
Sunday, April 11, 2010@12:37:00 am
只有我了解这幸福感觉 美得值得去付出一切
能够遇见你 认识你 喜欢你 爱上你 感谢我每滴眼泪
只有你明白我有多珍贵 好的值得你为我改变
请你继续温柔 交换我灿烂笑容一天一天 到永远那一天
-只为爱上你 S.H.E :)
Yes, I'm lazy to update. Zzzs, no one really cares anw. So I shall show off my summarising skills again :) reallyreallyyyy brief. Not gg to elaborate on ALL th days.
27032010, ACJC FUN-O-RAMA.
Met up w shimin and Flor to go to ACJC together, but we went to eat first @ some ulu places and talked abt sch stuff. Miss them truckloads. :( Called Pauline and Huiern to meet them @ th entrance. Then saw CF, YY, QX, NL. Followed wrong person whom I tot is CF. LOL! BUT, the main point is th guy (whom I tot is CF) dropped his funfair ticket worth of $5. Wanted to return to him de, INITIALLY. but me and flor was like stoning thr dno wna give anot. HAHA. So in th end I gave flor. Very crowded :( Don't like it at all. But saw Huiern & Pauline :) But, my main motive thr is to see shuaige(s). But dun hv :( AJ is deprived, but ACJC is more deprived :( Saw alot of ex-yuhua and ex-swiss ppl :D And of cos, AJC ppl. :S Met up w Ernest, den high abit :) Then gave me $10 worth of tickets. But in th end me, shimin, flor stoned @ th grand stand w him. HAHA. Heard a song tht totally described my feelings :( Decided to go one more round, shun bian anyhw give our coupons. Then saw Veron :) So talked to her awhile and gave her half of our coupon (th rest use it to buy water & played @ pauline's stall). Ohya, saw Genesis :) But talked for less than 1 minute... zzz. :/ Ohyaohya, Huiern wanted to show me her OG shuaige, but hor I dun thnk he v shuai. Th main point is, his GF is my ex-tution friend! O: HAHA. so huiern is heartbroken! XDDDD Went to JE library w SM and F :D toktoktoktok! Then went to IMM for dinner! :D Shimin is sooooo MOTHERLY! (L) then went to int, and we gg to see each other in less than 24hrs time. HAHA! :D
28032010, SWISS COTTAGE CHINESE ORCHESTRA NITE. Went to Marsiling to pass XJ stuff and XJ pass HY stuff. LOL. Morning met up w HY, SM, F, PH and YQ to eat Mac @ Causeway tgt. Ate BREAKFAST DELUXE (L)(L)(L)! toktoktoktoktoktok and as usual, F and SM late. Zzzs. haha. Walked to RP led by HY and FW 8D did alot of catching up. (Y) HE & gang behind us. HAHA. then went in tgt. Then swiss ppl reached le, we still take our own sweet time. :X Got briefed about my role and experimented w th video cam. V sian. Cos I'm @ th back of th concert hall. Zzz. No one came and talk to me, except for FC. :) while YQ was on stage video-ing them. Time just pass by while I'm stoning. :( B.O.R.I.N.G. Thinking of some stuff too :((( Then YQ and I changed in th room filled w mirrors :S HAHA! Then v scared got ppl suddenly come in. I look slim! XD okay, then JR came in so we camwhored w his INSTANT CAM (L) Went for dinner, ate v little only :( Then went bk to my position but to find a not-bad-looking RP guy sitting @ th seat (I tot it's FC). Then he talked to me. :S haha. So i go and xuanyao-ed to YQ :) He v nice lehh! He help me arranged th wires nicely on th floor. Passed YQ th extention cord. Saw Genesis and Zhichuen then said JY :) People started streaming in. Then th RP guy kept toking to me. OOOOO: And I keep smsing YQ(cos she's @ th top). During interval saw XZ and Sher and XS :DDDD Didn't see them until they called me! Then sher passed me a letter w massu's pic inside! (L) her XD I'm not kidding. Th RP guy keep toking to meeeeee! :SSS
Example 1:
I went up th stairs to get th cam thing ready...
RP guy:Do you noe who are th ushers?
Me: Erm, I thnk most of our Sec1s will be, mayb got some alumni? The white ones are sec1s, then black ones are alumnis :)
Rp Guy: *looked at me* Ohh, so you are th usher?
ME: no la, I'm responsible for video-ing.
RP Guy: then wht's tht hanging arnd your neck? *realised it's my BB* Ohh, sorry, i tot it's th tag.
ME: haha. No la...
(then I forgot how I ended th whole thing.)
Example 2:
Called YQ and she told me she's @ my position. zzz.*
Me: erm, sorry but did you see my friend?
