<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Friday, February 05, 2010@8:37:00 pm

Can’t explain, I never thought that i was gonna lose my head
Call me insane, There’s got to be a way

That girl, is stealing every daydream
Tough luck
She had to be a star when i’m just same old me

Last night, i ran into her briefly
Guess what, she didn’t want to see me

How can i get next to her
Now tell me how it’s gonna be done
They say it’s no use
That i try
That girl will never be mine
That girl (will never be mine) by NSync


yeapps, sadly but truly, my 5days orientation has come to an end ):
even tho I complained how boring/uninteresting it was, but actually it's reallyreally fun(: even tho thr's no watergames, but th dances and games and cheers are alrdy enulf. aft all, it's th people you spent w tht matter most. even w th most boring games, w th right people, they will make it right for you :D and these people are none other than my own...

OG38 ; CILENTO of TERRA! (L)

kks, I shall briefly say wht we did this week :) I forgot wht we did lehh :S my recollections v messy. :/ kkk, I shall try my best-est. :D

(Only a week, but we have changed. Then, what about 2 years?)

Monday,
We just assembled at AJ square. Then I sat in front of Clarence. haha. den hv announcement abt th Greenweek. damn funny la! cos th Principal got to pull dwn th banner (?) and then they even got th bottles or whtevr is tht to do flying fox. HAHAHA. kkkk, I really dno hw to explain. But it's dman funny jiu shi le. den Clarence said "I like this school man, so many funny things de" LOL. damn funny. :DD Then we hv to check for our ODT, and Clarence forgot his -.- so he played cheat and borrowed frm his friend.
Then went to change for our games (: Played a game which we hv to pair up and then draw wht th previous pair drew but, we must hold th marker w one of our back of our hands against our partner de. and we're in guy-girl pair summre -.- But then it's damn fun la :D cos our first pic was like -.-, totally dno wht they are drawing which turns our to be out auditorium in thn end. Then th second pic is clearer, cos it's rockclimbing ma XD den aft tht game we proceeded to another room for a game whrby we hv to make our own catapult to throw th ball inside th pail. haha, den we rawks la, we aimed th most ball in XD while clarence tht grp go cheat, use their hands =.= tskkks! den made us hv plenaty.
denden aft th games we went bk to th hall for ur dance session. damn nice la! they teach us dance th individual dance w th music called that girl (will never be mine) by NYSC. :D damn nice! but I was damn bad at rmbing th steps. (: and Phyllis (th captain of Terra) dance till v v v nice :DDDD and then we got to hv our lunch (i thnk?) and we had rice,veggies and chicken. So I exchanged chicken for veggies w weiyin XD den eateateat, and did some cheer? cun really rmb.
den aft tht we got to play games lo, we played a game similar to speedbum, just tht wen we meet each other they must say "scissorspaperstone" den play superhero. :D den in th end we won OG1, but I didnt play laaaa XD heehee. then we played th blindfold game, whrby we hv to guide th blind along a "route" w/o kicking anth and reach th box to get th picture to solve th mysery. And thr will be distractors frm other grp to confuse th blind, and in the end Regina go sabo me to be th blind ): luckily Nauar's voice is damn unique (: but in th end I cun find th picture :( and th other grp won sianned. =.=
den forgot wht I did, think mayb had some briefing or cheers? den went to MRT and meet SHIMIN! XD den MRT-ed home w her. FINALLY I GOT TO HIGH W HER LAAA. miss her sooo much, and finally got to talk abt massu :DDDDDDDDD

