
Sunday, March 21, 2010@5:32:00 pm
いつまでも続いてゆくと そんな気がしてた
風が吹いて散るように はらはらと散るように
あの風が連れ去ってゆく
舞って舞って僕のさくら (僕のさくら)
-
さくらガール; NEWSHELLOOOOOO :D This week of holiday had been realllyreally fun! XD (except for the homework part.) kkkks, so I shall summarise this week again! Reallyreally longgggg. :)
Sunday:
Meet up w sherlyn @ BB mac :) made her wait for me for 30mins. :( so sorry! Gossiped more than doing hw :DDDD Ate hot&spicy seaweed shaker fries which both of us think tht it's quite nice :D And we ate Chicken Mcnuggets! XD so fattening! O: Went to toilet twice. I damn stupid lo, I tot got ppl occupying th cubicle and I stood dwn thr for arnd 5-10mins? :( Heng got no one behind me. HAHA. Thr's also a girl holding her bday party :) Then do until 6 plus we went to WM to take our neoprints! XD We damn funny la! thr's like time limit for us to choose evrything so we're like "ahhh, this one la" haha! Then even for th poses we also anyhw do de! XD Just copy th person. HAHA! Then got one pic Sher's face half of it gone, so I copy her XDDDD Then finish taking le, it's tme for us to decorate ma, den we didn't noe thr's two sides, so we stood dwn thr waitingggggg. Then in the end wasted our own time. :S Then aft decorating, we went to wait for our neoprints. Then we waited for like 10mins then th neoprints haven come out lehhh! And in the end we realised we waited at th wrong hole. LOLLLL! damn epic la. XDDDDD So, we decided to go and eat MAC DELUXE BREAKFAST tomorrow morning @ cck, 7am :)
Monday: Woke up early in th morning @ 5.45am to go to Lot1 w my mummmy. Rotted till arnd 7 plus den walked to Mac, but sherlyn late cos she overslpt :) So in th meanwhile I sat dwn and read my function notes. Sherlyn arrived then we bought our food tgt :) She ate hotcakes den I ate MAC DELUXE! :D So fattening, i know. Then I FINISHED THE WHOLE THING! XDDD Actually it's BigBreakfast cum 2 hotcakes tgt. I FINISHED IT! D: Then sherlyn only ate like 2 of her hotckaes. :( awww, feel so guilty. :( Then aft tht send sherlyn off to the bustop cos she nidda go to PJ for her briefing/meeting :) slacked at my mum's clinic thr for a while den went to sch w JingFang (coincidentally :D) Rained, so we damn shuay. Have to be caught in the rain, den we just go to sch lo. And all of us were waiting for J2 to finish using Audi before we gg for our Maths lecture on functions. waited for 30mins! So in th meantime, JF, Sandra, RJ and me were like gossiping XDDDD Lecture quite sian :( teacher chionging thru th stuff. RAWR. D: Then aft tht we discussed our Bio proj, then decided to do plant cell :) And aft tht we discussed alot of stuff (gossips!) w kenneth, Es, and JH! XD so fun! (L) to gossip de lehhh! so 38 man! Then went mrt-ed home alone to woodlands, initially helped them checked KAIJI's timing jiu go find them. But in th end I dun wna watch and neither do I wna eat ajisen (cos of today breakfast) so I went home :S Then reached home did Elearning. Did th stupid PE thing, anyhw choose also get <90%!>Aft tht jiu went out to JP to watch Nodame Cantabile w SM, JL, HY, and PH! :D I'm almost lateeeee! heng they waited for me. :D VERY NICE MAN! V V V V long dun hv th feeling of my hair standing on it's ends le :)))) Then v funny summre. (L)NODAME! XD But ending quite sad :( NEVERMIND! GOT NODAME CANTABILE PART2! THEY KISSED! I'M SOOOOO GG TO WATCH IT XD
p.s, to those who wna watch nodame movie, please watch th drama to have a better understanding :) But aft tht JL hv to go home first :( So me, HY and SM and PH went to kopitiam. But PH also went first. So in th end only me and HY eat, while SM showed me NEWS calender XD so nice! XD except for TEGOSHI! D: rawrs. Then we mrt-ed home :)
