
Saturday, March 13, 2010@11:25:00 pm
So sorry, cause I v lazy, so some brief pts for th week again. Read it or not, up to you :)
Monday:
Had Chem lecture and tutorial, can't really remember wht major thing happened. But had to do tutorials for tml, almost died.
Maths was as usual -- BORING. slacked 'cause my brain auto shut off and died down on me.
Almost slept thruout th whole GP tutorial ): 1.5hrs leh! *.*
PW was fun XD they had their presentations and was quite stressing on us D: boohoos, cos th expectations just kept getting higher and higher and th Q&A seemed tough. :S
Tuesday:
I HATE TUESDAY(S) THE MOST! BECAUSE I END SCHOOL THE LATEST AND THE DAY IS SOOOO LONG D:
Had GP lecture, first thing in the morning. ): still sleepy lo. Heng she nv called my register number. :)
During Biology lab we have visitors from dno whr come and take alotalot of photos of us. Before they came I broke a testtube and got scolded by M.A. :( but I just turn arnd and tht testtube broke wht. Nt my prob lo. RAWRS. :( But doing foodtest is v v v troublesome. Still have to do stupid report. D: hate to max. But fun cos we can take pics :D but SuEng (my lab partner) dun wna take pics w me T.T
Chem lecture was just chemistry purely :)
Chem lab tht tym first half went thru our chem ws. I got 4/20! D: damn sad de. :( But was still ok la. :) Then second half went thru tutorial qns. :) But hor, I'm stupid! D: cos th exact similar qns in lecture notes I can do, but when it comes to tutorial, I CAN'T! DDDDD:
PE. IS. A. KILLER. Ran 7 rounds round th tracks, including 2 rounds for warmup. But I saw B! :D was damn happy. :) Then ran w Qiuli, we didn't stop at all! So proud of ourselves. But aft PE I was coughing like mad. :( dno why. Saw Weiyin, den we toktoktok. Then toked w Regina and Wilgene :))) Miss OG38 loads. :( Saw Hongda and Weiyi having their PE and lafed at them. HEEHEEE. waited for YQ then went home tgt :)
She went crazy on mrt. Laf-ed like mad, but I forgot what we were talking about. haha.
Wednesday:
It's sports week! :D so we can wear orientation tee to sch. YAY! no tie XDD
It rained! :D so happy, but had to bring umbrella :( boohoos. Then we was like strolling bk to our homeroom, den kena stuck @ umbrella area thr to sing school song/national anthem/pledge. Saw a guy whose smile was v nice de.
Got "scolded" my PD tutor, but she forgave us. Heng dun hv Bio oral for this term. But nxt term surely hv de :(((( got even mre topics le. DIE. Boos. Then dragged till our break is over. siann.
Econs lecture is still okay, but I can't really uds le :(
Biology lecture straight aft econs is sooo tiring. :( Information Overload.
Had econs tutorial. damn funny de! XD Cause we gg thru tutorial Qns.
Qns: If you were th minister of S'pore, how would you encourage women to give birth? (Or smth like tht)
then my teacher wanted us to discuss in our grps. then my pen leaked and stained my pencilbox, so I was busy doing my "temp" pencilbox frm foolscap. So basically I didnt really cared or anth, and most of us were gossiping. HAHA. then when he came over he asked us den my groupmates want me to suggest th thing I said just now so...
Me: Force them to have sex.
Teacher: HOW TO?! INTALL CAMERA MEHH?!
pfffs! kkks. den all of us were like laughing so badly. :D
Maths lecture was also funny XDDDD won't ever fall alsleep le mans. Cos we're gg thru Functions. den my lecurer is cracked alot of jokes. For instance:
1. he was like saying "your" in a normal tone. den suddenly in said "your" in a SINGING tone! LOLL.
2. His mouse was like "running away". Then he said since we have flying ***forgot***, now we also hve flying mouse.
3. he said, some books may write the function as g。f but we write it as gf cos we need to save ink. HAHAHAHA!
4. he says "monster" as "mongster"! XDDDD
Aiya, still got alotalotalot. Can't really remember. :) But he is damn cute jiu shi le. All of us was like laughing like mad.
Aft tht all of th J1s went to th hall for cheers. While th AVA rep was supppose to have training :( damn sad de. I WNA SEE B! D: But I still survived tht stupid training. :D then went to hall straight and Phyllis was like asking me wht class I'm frm (cos I was lost) den she still held my hand IN FRONT OF WEIYIN O: die. haha. WY jealous of me XDDDD But then went to my own class and all th houses were dancing our orientation dance! :D But i forgot le. But still, i (L) tht song! XD then aft th whole thing, Puma won. And then jammed when all of th ppl was gg bk to class. Then while waiting for YQ, B walked past me twice! XD and it's when all th passageway was left w me and him de lo! OMG. damn happy XDDDDD
Then, met up w YQ, went to nexus cause she wna see her SB. Then dun have, so she v sad. den she scolded me for tying my shoelaces so long D: so bad! Still say I'm a maomaocong lehh! D: haha. But when we walk out her SB went in! hahaha! told her liao lo! tskks. Tried to be late for co but YQ dun want :( haii. den emoed to ernest. And smth funny happened -- dun feel like elaborating. Then emo-ed th whole co prac. :( cos my skills not good, and I'm a loner in WW. totally hate CO. Miss swissco. :(( den sms shimin, and she made me feel worse. :(
Ohya, whole day nv eat anth except for dinner :(
Thursday:
Biology tutorial was still okay.