Tuesday,
Ngshin said tht we're gna hv couple dance today. ): haha. hope can dance w my VP (OF SC). :DDDDD but anw, while me and YQ was walking towards th AJ square, NEMESIS IS JUST BEHIND US XD omg. damn happpyyyyy! :)))) denden I went bk to my OG and sit den th VP walked past me!!!! :DDDDDD damn happy laaaa. den Sean was like sitting beside me, den I was like doing a survey abt P or VP is mre shuai XD den he cun stand me XDDD den he wna become a pilot, den I told him my cousin(Jared) also :D den I said It's good to hv dreams den he lafed nonstop. LOL. :) but anw, it's my LUCKY DAY, to see both of them early in th morning. :) then aft tht we went to change and went to hall.
den we having dance first lo ): AND IT'S COUPLE DANCE! D: NOOOO. haha. den none of th girls wna pair up w th guys, and in th end th OGLs pair us up, so my partner was Sean. LOL. den MYTHE VP WAS ON TH STAGE DEMONSTRATING TH COUPLE DANCE! W A GIRL! NO. AND I WAS DAMN SADDDD! D: and all of them was like teasing me. NOOOOO ): den I v sad la. So i told Sean to go seduce th girl, while I go and dance w th VP XD but it's impossible la. -.- sianned. so we got to learn th dance steps lo. WL, damn hard to be a girl la! Only th girls hv to spin in and out la! sianned. and I'm damn bad w dances D: so Sean cnnt tahan me (he also cun dance) haha! can seee tht he wna change partners. haha! but anwwww, th looking part was damn funny! both of us cun seem to get it right la! haha. den dance till halfway we continued to dance that girl :) and we proceeded on w games. :D
and we went to play a game whereby we hv to pass th balls w our hands in th position of a chair. :D den v fun looooo. :D too bad we didnt win la, cos we didn't uds th rules initially. Then we hv to pass basketball to th other side, while we pass rugby ball back to th other side. Then aft tht, we hv to be in pairs to support basketball w our back to th other side. and rugby ball back. damn fun! me paired up w weiyin, cos our height was almost th same :) and clarence is a v good supporter la, cos he stand beside th girls to guide us th correct way, den we will walk th correct way cos we wna avoid him. LOL. kkk. dun uds. den aft tht we go bk for lunch :)
we ate chicken rice! only chicken drumstick and veggies and rice. den I gave weiyin my drumsticks while she gave me her veggies agn :D den wilgene v sad, cos he wanted mre food, he v hungry. Ohya, weiyin is also a big eater! but she's damn skinny, I'm soooo sad! D: she got high metabolism rate la, same as wilgene! D: haha. then aft tht we did cheers agn :)
Then we went for games :) went to th netball/basketball court to play smth like th volleyball tht type one. den only 12 ppl in a team then th others were cheering and kaixin came up w a relatively cute cheer, th wuha cheer :D den we also posed as C-I-L-E-N-T-O for th photographer to take a pic of us. I'm th I, so easy, just stand dwn thr. XDDD den it's our turn to play looo, but we didn't even catch any of th balls, all throw to th front de, but still, we won grp 1 agn ;D we rawks too much la. and th next game we went to th basketball hall to play another game against th grp1. den we hv to play a smiliar game, whrby we hv to throw th balls into th pail, but thr will be a grp of protectors frm th other grp to protect th pails la. haha. den I sucks at throwing. =.= but nvm, in th end still win XD
Then we headed bk to hall (: den me, kaixin, weiyin and dengyun went to th toilet for quite loonnggg, den dengyun dun wna come out -.- and then we tot she wna hide frm th dance. In th end th OGLs come and find us den wilgene "scolded" us why we nv inform them and my dance partner (sean) was so lonely. LOL! den I die leee :S so I faster rush bk. den saw tht Sean is dancing w Nuaur. -.- So I was quite happy, cos then I can dance w dengyun le! XD but in th end Wilgene ask Sean to return to me -.- den all of them was like HORHOR sean cos he abandoned Nuaur for me -.- LAME! but Wilgene partnered w Nuaur. damns. ): den I horhor Sean. HAHAHA! LOL. den we continued to dance lo. andand Clarence was like teasing Wilgene abt his shaking butt. LOL. den I kept lafing, den Wilgene v ps. haha. but nvm de la, he v BYL de :D and thr's like this part whrby th guys must kneel dwn like propose liddat, den th girl look away. YAY! den I told Sean "You btr kneel dwn hor, but i dun want you, so sad." LOL. den he v pekchek. HAHAHAHA! but in th end th wo of us sucks like shits la. dun rmb anth, just kept panicking. heng got 5mins water break. BUT WHO NOES?! aft th water break, th MC call th OGL to pick a pair to go up on th stage to dance. ANDDDD, ALL OF THE PPL IN MY OG SABO-ED US LA. ): and tht Sean hor -.- damn easily persuaded, heng I keep rejecting and Mavis helped me. If nt I go up stage and throw my face liao. HENGG AHHH! :D
den aft tht we watched a short skit by StageWorks. And before tht, sumone frm other OG fainted. tskkks. so sad. haha! anw, th main lead looks like a guy, BUT th voice is a girl's and it's a v v v vv sweeet voice summre laaaa! D: omggg, but I still like her! XD then before tht we got learn our orientation song ma, quite boring la. -.- den me, kaixin, dengyun decided to slack and we walked out.
AND THEN, AND THEN, I WAS STANDING NEAR TH NOTICE BOARD DENDENDEN TH VP CAME AND STOOD ALMOST NEXT TO ME XD OMG. DAMN HAPPY. BUT I APPEARED DAMN CALM. DEN HE WAS TALKING ON HIS WALKIETALKIE. DEN I THNK HE SAW ME LOOKING AT HIM, DEN HE WALKED TO TH PILLAR NEAR US AND THEN HE "HID" AND PLAYED W A STRING DEN WALKED AWAY. OMG. DAMN HAPPY. *FAILS*
kkks. and dengyun helped me took a photo of him, but th pose is like sooo niang! -.- and we camwhored outside. :D and a random OGL asked us why we nv go in and weiyin said tht we're waiting for another friend. LOL, good liar. :D yeayeayeayeaaa, I thnk then we got our orientation package and got briefed den nth much and go home le (:

wednesday,
LAST DAY OF ORIENTATION! D:
den went sch w ernest and YQ. heard ernest story. haha! icic :) but i still like lehh! nvm. dendenden we wanted to let him see NEMESIS XD den VP walked past us den I'm like omggg, VP and ernest was like POINTING at him. WTH. HE SAW LA ! D: den I scolded ernest and he told me nvm de =.= boohooos, den I forced him to sing th sch song. LOL. den stood thr for few mins le den walked bk to our own OG. sianned. den sing sch song and national anthem. blahblahblah. den we changed into our PE and went to hall for briefing abt our CIP de. -.- sianned. wna sleep. zz.
den we go and play games first XD yay! so happy. den we to th netball/basketball court thr to play a game again. den this time we hv to play pass th pingpong balls or smth? haha. jiu 8 ppl must use th straw to suck th pingpong balls frm th pail filled w water and pass it to person1 holding spoon w his/her mouth and then pass on till th tray. den th rest look aft th "eggs" :D denden I'm th one who is inside th "hen" den I go b parapazzi toook alot of pics XD den became clarence and siying. HAHA! den th photo was like circled arnd la. HEEHEEE! XD in th end we only managed to get 4 balls =.=
den we proceeded on w another game whrby we hv to hold our hands and walk th boxes one by one in sequence, just tht th numbers are jumbled, so got alot of crossing over. anw, it has to be guy-girl de -.- AND GREAT. WILGENE PURPOSELY PUT SEAN W ME LA! RAWR. den he also put clarence w siying. HAHAHA! rawrrawrrrawr. den i glared at Wilgene and he's like OPPS. haha. sianned. den had to hold hands loooo -.- but nth much la, couple dance alrdy hold like dno hw many times le, just tht he v v v v tall, i dun like. HAHAHA. but in th end we also didnt complete ): so sad. D: den we proceeded bk to hall for our dance.
dendenden we get into our own partners again and den all of them wna be w wilgene, cos he's a good dancer :D haha. kkk, den Clarence was like behind us, den he asked Hilmi why he wna wear long pants, so gay -.- den he say must wear short pants to show off th LEGHAIR, cos it's MAN -.- wthhs, den I kept lafing den he scolded me la. RAWR. =.= den we started dancing. haha! damn funny, I kept lafing thruout la, cos it's like we both also dno wht we're doing, just anyhw anyhw ;D heehee. den Veronica said tht both of us damn funny. thanks uhh XD den we did that girl, LOLs. random one lo. den Sean was like O: den he dno hw to dance also. no wonder they say tall ppl cun dance de. HAHAHA! true, for his case :D AND, th MC made th OGL to pick ppl go up stage agn. WL. AGAIN. SABO-ED US. WL, den ALL TH OGLs COME AND PUSH US UP TH STAGE LA. den bobian loooo, hv to dance ): den we guyi stand behind de XD heehee, cos we dno hw to dance maaaa :S den my OG still shouted my name summre, gawwddds, noooo D: but we still survived! :D so fun. kk la, nt as bad as we tot looo :D
den aft tht we went to eat :D east nasilemak! yay, got eggg! den mandy gave me her egg lo! XD weiyin also! damn good :D den we played and then we learnt th powerpuff girl cheer :D damn nice. den me and clarence was reminicing music camp days. damn nice! and he still rmbed alot of th songs la! :D nt bad, i wna join co le la! cos got enthusiasist like him (same as huiern de) :D anwwww, den we were seperated into grps of A. B, C, D to play games and tht Wilgene AGAIN, purposely put me and Sean in th same grp D: boohooos. den we're in grp A. so we hv to play th game first while th others go and do mascot(siying) :D