Tuesday: Initially wanted to go back CO, but I haven pack my bag for camp and haven do alot of hw :( wna cry le. So basically, I spent th whole aftnn doing hw and packing stuff :( But still nv accomplish much la. HAHA! Then met up w Flor, HY and JK @ bb platform to pass flor th NEW calendar. :) Then HY, JK, sis and I went to watch Alice In Wonderland! :D bought th ticket first then went to eat. Ate lemon chicken rice. NOT NICE DE! D: cos change vendor le :( regretted alot. D: bad dinner = bad mood. HAHA! XD we chionged dwn our food in arnd 15 mins. :D Sis bought M&Ms for me while she bought Grannysmith's apple chips and Drink. Then JK so stingy! only buy drinks fr himself. RAWR. HAHA. but I must say th stuff thr v ex :( KKKs, den watched th movie! VERY NICE ALSO~ HAHA. I LIKE JOHNNY DEPP! XDDDDD then th red queen of hearts also v cute :) Nice ending la! :D Must watch~~~~~ Then aft tht we walked to MRT, sis got scammed by some ppl -.- $10 lehh! D: Then JK wasted one of his film cos he forgot to take out his cam cover! HAHAHA. Then my sis stupidly go put her hand at th cam thr den JK go snap, wasted another. HAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDD Mrt-ed and Bus-ed home w sissy :) Saw Rujun on bus, so talked to her a little. Realised I'm still left w alot of hw. :(
Wednesday: Initially wanted to wake up w mum, but in the end I slpt till 7 them woke up :) and went on my own lo. Meet up w YQ to go tgt and her bag keeps flaking! RAWR. :D den went to buy sweets and stuff before gg to CO RM. Sectionals was boring -- 4hrs lehh! wanted to sleep. I'm loner. D: *SKIPPPP* went out for lunch w section :) Mostly J1, except for 3 J2 :DDD haha. But at least all of us started talking to each other. I ate Ipoh horfun, nt bad lehh! Then I made new friends! MeiZhen and Shuqing(?) I FORGOT! OOOO: haha. But anw, they v fun also! XD Then went bk tht tym jiu got briefing for games lo. Got into a same grp w Meizhen and Rachel(from P) :D we're Group8! :D Got a girl called Kana! She's half-jap! damn cool :( But she wna be full chinese! I wna exchange w her! haha. Then I like my facilitator lo. She v funny. Then played double whacko and I didn't sabo-ed meizhen! :D Then played cheat for human knot. HAHA. Then aft tht we went to play th pictionary, our grp lost to Grp7 lo. haha. Then proceeded to play Beyblade, our grp won grp7. HAHA XDDD Then I thnk we went to play the hockey game(?) can't really rmb. But this game was v v v v fun! :D (L) this game th most. HAHA. I thnk I should be in sports cca lo, got so much potential! HAHA. jkjk la. then scored quite alot :) Fought against YQ summre lo! HAHA. Then YQ unhappy go hurt juinying's hand. So sad. :( Then aft tht I forgot wht we played. OHH! th one whrby we hv to guess th words lo. got many songs which I noe la :) So quite easy for me to guess. :D den combined w Clarence's grp to play a game which I dun like "Who what huh". D: Finally come to an end :) Then they played wht bubbles are not friends but food or smth la. Very funny XD But we nv win lo. HAHA. Aft tht, we ate dinner while most of J2 go home and some J1s too. :( The dinner is chicken rice, dun really like, so I only finish like 30%? D: then me, Rach, Xiuhuan went to steal drinks and bathed tgt :) Then me, YQ and Rach went to CO room tgt and slacked lo. Me and YQ kept disturbing each other -.- RAWR. haha! then I went to try on th costume :( I thnk v tight, but th snr tell me just nice lo. D: I v scared I break th stufff. HAHA. Then aft tht got alumni came bk to facilitate th treasure hunt game :) we're in th almost same grp as in grp in aftnn, just tht we're called grp 6 :) Then our faci is C/B de. :) Started out @ Ohana first, whereby we have to find envelopes tht contain th pics. But we missing out 1 :( So in th end got 18pts nia. The last envelope was found by th other grp. haha. Then proceeded on to station near fountain :) Had to make 4tier pyramid w pokercards. Heng we succeded :D Then saw YQ and DW uhh! XDDDDD Sooooo loving~ (L) Then proceeded to Library for raokouling! :D so cute de. Then we have to memorise one line by one line then repeat the whole thing out. I thnk it went like this:
山前有四十四只小狮子。
山后有四十四棵紫色柿子树。
山前四十四只小狮子吃了山后边四十四棵紫色柿子树的涩柿子。