RP Guy: ohh, you mean the talltall girl?
Me: yaya :D
RP Guy: She came here and she ran away.
ME: O.O Okay, thanks :)
Example 3:
I'm arranging th stuff in th box containing th video things...
RP Guy: Is this bottle yours?
Me: Oh, no :) It's my teacher's.
RP Guy: Nevermind, just put inside th box. *help me put*
Me: ohhh, thanks...
Example 4:
When th people are streaming in, then I stood near th wall to give way...
RP Guy: Now you are also th usher le.
Me: O.O Erm, ya.... haha. (:XXXX)
Example 5:
Because alot of people keep tripping over my wires which disrupted th whole video which made me damn pekcek...
Me: ARGHHHH! *Go and connect bk th wire.*
RP Guy: I told you to go and get th extention cord le. *Helped me out*
Me: Haha. thanks :) *returns back to video-ing*
RP Guy: *Stood beside me while watching me video.*
Example 6:
During interval I went to backstage to get th damn extention cord. Then I setup evrything. :)
RP Guy: Do you want to hear my advice?
Me: ????
RP Guy: * straight away help me do arrange evrything nicely* nah.
Me: OOOO: Thanksthanks :)
Aiya, dno la, got alot of times he stood behind me lehh! Then can feel tht he's watching me (or maybe wht I'm videoing) Then still got one time he spoke/whispered to me from behind! Scare me to death. :S But anw, YQ v jealous. HAHAHA! Whole concert ended, evrything was great :) Then packed evrything up and didn't even hv time to tok to WW ppl :( Went into th room, filled w WW and C/B ppl. YQ came and took pic w Genesis. Then asked Gen if he gg home w swiss or wht. Then packed up bus-ed to swiss cos I'm in charge of th cams -.- Whole bus was v lively, except for me? Cos i dno wht they talking abt. :( Reached swiss, helped to carry zys. Debrief-ed took a polariad w JR :D Turned out to v wonderful! XD Then took a "WW" pic :D walked to MRT w a whole bunch. Genesis they all keep saying they gg to eat supper @ Mac and then gg to pon lessons tmr. Heng tmr me no lessons! XD Then Genesis damn stingy, only wna treat me to ice-cream. ZZZ. Then took another polariad w JR :D Heng dun hv Andrew's face. :X Took a pic w Sunchin XDDDDD but my face v constipated. MRT-ed and bus-ed home all alone :( Told a very stupid lie, which I'd hv kicked myself for saying tht. Cos it's just smth impossible. :(((((( Thought through alot of things. I'll end them. :)
29032010, RESILIENCE DAY. Went to school feeling damn depressed. Cos my uncle said smth tht I felt damndamndamndamndamn sad about. Haii :(((( It's impossible de. Really. :( But I kept hoping. EuniceP laughed @ me. Zzz. Cos my socks was yellow. Then our PE shirt is blue and yellow, then my trackpants borrowed frm Jiahui was blue, and my socks was yellow. So it's alt. LOL. Slpt during th 1 hr ride to Labrador :) Saw alot of rich ppl's houses. Haha. and th Lab changed alot eversince I went thr during P5 camp. :O My facilitator Juicy is v v v v cute & high & lovable & pretty! XD Love her truckloads, but was feeling damn low tht day :( Did some self-intro and played games tht I didn't think it was fun. :S Had mass games, not bad :) But th card game v sian. And did 20 pushups for punishment :( Got reflection then had to say a thing other dno. So I said I like Thai Ahguas, den all of them shock. LOL. played th Vege game tht made all of us laughed :D SO CUTE LEHH, EVRYONE. AND I'M ULTIMATE FAIL! :S Had our lunch and went for th belaying briefing, cos I'm in th belaying team w Jiahui, Nusrat :) Briefed under th hot sun. Saw my GGG XD Then broke off to play our stations. First station was th balancing one. Quite fun :) With alot of screamings. XD Second station was th challenge pole. Did belaying and got "scolded" by th station master cos we didnt pull hard enough. :( He v demanding lehh! Only three ppl den we all girls summre. Then till th 5th/6th person I hurt myself, got rope burn. :( I teared alil not cos it's painful but cos I angry w th station master. :( But th first aid guy v nice :) He keep toking to me den tell me abt his experience also. LOL! XDDDD Went to th low elements de rope balancing. Nth much de. Then drizzled, so all of us ran for shelter. Initially wna play abseiling de. Assembled @ canteen. stoned. saw my GGG again :) then went up to hall to play Stargate. Not bad lo! then we had mass stargate. v sian to wait for others. But I got to hold hands w Olivia cos we bluffed our classes :D Zzz. Then finally ended :) My palms damn sweaty and my palm is like as big as a guy's D: Debriefed and our group wrote th "thanku" card to JUICY and we took pics w her :) Shared our reflections :) (L) JUICY! XDDDDD I'm willing to become a lesbo just for her lo! :D Th person got say th faci cannt add/give us their numbers/emails/FB etc until 30 days ltr :( cos they hv to be PROFESSIONAL. zzz. I thnk th guys all depressed le, cos juicy damn pretty. HAHA. Bus-ed home w Qiuli & Rujun in 143 :) Promised to bring M&Ms for QL. :)
30032010, FESTIVAL OF LIFE. Went to school for Batik painting. Met up w Qiuli :) Saw alot of people whom I noe :O Also saw th shorteypie (nt mine). Did our designing. Slacked :( Did waxing, made me damn pekcek. Cos got blotches of wax @ some weird places. Spoil my drawing. :( So in th end th teacher helped me do. HAHA. V ugly, so anyhw painted. Saw others, v nice. HAHA. sad man. I can do anth except for batik painting. :S kkks, had to bring it home to wash den return bk to sch. (which I didn't.) Went bk to swiss to collect testimonial and shun bian go bk to co. Initially v happy de. But smth, which I dun wna mention, happened. Sian. :( Talked to misslim, but in th end. Zzz. Cried. Then went home. Reached home felt abit sick so turned in early.
