<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Thursday, May 27, 2010@10:36:00 pm

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! *v*
TOMORROW IS THE START OF MY LOOOOONNNGGGG HOLIDAY! :DD

Today was SUPPOSEDLY a very happy day :)
Cos we ended sch @ 11.15am and thr's no PE, slack for 1.5 hrs and didn't use my brains at all.
Then went out to eat @ junction 8, pizza hut. Talked and then realise tht i should gossip so much! Cos I really believe in KARMA. :( Haii, think alot of ppl also say bad abt me de la. :( But wht to do, just like Sandra had said, 都已经做了倒不如继续咯!heehee. zzz.

Then went to Pasir Ris park :) had X-country. then walked all th way thruout, still got time go to go toilet LOL! :D didnt see any shuaige :( Boohoos. then reached th end point got scanner to scan our barcodes okay! Damn cool :D And went to clarify misunderstandings for JF, hopefully it did helped :) And cooled down! :)

During prize presentation, theresa got 1st for JC1 okay! Dun playplay! XD Summore for the luckydraw she got 2nd, a nike shoebag! So lucky for her :) Dianne got 10th, if i'm nt wrong. :) Then zhenhuan got 1st for JC1 boys hor. dun playplay! :D But for me hor, is damn sad. cos of GGGG. :( haii. forget it. then sang sch song, sang the chorus part only. zzz.

At th tent thr. WA. Saw smth which made me damn shocked and disppointed in J. :( haii. Mayb I'm too naive le lo. zzz. :( I reallyreally hope tht they ain't like tht please. :( I really dun want tht to happen. haii... dno hw to face them le la. :(

Went to eat dinner @ Tampines 1, F.I.S.H w most of 14/10. but I went away cos I only had $10 and yingqi is coming to find me ma. So sorry :( So went to eat subway w yingqi and window shopped alil before sleeping on train all th way back home. :)

Lesson learnt today: 勉强是没有幸福的. :(
P.S prolly most ppl wun get wht I'm saying la. I also dun feel like saying ;( so no need to ask me. :)

Ohya, should I go to sunway lagoon during 16th - 18th? :)
And, my june holidays are gone okay!
1st week: play week :)
2nd week: lecture/tutorial week! :(
3rd/4th week: mugging week! (plus mayb a 3 days holiday? :D)
So hor, I doubt you can book me, since I have 3 upcoming concerts to attend too! :S

Random: Do you like my new blogskin? 8D