山前四十四只小狮子让山后边四十四棵紫色柿子树的涩柿子给涩死了。 Aft tht we went to Library lvl 3. but YQ's grp is doing th Newspaper stuff, so we hv to wait. Then one of th Alumni come and tok to us. He's in NUS majoring in Chem. O: haha. Then we started toking abt ghost stories in th LTs. :D HAHAHA. Next time I'll go and hear more~! Finally it's our turn, so we have to find th newspaper pages in order. -.- So sian, but in the end we still found it :) So we took a pic by th alumni :DDD Then we went to th backsetball court thr. Then we played th weirdweird game, dno wht game. Then I thnk most of us are tired, so we aren't high :( then this station is we hv to make a 1min MTV video. Then still hv to go and take beans but in th end th guys say we ans th qns too lan le, so cnnt take anymre :( rawrs. Then we wanted to sing Spongebob, in the end retook it 3 times. -.- haii D: Hate this station th most sehh. Aft tht, went to our last stn :) it is to dress up our mascot! HAHA. Then shuayshuay junying is our mascot! So we did bikini for him! XDDD damn funny, I'm waiting for th pics! XDDDDD th bikini damn real summre sehh! :D Then aft tht, went bk to Co rm and Rach and I kept disturbing YQ abt *ahems*! AHHAA. YQ still say "我的" LOOOO! hahaha. EPIC. in th end GRP6 still lost. we got th LAST. HAHA. fails~ Heng no more movie, cos they watching spirited away de, initially, but since we're behind schedule so we go slp lo~ Then emo-ed for awhile :( So we brushed up, then YQ v disgusting! Made me took her ugly pics. Then me slpt beside YQ, while Rach slpt beside Xiaohui :) And YQ treat me as PJ, while I took her as HE :D den v hot lehh! D: rawr. YQ keep making me laf -.- Then suddenly got a girl go off th fans. RAWR! V HOT LEHHH! but I still managed to slp :) But nt tht well lo :( Then keep dreaming of maths :( TOo stressed.
Thursday: Woke up @ 630am. Turned arnd and saw YQ looking at me. O: Den she told me tht she slp for arnd 2 hrs only. so sad la she! haha. Then she say she got try to wake me up to call me look at lizard. -.- SO LAME! haha. den we did alot of stupid things and lafed at stupid things while waiting for Rach and Xiaohui to wake up. :) Finally they woke up, so we go to toilet to washup while me and Rach go bathe. Stupidly, I forgot my towel, so hv to walk bk -.- haha. Then Rach kept sneezing :( Think I made her caught a cold. :( Aft tht we went to pack up our stuff and went dwn to eat breakfast tgt :) Drank miloooon w my cutecute plastic cup. HAHA. den played M&Ms game :DD Aft tht pei Xiaohui to toilet cos she wna DB. HAHA! Then YQ and Rach go feng abt KPOP and YQ keep dancing ever so funnily. HAHA. Then went up and slacked den toktoktotktok XDDDD Toked abt shuaige and etcetcetc. Till Chair and VC come cui us. :S And I thnk our Chair looks like Junda lo! O: Then FO D: NOOOO! JUINLI NV COME LEHH! D: I WNA EMO. Heng Huanglaoshi started w yunnan, which I havent learn for anrd 2 hrs. then he v pekcek D: ahhh. v scary. Heng got Joyce, Billy, Shuqing and Hazim to tok to me. :D But in the end I still got play th prince of egypt. But I v lan lehh D: wna emo and cry. D: Then went thru Qixu, got lost halfway. HAHA. damn fails. Aft tht we got intersection thingi which is J1s can go learn other instru. I wna learn GYS de, den Eugene bias dun allow -.- RAWR. So in th end I wanted to learn ERHU frm ernest den ernest go take rice nv teach. -.- SOOOOOOO, FINALLYYY. UNDER DESPO TIMES, I TAUGHT YQ ZYS. HAHAHAHAHA! but i no nid teach her, she see th yingweitu den learn herself. :D Pro-er than me sehhh! Then got FO for twinkletwinklelittlestar. Percussion one v nice :D Debriefed :D And went to take chicken rice and eat. Home-d~ :D Went home jiu used comp till 12am then slp. Cos tml gg to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS! :DDDDD to celebrate my sis bday (:
Friday: (THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! :D)
WE WENT TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS! :D
P.s, I will only upload th photos when I have time and only some (because I got 100+ pics!). Please wait patiently. :)