31032010-01042010, SICK. yeaps, I was sick. :( Initially I went to sch de. But I kept dropping things w/o me knowing, my thermomter@ my uncle's taxi, forgot to bring my tie, dropped my Ezlink in th drain. Attended Civics then slpt for 1/2 hr. Went for econs lect but head was bursting, so during Bio I decided to go home. Went to GO to fill in th stuff. Had to let VP sign. She say I v blur, but my head wasn't thr at all. Floated to cck to find mummy. Had fever of 39.2. Zzz. So doctor gave me 2 days MC, didnt go to school and missed th science centre trip. :( Boos to th max. @ home slpslpslpslpslp and didnt eat. :)
02042010, GOOD FRIDAY. thought I was feeling btr, so I went out w HY to JP. saw Gerald and Syl :)) went to eat and then went to SB to do hw. Bought th wrong thing. :( Then headache and felt unwell again. Dragged till 6plus den went home, fever came bk. 39.0. Zzz. Ate medi and slpt.
03042010, SCCO SEC4/5 STEP DOWN. Felt btr :) So diedie also went bk. Didnt see him :( Zzz. Took alot of crazy photos w GF (L) :)) Go to our FB to see those failed Jumpshots. Studied tgt @ Yewtee point's LJS. Only I'm th one tht did some stuff. LOL.
05042010 - 10042010 BORING WEEK. Nothing much happen I guess? Just tht monday had CO frm 6-8. :( Tuesday sucks th most. I was out of sync th whole day. Titration results failed th most. 40 plus?! O: Wednesday was I&E day = slack day. Hate PE to max. Zzz. Had a mini gossiping session, but whole time didnt uds anth. But smth v funny happened. GGG meets EP. LOL! made me so jealous :( Thursday had CO again. :( Damn tiring. Was told tht frm next week onwards Wed, Thurs and Fri all hv co. Including my monday one, 4 days of CO. wths. :( But today our conductor damn funny. LOL. :) Ohya, failed my inequalities test again. Zzz. Got bk Bio stuff, not bad la. Just tht I failed my bio test, initially pass de lehh. WTHS. D: Ohyaohyah! My PD tutor weirdweird de today. ZZZ her man. Su Eng told me alot of stuff. :( People ain't simple, yea? :( Friday, bought fruitips @ cheers. Saw a cute guy, whom I hope is sec5 de. XD Gg bk to cheers again man! ate throughout th lectures/tutorials. Gossiped w Eunices about LOVE. HAHAHA. Nth much. On mrt saw a weird ahpeh which made EuniceC scared. Went home. Ohya, my mum went to universal world while I was studying. HOW GREAT. Zzz. Ohya, tht night keep stalking ppl on FB, YQ kept showing me Shuaiges. Zzz. and meinus. HAHA.
Kkks, I put up tagboard again :) Cos. Dno why lo. Just feel like it. But i doubt got ppl wna tag de la. Nvm. I doubt I'll check much anw. :D
I SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET A LIFE. :( too much mugging? Nah, I don't really do hw. But dno why just felt very sian. :( I miss th past. But life has to move on. :(
ohyahohyah people. Advice me on smth.
"Should I spend my money on blinging my BB or should I spend tht amt of money to buy Fuji instant cam?"Help me out :) Ta-dah, now you got stuff to tag me about :D
Up till now, why you still don't get it? :(