
Sunday, April 25, 2010@9:16:00 pm
I'm so sorry for not updating :(
This will be a v v v v
short post.
This is my summary for my upcoming week. zzz.
1 PI (document) + 3 homework (piles) + 5 chinese orchestra practices (FO) + 1 concert (upcoming) + 3 common test (Shits) = 24/7 sleepless (nights) + stress (inifinite) + 2 eyebags (heavy) + pimples&blackheads (Inifinte). Balance the eqn yourself.
Haha, let me say smth before I forgot! :D Wednesday tht tym I was @ 113X having my CO sectionals. Then got a group of ppl ran past. So I looked out. Then gang hao OO looked in den I think our eyes met. (Okay, mayb it's just me la) But I was like OOOOO: den he ran past le. So I continue to prac. Then one more time they ran past again. THEN HE LOOKED IN AGAIN. HAHAHA! AND OUR EYES MET AGAIN. HAHAHA! XD SO HAPPY :DDDDD kkks. the end. I doubt he'll rmb me. zzz. :( HAHA.
Ya, and thursday sucks shits. :( Don't feel like elaborating, mayb next time? :( My PI and WW. :((
Met up with huiying today :) @ LJS, think saw AJ de girl (whom I never saw before). Mug chem, but nth went inside my head, but instead, went her hse and saw smth of FB. OMG, it's like SHOCK. Ultimate de. ZZZ. Brain fizzled. GG to my tests :(
OHYA! AUNTY LUCY IS DAMN CUTE! LOL @ HIS SPEECH! AND TAI SHAN IS DAMN CUTE (L) ULTIMATE LOVES. (L)(L)(L)!OHYA, I DUN LIKE THT DAIYANGTIAN! D: rawrs.
Today, I finally saw the gap.
You have a wide social circle that will never, ever mingle with my pathetic small one.