I woke up at 7am :( Lack of slp = bad mood. Wore my contacts and changed clothes. Then kena scolded by my mum den I go change again -.- Charged my cam, but haven fully charged! D: boohooooos. Then all of us went out of house! :D Initially wanted to eat Han's breakfast de, but I thnk nt enulf time, so we just go directly. Aft v v v v v long, we finally reached sentosa! :D and went to resorts world. Then I started snapping at useless things -.- (waste my batt! D:) Then zilianed abit @ th toilet and we entered th universal studios! :DDDDDDDD Did video, but lazy post on blogger. :( So sorry, but i doubt anyone is interested, cos I take one quite dizzy cos I was like running and screaming. -.- SAW KUNGFU RANDA AND FRANKENSTIEN! :DDDDD But nv go take pics w them :( Cos they gg bk le D: Saw alot of Lx3 users like me XD And of cos, people w Pro DSLR or whtevr is that. :S
Then we went to Madagascar! :D Initially we wanted to sit th merry-go-round but we saw Hippo, Lion and penguins! :D aiya, I dno their names maaaaa. So we stood in th queue to take pics w them! But I only took w Lion and Penguins :) Then I realised my am gg no batt D: Wna emo laaaa! T.T Should hv bought another battery. Then Camed w Puss In Boots! XD didn't noe it'll pose on lehh! Shld hv posed instead of looking so stupid -.- Then went into FARFARAWAY :D And sat our first ride: Enchanted Airways. P.S, thr's no photo for this because we have to put cam and hp aside, den I nv go take pics :D but anw, I was screaming like mad, even though it is a kiddy ride. :( Even Veanna didn't scream lehh! HAHAHA! I'm worse than a kiddo~ :S Then went to see Shrek 4D movie :D hehhhhs. th palace v nice~ Then had this 5-10mins introductory before we go into th main theatre, then you must scream when you hear "smth-which-I-forgot" but it meant tortured by Lord Faquar. haha! then only I keep screaming -.- Then I videoed th mirror, Pinocchio and th cam. :D but again, I'm lazy to upload! :D cos I used my BB ma, aiya, lousy quality! D: Finally, we moved into th theatre and had to wear our 4D glasses :D So fun! Den th thing is really like right before your eyes lo! So nice! then when Donkey sneeze, water splashed on us! LOLLLL! den got one part got spiders, den smth brushed our legs, den alot of us screamed. LOLLL! But i thnk th rocking of chairs should be more dramatic. Nonetheless, it's AWESOME XD Then aft tht we went to Goldilocks to have our lunch :D So we ordered chicken wings, fillet burger, mashed potatoes, potato salad, coleslaw, milo, ice tea, corn and buns :D I like th corn! v nice lehh XD Then Had Ben&Jerry! :D (L) Aft tht we caught th waterworks whereby it is stunts by th stuntmen. VERY NICE! :D I recorded th whole show :D But nt tht clear. Yea, Lazy to upload again. :D Wna watch jiu go watch it yrself! Dun wna spoil th fun :D And Waterworks is proudly presented by Singtel! :D Aft tht we went to TheLostWorld AKA Jurassic Park and we sat th canopy flyer(?) :D Then my sis and mum ps me -.- Made me sit infront alone, while they both sat at th back (Cos one ride got 4 seats tht is facing back to back). RAWR! Nt tht scary la, but then my mum was like screaming. LOL! very short, arnd 30sec nia, but very nice :D HAHAHA! During th ride I saw hydroelectric plant! Then I wna sit! So Jared, Sis, Mummy and Yizhang went cos Veanna is too short :( then Ahyi waited outside w her lo. Then nt tht fun la, just th last part tht got short slope den all th water splashed me from top to toe even tho I'm wearing poncho. RAWR. HAHA. But fun :D Before tht I still tell my mum it's heng suay de, depending you will get drenched anot. In the end I'm th only one who is th wettest. LOL! So have to let dwn my hair again :D then aft tht we went to Eygpt! :D So we played REVENGE OF THE MUMMY! But jared and Veanna both cun play due to their height, therefore, My yizhang bring them to sit th treasure hunt while me, ahyi, sis and mummy went to sit! :D haha. It's longggggg way up thr lo. Hao bu rong yi reach le so we occupy one line :D Cos one line got 4 seats ma. Wahsehhh, VERY FUN! XD and scary lo! LOVE IT! XDDDDDD kept screaming! Then