<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Sunday, May 02, 2010@3:53:00 pm

AJCO CONCERT (DYNAMIC) IS FINALLY OVER! :)
Even tho we're nt tht perfect, but ultimately, our hard work had paid off in a way or another :) and our conductor was so nice to mass send us encouraging smses aft th concert, tho I doubt we met his expectations. But anw, J2s are gg :( So left w us le. Things will definetely get tougher, conductor will get fiercer, and practices will get longer which will make me feel even more tired. :( But I'll hang on :) Totally love our concert :) Tho didn't really spend alot of time w th J2s, but it's enulf to make me miss them :(


Okay, no emo stuff. I dun feel like elaborating abt concert too. :S
okok, umm, I looked ugly. HAHA. (Since when I'm not?) Then alot of pretty snrs/J1s lo. And I'm tired. Alot of friends came tho I can't really speak to them :( which is rather sad, cos they paid $ to see me, den cun tok to me. zzz. -.-
And, I'm nt blind. I can see hw compatible both of them are. So, how do you expect me to open my mouth? :(

OHYA! I HAVE TO THANK MY FRIENDS WHO CAME TO SUPPORT ME/MY CO :D

#1. My mum and my uncle :) (p.s don't have any pic w them. HAHA. Got i also dun wna put leyyy.)


#2. BIMBO GANG! :D
So sorry but I don't have any updated pic with th five of us. OOO: GOT LEHH! THE FB DE! haha. But i lazy upload liao (cos i nv save ma.) haha. :) but anw, they came! SO NICE :) So glad tht I asked them to come and tok alil while :)))) (L)(L)(L) Ohya, huiern realised tht I plucked my eyebrows, but it's like since starting of the year lehh! SO LONG AGO. HAHA :D

#3. Shimin, Florence, Genesis, Andrew, Zaiyuan.
SHIMIN&FLOR! SO LOOONNGGGG NV HIGH W THEM LE! AND THEY MORNING WENT TO KINO W/O ME LA! SO MEAN. :( BUT THEY BOUGHT STRAWBERRIES FOR ME. BUT THEY ATE IT, COS IT STINKS LE. lol! :) but they still so nice. LOVE THEM :)
GENESIS! he ponned his training for me lehh! so nice. But i didn't tok to him much tho. :S So sorryyy! heehee. but still, thanks for coming :D ohya! He realised tht I got put on makeup while huiern cun see lo. TSKKS! And, I thnk he's gna get killed by syl for not gg to SACO concert. :S haha.
Andrew and Zaiyuan! they both sent smses to encourage me! thanks man :) And thanks andrew for th lil flower :)


#4. WOODWINDS :D
Thanks Jieren, krystal, ariel, pamela, cherie for coming to support me! So sorry if I left anyone out. Anw, I saw you guys looo! Cos only JR is sooooo BIMBO to actually put twist and wave like shit. HAHAHA! XD AND THANKS FOR CALLING OUT MY NAME HOR. :DDDDD


#5. Jiahui and Eunice Phang! :)
They came even tho they nv come and find me! haha. They wna see my sexyae bamboo. LOL! :) Still, thanks! :D (anw, on th side note, you can see tht my face fats is like getting more and more.)


#6. Lastly, AJCO AND HUANG LAOSHI! :D W/o them, nth is possible! :D

Ps, if I left anyone out. If i really did, please tag me :)
Ohya, aww man, no one say I pretty. Wna emo le. HAHA! :D
***


Anw, this week was v v v v tiring for me, slpt till 12pm today. O:

kkk, I passed my NAPFA :D all 5 stations: IPU - 11, ShuttleRun - 11.3, sit&reach - 37cm, Situps - 31 and standing broadjump - 165, & 2.4 w a timing of 14.15! XD k la, noe I v lan la, but still... I'm happy :) Cos frm now on PE we can play games le! No more stupid hell trainings :)

For th whole week I was either slping in lectures or totally didnt do any homework. My PI was low ME. D: haii. I wna cry le. :( My tests... GG. :( I wna find tution. WHO CAN RECOMMEND ME MATHS TUTION?! D:

ohman, no more mood to blog. :(
Maybe willl add more ltr? :) I shall go do homework now.

Tmr still nidda meet up to do GPP. wths. :( 12PM 9AM @ AMK. hate it. travel so far. RAWRRRRRRRR! D: I'm in a bushuang moood! HATE PW LA. D:

A night changed everything, but us.
I don't want to be constantly reminded of something which I'm trying my hardest to forget. You won't uds how hard it is for us.