den we sat in circle and we played truth or dare :D hehehhh. den only nuaur and yewloong kept kena la! LOL. den Sean just ask YewLoong, who he thnk is th prettiest in our OG. den yewloong said no one. den Sean said he say all of us equally ugly. LOL. damn bad. den we tried to force him but failed ): den we started to play th game whrby we hv to pass th balls and hulahoop one lo. in th end Terra got 2nd (: woohooos! den on our way back we kept pestering YewLoong la, but still, to no avail ): but i thnk he wisphered smth to Sean -,-
anw, went bk and then they alrdy dressing Siying up as a fairy :) she's really damn cute la! (L)(L) so jealous of her. cos she's so petite and she's so cute. awww. den I sit thr do nth. den listened to alot of gossip heehee. :D den dengyun evrything also tell me la, so sweet XD den we go and disturb chen hao. :D cos he keep smsing ma, den I ask if he is smsing alot of girls at on go cos he send le jiu IMMEDIATELY got reply de. den I scold him flirt -.- den he kept denying. den while we were talking halfway th chenhao came over and showed us a sms which th girl replied saying"no la, I'm nt his gf. He's a hunk lehh, why will choose me" LOL! den we began calling him "da shuai ge' HAHA. den all th costumes were designed by th guys while we were playing a fool :D haha.
den while walking bk, on th count of 3 we called "da shuai ge" den chenhao's ears are damn red la! HAHAHA. den hengheng I sat behind him during th finale and I kept disturbing him XD den keep calling him "da shuai ge" den his ears damn red. den got one time I called him den he told me to stop calling him tht, den I'm damn bad la, I said: Aiyo, I'm nt calling you wht. LOLL. den I kena "scolded" by his friends. haha! den we did lame survey la, abt cute/pretty de. thnk daniel damn scared of me le :S heehee.
den th finale started, begining w our CO XD and then they played Mario and got cosplay summre! OL XDDDD kk, ernest gna kill me. haha! but th mario was relatively slow. but still, I like th cosply. so cute! just tht th OL too skinny to be Lugi. :S den we had th fashion parade whrby all th mascot go up and do catwalk. Siying v cute! YAYYY. XD and th OGLs of respective alliances went up to dance for us lo! so nice :D den most of them danced Kpop song like sorrysorry and Gee. sianned ): BUT STILL, TERRA XDDDD. kkkks. I shall skipp some nt tht impt part :D den we saw th ending of our orientation vid. NEMESIS XDDDD (L) but th ending quite lame la - non mihi solum - our sch's motto, shld hv known btr. but phyllis is really v cute XDD den th SC danced for us la! damn happy, can see my VP XD yay! see him sweat XD and smilleeee! AHHH. dendenden, reached th orientation song, den we went out again. haha! even tho VP was on stage :S butbutbut. haha! den slacked awhile den walked in aft th song. den didnt noe we all danced that girl twice! OMG, dancing w VP is like WOOHOOS XD and it ended like tht. so sad la ): I tot got couple dance or more dances de. ): boohooos. so th whole finale ended relatively early. D: then my VP was like calling us to go home tht tym he got touch(push/shoo) a few ppl looo! damns, shld hv stand dwn thr wait for him to pet on my shoulder and call me to move on ):
den we all gathered outside while our OGLs pass us th notes they wrote for us, so sweet! XD and they even bought sweets for us lo! :DD den we quickly hv to settle th admin stuff before we took a fast pic den they hv to go for debrief D: so sad. den we went home :)