aft tht when we went out, it's drizzling alrdy :( So we faster ran bk to th main entrance to wait for our yizhang and jared veanna. But then they haven come bk lo, so me and ahyi decided to go up again! :D Then we went up and cut other ppl de queue! but nvm lo! cos by th time we reach th top and ride th ride, they also haven appear. MUAHAHHAHAA XD Then suaysuay hor, only got me and ahyi in th ride! D: So we when we sit down and lock ourselves, den got ppl come up lehh! damn suay de :( So we go on ourown. Then my ahyi nv scream lehh! Only I scream! D: But at th end we took pics rites, den we posed :D So aft th ride we ran down and see our pics, den saw tht my eyes was looking at th side, instead of front. RAWR. So we sat AGAIN! HAHA. This time, we saw a parents and their daughter arnd P3? Then they should be taiwanese lo, then they ask us issit scary anot, den we say ya, quite. Then th daughter like scared le. Then by th time we reach th top, she saw de seats den she backed out. So in th end th whole ride left me and ahyi again. HAHHA! so this time! both of us also nv scream. Then we posed nicely! XDDDDDD yay! Then we ran down to see our photos tht tym saw yizhang, den we bought 2 umbrella, 1 adult poncho and 2 kids poncho cos it's raining heavily :( Total cost is 50 plus but since we hv $30 voucher, we used it so it costs 20 plus lo. Then went bk to fetch mummy they all and we all walked to th SCI-FI world. SCIFI world nth much de. Then jiu go straight to Hollywood le :) So we took alot of photos den decided to eat pizza~ :D wahsehhh, we keep eating till th rain stopped lo. :S haha. But by th time we finish eating it started to drizzle abit again -.- But we went to watch Lights, Camera, Action wherby it shows us special effects! :D Den it is a scene whrby a hurricane of lvl5 is gg to hit NewYork. DEN IT IS DAMN REALISTIC! O: DAMN NICE~ too bad I cun record down D: cos no flash photography. :( But really, if you go to universal studios, then you MUST go thr okkk? :D Then aft tht, we walked out and we saw Breakdancers dancing. Then got kids volunteering to dance. LOL! then thr's this girl tht is like standing dwn thr like wood. SO CUTE XD then the people help her move her hands. HAHAHA! then aft tht they got perform again, which is nice also :) Aft tht Jared, Veanna and yizhang go and rode th accelerator whreby is like th teacup de la. haha. I see le also dizzy :S Then we went bk to sit th enchanted airways! D: ahhh, I'm scared of it! D: nooooo~ haha. it's scarier than Revenge of the Mummy lo! (to me at least) Then summre me and my mummy sat at th back! D: den I was practically screaming. Only me. wow. Then we played another 2 more times cos my cousins loved it alot. The last time I sat @ th second row all alone. Got scammed. :( Screammed again. HAHA. Aft tht me, mummy, ahyi and sissy went to sit th canopy rider again :D while yizhang and kids went to sit th treasure hunt, cos just now rain ma, so they nv sit. Then this time my ahyi and mummy sat in front, while me and my sis sat behind. haha. But we sat on different rides, got seperated. Then suddenly while queueing to sit I got th sudden urge to urine! O: Die. Then I told my sis ltr I scream den my urine come out, den ppl will thnk it's rain. HAHAHA! then when I'm sitting dwn. the person helped my lowered th bar, dendenden it hit my belly! So i almost urinated! OMG. ahaha. But then, when th ride started, I was screaming like some shit. HAHAHA! behind is scarier than infront lo D: cos you cnnt see wht is happening. Then my sis said tht when I screamed, ppl from below kept looking up. HAHAHA. Aft tht we went to toilet and my ahyi and me managed to persuade my mummy to sit again! :D So we went to sit again! AHAHAHA. thenthen I screamed :D hahaha. tho not scary la, but still. fun ma :D Then me and my ahyi was like posing for th cam den we called my mummy also. Then my mummy thought it was th end, so she peaced, den when th roller coaster went down she quickly hold on to th thing. LOL! So in the end only me and ayi posed. HAHAHA. then I thnk my mum caught th bug, so we went to sit AGAIN! :D MUAHAHHAA. But my mum still nv pose -.