<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Friday, March 05, 2010@8:46:00 pm

Sorry, I know my blog is semi-dead. I guess from now on will be even mre dead. Cos I'll only update it like once a week? Or even once a mth only. Cos hw is piling up on me. I simply have too much commitment on other things. ): And I'm actually quite lazy to type/blog. :D So, I'll briefly say about my week.

  • Monday, cut my hair, JF was laughing at my kuku fringe. :S
  • I forgot to do my chem tutorial! D: Omg, luckily Miss Koh was damn nice to pardon us for this lesson and went thru w us :)
  • Got sabo-ed to be AVA rep. :/
  • Then, maths tutorial, we spilted to our groups :) My grp mates are EuniceP, Devi(L) and Jiahui XD All of them was soooo nice, den I drew a grp photo of us. Ha, and EuniceP say tht I look like a snake. LOL. I'm a snake, w hourglass figure! (:
  • During GP had self-intro, was quite interesting :) But I'm damn embarrassed to let others noe tht I'm a crazy fangirl. ):
  • PW was fun, splited into our grps. :D was Devi, EuniceP, EuniceC and Jiahui! :D Then started on our problem. Had alot of crazy ideas. LOL! esp th travelator one. HA.

  • Tuesday, had GP lecture. Damn boring.
  • Biology lab we made DNA :) so cute. But hate presentations, so we skipped. HAHA! Then gg thru tutorial was confusing X:
  • Chemistry Lecture made me sleep. Then I dno hw to do those qns ):
  • Chemistry lab was double titration. All of us return stuff to our teachers le. HAHA! It was relatively fun to be w sooeng who keep helping me de (: But completing th ws was damn hard. So MissKoh actually let us bring home :)
  • PE almost killed me. Ran 5 rounds round th track, did alot of situps, pushups, jogging etc. Muscle ache.

  • Wednesday, Civics was just abt class rules. BAHBAHBAH. I WNA REBEL. HAHA.
  • EconsL was ... Dno uds or nt.
  • Biology lecture teacher chiong finish th whole set of notes. which means tht I must complete tht damn tutorial again. DAMNS.
  • Break tht tym, we ate YongTauFoo tgt :) Then discussed abt chem SPA ws.
  • MathsL was boring too, nt paying attn.
  • Supposedly is PW de, but due to th J2 and J1 bonding, den cancelled. Went for AVA briefing @ RM212. Saw quite alot of my OG friends! :DDDDD kk, I'm a comp idiot.
  • 1409/10 bonding was a failure, cos we too not enthu. ): sad, in the end see th J2 make th kite, we do nth. Then wna find 16, but failed ): ahh, v sad. But th ppl of 1409 was v cute, funny and fun la. :D
  • Had CO aft tht. Prac XIQU. :)) PY keep staring @ my kuku fringe. :/ feels weird thr. Still miss SCCO mre. Haii. ): Got no friends in WW thr. GAH.

  • Thursday, BiologyL was as usual. Wrote a post-it note for Devi (L)
  • PE today is HEATS XD yay! can slack. But did some warm up, so tiring de. -.- But aft tht see ppl run den I nidda run 8x50m nia! XD yay, summre me in NOT COMPETITIVE TEAM DE SUMMRE. CAN SLACK! :DD But was damn scared, cos th procedure v diff frm 4x100m. damn scared I cun catch th baton. Heng I got. Then I caught up w th others. HAHAHAHA. kk. -.-
  • Brought drinks up to drink. But was illegal. So MissKoh told us to throw away. But she v understanding :) Then used Jiahui's lapppie. so nice. Then discussed alot of things, yet haven come up w anything. ): Then camwhored :DDDDDD
  • MassCivics I wrote Post-its for Olivia and Jingfang, while evryone was bored to tears by th vid. Then had to present. Crapped. :D
  • Then ate yongtaufoo again :D And went to helped out to pack th things for th ex-J2 tht are gg to collect their A lvl results on friday. The sweated alot, played alot, ran alot, laughed alot :) So fun. Then I saw B! :D so happy. Then finally w evryone's efforts, we finished lo! And I trained home w Qiuli, EuniceP, EuniceC and Devi! :D So cute. I intro Massu to EuniceC and Devi :D AND THEY FIND HIM NT BAD! YAY! XDDDDDD

  • Friday, our tutor chiong maths tutorial notes today. None of us uds. I was practically stoning. -.-
  • Econs also v sian, dno hw to explain. Haii. ):
  • During GP, mrs Rahman was late for 30mins. haha! then in th meanwhile we're discussing abt class outing and class tee. We're soooooo dead, not enthu. haha. in th end all cancelled. HAHA.
  • Had 25mins test for Biology, sianned. Hope wun flunk D:
  • MathsL was damn funnyyyy! The funnyfunny guy lecturer said alot of funny things. HAHA! XDDDDD wun sleep liao~ YAY. And kenneth broke th chair. HAHA! damn funnylehh he. :)

    kkkks, I lazy le. I go and watch 宫心计! :D anw, since I'm nt gg to blog as much as before, I've another blog (http://s0hhuixin.tumblr.com/) whrby I'll blog v v v v short posts/ only photos. :) summre thr can leave comments ma, cos I doubt I'll ever put a tagboard here again. So if you hv anth to say, you can leave thr. :) kkks, BYEBYEBYE :D