, she sit directly infront of misskoh summre. HAHA.
  • kkk, first time I didnt slp during lecture okay! XD
  • Aft tht went to AMK hub to eat Mos, but I drank milk tea only :D den talked abt alotalot of things :)
  • Went to CO aft tht and shuhui and sokhui bought mac for me! (L)

    08062010, tuesday.
  • Had 3 hours of bio lect. Slpt thruout everything. :)
  • went to eat subway w jiahui, rujun, qiuli and eunices. and qiuli overspilled her drinks. HAHAHA.
  • then went seperate ways cos they wna do their GPP. So i followed Jiahui's grp to AMK lib.
  • Saw suyash and he dun wna discuss our GPP. :(
  • euniceP say got a weird uncle following them :S
  • RUjun and I left for school cos I got CO. :(
  • Went for co -- FO! D: Heng th conductor nv ask us to blow th solo part.
  • Knew th Exco members. I'm not inside!!! YAY XDDDDD
  • Went to eat dinner w shuhui and then brought her to th clinic. den we keep tokingggg XD

    09062010, wednesday.
  • had maths lecture from 8-10. was practically falling alslp. And alot of ppl pon lo.
  • then had GP :( Damn stupid lo, dragged till 1 plus okay! And merged w 10/10! DDDDD: Saw GGG. :(
  • Then went to eat @ LJS w JF, Sandra, EuniceP, Qiuli and JH :)
  • toktoktoktoktoktok and then went home.

    10062010, thursday.
  • SING K w J4 and SIS! XDD (L)(L)(L)
  • Supposedly meeting up @ 1130 at orchard but in th end all of us were late. HAHA. and in th end sis and I was th earliest. So we went to taka watson to buy her dolly wink lo -.-
  • Then aft tht I went to marks and spencer to buy my percypig! XD
  • Aft tht we went to foodcourt. I wna eat curryrice -- cos of ryuusei no kizuna la! D: haha. Then coincidentally shimin and flor was just behind me! Then all of us sat tgt and joanne joined in too! LOL! we have telepathy de okay! XD
  • Then we proceeded to Cashstudios to sing out K! XD
  • ARGH! cos flor need to leave for M'sia, den we put alot of songs for her to sing first :) But she shyshy liddat lehh. AIYO! haha. den when me and my sis went to buy drinks she den sing. So bad!!! D: haha.
  • But we keep eating, singing, shouting, laughing, taking photos, stoning till Flor leave halfway :(((
  • Then we continued to singsingsing and we switched to Chinese and then English and then Jap again la! LOL! and we forgot we have FREE DRINKS. WTHS. HAHAHA.
  • Then we extended our time till close to 8 man. so pro hor, from 1pm sing till 8pm! HAHAHA!
  • Then Joanne left for her class chalet, so shimin, sis and I went to cinneleisure to have our dinner.
  • Had kobayashi's curry udon again! XD then sis ate curry rice, while shimin and I ate curry udon. Then talked abt how regene hook guys man. HAHAHA!
  • Then sis treated us to eat yogurt (L) YUMS!
  • Brought shimin to th taxi stand before we went home ourselves :)
  • Went home tried to do some series and sequences qns but cun solve any so gave up and slpt.
  • AWESOMENESSDAY! (L)(L)(L)