- Then when we went out we saw jared they all and we saw a hot guy. O: haha. then we pulled yizhang to play AGAIN. :D then we sat at th front :DDDDD then we nv tell yizhang anth, den I screammmed again. LOL! Then at th camera thr me and ahyi both stick out our tongue den when we finished th ride, we ask our yizhang how was it, den he say he v scared, den now legs like jelly and he wna pee. LOLLL! den when we say his face damn funny! XD cos he closed his eyes den gripped onto th thing damn tightly lo! haha :) Then aft tht we went to watch th breakdance again! :D My ahyi got video th front part. Then I thnk they looking at me. LOL. I must be hallucinating. LOL! then suddenly got some ppl walk away, den th blue shirt guy said "Hey, why are you walking away? I guess they must be hungry." lols! then aft tht they want some volunteers. Then I saw my ahyi walking away so I followed suit, den I heard my mum squealing den veanna walking up to th stage. LOL! Then my sis said actually th yellow shirt guy wna call me de, den when he almost grabbed me I walked away. LOL! so dramamama. But even if he call me I also wun go up de :D heehee. but anwwww, Veanna went up and danced! Then th other two kids are from taiwan wor O:
th person asked Veanna,"You came w mummy and daddy?"
Then Veanna said " I'm from singapore!"
Then th person said "okay, a representative from Singapore!"
damn funny! But anw, they got them to dance and compete AND SHE WON. LOLLLLL! XDDDDDD (Hope can upload th video.) Then aft tht th person still ask who is her mummy. LOL! but my ahyi hiding. HAHAHA. but anw, they quite shuai lo :) At least shuai-er than my sch guys -.- Then aft tht we wna watch th monster rock, but closed alrdy :( cos it's 6. Then we went bk and saw Kungfu Panda and Frankeinstien again! Wna take w th Frank one, but no one pei me. Then took w kungfu panda! Then very funny! It hooked its hands arnd our neck den his butt kept shaking. LOLLL! den keep hitting me. den still add pressure to his hands. Thnk the person inside love me too much. LOLLL! Then mummy bought popcorn and when we gg out, th staff all line up on both sides and say thankyou~ :D den we walk in th middle like some celeb. WOOHOOOS :D Aft tht went to sushitei @vivo :) and I ate curry udon :) Reached home arnd 8, used comp till 12 and slpt.
I WILL GO BACK TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS AGAIN, ONCE IT IS OFFICALLY DONE :D
Let's skip saturday, cos nth interesting happened, just at home do binomials -.-
Sunday: Woke up @ 11, went to dad's restaurant to eat dianxin again :D Finally ate my shuijingbao! :D Cos th night before I told daddy I want 2 long, den he say he'll make no more than tht. :( Stupid customers, th shuijingbao my dad makes is damn nice la! tskkks. Even my ahma think so too :D erk, got pissed by SB. RAWR. then went to IMM and sis bought crepe :) Home-d while chris went play BB. He gg to Thai tml, BonVoyage :) Then did some stupid bio cell structure. I thnk my golgi body v nice. SER like shit. -.- Yea, and I'm blogging now :D and my SB called me mummy and he started laughing like mad -.-
kkkks, so fast jiu must return bk to sch tml le. the start of nightmares. :(
I'm looking fwd to ACJC Fun-o-Rama this sat, and SCCO bi-annual concert this sun :D
yea, let me do some advertisment! :D
Swiss Cottage (Gold) Chinese Orchestra binannual concert will be held @ Republic Polytechnic, on 28th march 2010 (this sunday) and tickets are priced @ $12!
Anderson JuniorCollege (Gold With Honours) concert will be held on 1st May 2010 (saturday) at 7.30pm, @ Singapore Conference Hall and tickets are priced at $12 too :)So, if you are interested in any of th concert please sms/email me! :D Or you can find me personally or even go to any swiss ppl's blog to tell them :)
I'm looking fwd to seeing you once again.
I hope, I can find back tht feeling that had gone away, with the wind.