had PE, ran for 4 rounds round th track. The rest of the time spent doing pushups. D: can die. I thnk I did th wrong wayyy! D:
My grp was th first grp of th day to present our PW. No one uds wht I'm toking abt. neither do I. :( Hate PS. D: But, need for PW! so I need mre courage. Ppl keep bombarding us qns. I nv ans at all. the rest kept ans-ing. sad. :( but it's still nice to learn frm each other :D hope tht our PW grp is still th same! :D
Then mass civics was th SCs nominees lo. Hear them talk. sian. :( Then aft th whole thing saw B! XD But I noe he go and find my HC de la. :( damn sad de. rawrs.
Initially wanted to mug and eat w shimin, but she 4 plus den end :( So went home myself.
Friday:
First thing in th morning I can see and hear B's voice! XD so happy. Cos he facilitating th SC voting ma. I think he looked at me! XD (dun tell me tht I'm hallucinating!) And my seat hor, is DIRECT view la. cos I'm like right in th center of evrybody. WOOHOOS. den he stood at tht angle! PERFECT XD Then vote and read notes. :) And slowly walk bk to class for maths test :( Flunked. Just read in th morning nia.
Econs tutorial we had group quiz :D was rather interesting. Guess I hv to read up notes le. dunno hw to ans alot of qns :(
During break Qiuli was damn low, so I pei her emo. Then we floated to canteen, saw my B! XD den floated bk to AJ square. Then walked arnd a pillar for 10 times. and floated bk to class again :(
GP lesson was quite funny. haha. Our teacher say we are still babies! cos when she say tht we should hv gf/bf le ma, den she say we're like "NOOOO" den blush. HAHHAA! and Kenneth said "You should get what you can" -.- Which is like saying tht we(Girls) should get them(guys). GAHH. hahaa!
Bio lecture. Have to do a project on constructing a cell. boohoos. sian.
Maths lecture was practically me stoning. But our teacher still v cute :) then class had a mini discussion. :S finally cleared.
Home-d w JF, Sandra, SE and QL while EP was taking other side th train :))
Went home saw sissy's friends -- Asykin, Youren, Bala and Chungche. They v fun la :) Then CC taught me inequalities! :D so nice of him. And YR was practically diao-ing me;but Veanna (L) HIM! :D Then Bala was pestered by those two demons, damn sad. Then watched Gongxinji XD
Saturday:
Dreamt of th 5 of us :( I wna go out w you all! :((( And dreamt tht B talked to me and I'm damn happy. HAHAHA! den dno why, Alym and Mich appeared in my dreams too.
Went bk to co today w Huiern, Huiying, Pauline and Shimin :) saw JK! HAHA.
Think my jnrs dun miss me :( but i still miss them :))))
Went to eat and mug w Huiying, Huiern, Pauline and shimin! XD At first is just me and pauline's mini outing den in th end they tagged along AND we hv to listen to them la -.- RAWR. haha. But still, went to Yewtee LJS and mug till 6 plus. Heng got shimin to teach me inequalities :) Love her la. XD Then bought stuff to eat cos shimin gg crazy and all of us were tired and hungry. :)
camwhored, only 1 pic, but we took damn long. COS HUIYING IS INEFFICENT! XD but still, we're all happy and contented.
Planning to go watch Nodame Cantabile tgt on monday night :) Hope I can make it :D really miss them loads.
Train-ed home w pauline. Miss these moments :( took two pics. THEN I REALISED THT ONE OF TH PIC BEHIND US GOT A GUY WHO POSED TOO -.- SO AA. HAHAHA!
In conclusion, ♥ THEM! XD
(ps, lazy to post pics. can go huiying's blog to see my dabianlian.)
YAY! FINALLY IT'S MARCH HOLIDAYS! ♥♥♥But, 1 week of holiday = 1 month's worth of homework. D:
wths man. 2 projects plus elearning week plus tutorials = WANT MY LIFE.
So people, I must say this:
I
CANNOT confirm w you when I'll be free for th whole week but I'm sure tht I'm not free on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. :( sucks max.
AND JK PROMISED TO LET ME PLAY W HIS TOYCAM! XDGoing out w Sherlyn tomorrow to mug and take neoprints :)
I wna watch
Alice In Wonderland,
Nodame Cantabile,
How to train your dragon and
KAIJI! Please jio me man! :D
It stopped, I guess.Your name will never make my ♥ beat like mad, your face will never flash thru my head, your smile will never surface again. :(
Why. Why. Why.