    11062010, friday.
  • Got bk our GPP. STILL NOT APPROVED. WTHS. damn pekcek la. :( so have to meet up during 3rd week le. :(((((((((((( I HATE PW LA. F. D:
  • waited for Mrs Ong to open th room door for us lo. wasted 30mins :D
  • Then had my maths presentation. Almost died of nervousness. was stumbling over my words lo. But heng I passed. haha! but it's upon 2 la. so either I get 1 or 2 lo. nth much la. HAHAHA!
  • Then at first wna pon Bio de! D: But all of them nt ponning. So we went lo. Then I fell alslp. and halfway we have th choice to go off de lehh! But Chew dun want! :( So we stayed lo.
  • FINALLY finish liao and we witness noel they all giving missang th farewell card. And we saw miss ang hugging them :S So we kajiaoed Stephen to go in and let her hug him. HAHAHAHAHA!
  • Then Chew and I ate PizzaHut XD (L)(L)(L)
  • Went home and slpt till 6 before gg to bathe and leaving hse at 630 to meet hy at JE platform to go to SCO concert.
  • Brought my jap thr to read, but nth went inside my headd :(
  • ANW, it's freeeeee! So of cos must go la! Den summre we sitting at th "VIP" seats okay! AND I'm sitting at th center, den yehcong is like looking at me straight la! LOL. Anw, th first song was houtu! :( I'm speechless. Cnnt imagine AJCO playing it. More importantly, cnnt imagine ME playing it. LOLs.
  • Then th rest was v nice lo :)))) Saw alot of funny things and toked abt alot of funny things w huiying. HAHAHA! MENGJIE WAS FUNNY OKAY. :XXXXXX
  • Th encore was farandole and alot of standing ovations okay! Dun playplay! But i thnk it's nice toooo! (L)
  • I like yehcong's conducting style :) and he v cute lo! (L)(L) Too bad i too miser liao, didnt buy th concert booklet if nt I'd have queue up for him to sign for me :( haha!
  • Ohya, I made a friend frm AJCO. HAHA! her name is weiting :) andand saw lisa they all so huiying helped us take photos :)))
  • and we went home! (to study jap till 1!) D:

    12062010, saturday.
  • TODAY IS MY JAP TEST! D:
  • Nth went inside my head man.
  • And Yamamoto sensei revised a lil jiu started oral test le lo! I damn fail la, cun even say $370 in jap! HAHA. And th "boring" was like a shock to ALL of us lo. I almost got it but still, i gave up. So in total i got 6 nia. -.- out of 10. zzz.
  • Then he revised a lil and started listening and written test le :( The listening was quite tricky lo! Think I got 3 -4 wrong. zzz. Th paper was still okay la. Just memorise lo. haha.
  • Then my sis finished first and she got 83, stupid mans -.-
  • Then I dun care la, so i finished w th rest and I'M DONE! NO MORE JAP! :D Cos I'm nt planning to continue. Mayb aft As? Cos I cun cope :(
  • Aft a few hours before gg to huncheng's hse I received th sms from bunka and I PASSED! :D I got 81/100 okay~ yays! Don't have to retake anymore! ;DD
  • Then went to taka watson to buy my sis dolly winks again -.- and then we went home to take my homework to huncheng's hse to do :)
  • then saw FLATY!!!!! (L)(L)(L) FLATY IS DAMN CUTE XD Awww. love her so much. :D
  • then ate huncheng's homecooked stew, very nice lehhh :)))))
  • And we chatted and played w flatty and used comp and blahblahblah. Then when my sis is doing her nails, I asked her to paint mine for me :D And I painted my toes alternate black and red while fingers were alternalting white, red and black. ANd I look like a joker. HAHA! very nice okay! :DDDD
  • Then went dwn to buy desserts! drank chengteng and flaty came to find us to eat -.- AIYO. hahaa.
  • Then I mugged and tok abt massu to huncheng. WL EHH! HUNCHENG ALSO LIKE MASSUUUUU! NOOOOOOOOO~~~~~ HAHAHAHA! den we keep playing alot of jap songs la. :D
  • Then we ate stew again and watched TV before gg home :)
  • Then suddenly sylvester called me and he said tht he's lost in teban w weizhan! LOL! They from genesis's hse walked till pandan thr lehh! aiyooo! SO blur. Den I also dno hw to help them :S So in th end they cabbed home. haha. Made me worried for nth :)

    13062010, sunday.
  • Met up w huiying to eat meesiam and then went for chem tuition and went home! :D


  • omg, I blogged close to 3 hrs okay! D: I wna die liaos. HAHA! So you btr read okay! okok, my fingers having cramp. haha! And I'm playing th FB's apps for th top fan/stalker de!
    NEOQIULI LOVES ME LA!!
    anw, HUIYING UHH! THT IMPLIES SMTH OKAY! :D

    anddd, blogger is giving me probs, i cun enlarge any fonts okay. :( BOOOOOOOS! D: Sorry for this plain post! Pardon :)