Thursday,
today we're doing our college CIP at ECP, miting thr by 8.30am. Then we're supposed to meet Wilgene at Bedok mrt @ 7.45am th latest. So I'm met up w Nuaur, Mandy, Kaixin and weiyin at JE mrt, 7am. then I reached thr by 7am, tgt w Nauar and Mandy, weiyin and kaixin was late -.- Kaixin was th latest lo! cos of th S'pore JAM (we call it.) LOLs, den we hv to inform Wilgene and he was quite worried :/ den on th train, Mavis called and then scolded us ): sorry looo... Heng th ppl miting at paya lebar was late too! XD heehee. den got smth F-edup happened lo! ): thr's like a REDMAN, th train master or whtevr la, he scolded us for blocking th MRT. WTHS LA! we standing at th pole thr is call blocking mehh?! summre th train was relatiuvely empty! and then he saw weiyin drinking water jiu scolded us further! wths, i agree it"s our fault la! but then he no nid to say "I'm sure you all noe de hor! summre you are frm anderson JC." FUCKHIM. wths. you shld hv seen his revolting smirk on his face aft he said tht. IWNAPUNCHHIMDWNFLATLA. -.-
kkk, den all of us was like complaining to eachother abt him den we said lots of lame things also jiu reached Bedok le lo. den went dwn to meet MAvis, WIlgene and Joanna. :S den bus-ed to VS to meet up w th guys. on th way thr I let mandy hear my songs den she v bootlicker de looo! LOLS. but she's a v v v nice friend (: den I noe wht her type of shuaige is alrdy! LOLLLL. XDDDDDDD was soooo shocked!
den walk to ecp lo, den brief. blahblahblah. den hv to seperate into grps of 4 to pick up th rubbish. den me and mandy was looking for guys to join us and then Wilgene pull Sean into my grp --AGAIN! D: hahaha. but nvm la, tgt w yewloong (: hey, we're w our dancepartners lehh! lols. kk, den Wilgene damn bad la! cos we say tht he likes dengyun. den he keep saying stuff like"who wants her" den all of us were like HEYYY! HW CAN YOU SAY THT! den horhorhohor. den he damn ps. heehee.
kkkks, den pick up nth la. was like slacking. den only Sean, th tudigong keep picking up. :) hehhhs. den I showed mandy MASSU! XD den we see VS de ppl jiu do th "siam" cheer :D tskkks, we hate VS uhh? :/ den aft a while jiu finish le! yay. den hv to do reflections. den th teacher really made us do reflections lehh -.- wths. while all of us were busy writing stuff for our OGLs. -.- den she called me cos we were busy writing ma. den say we're writing dwn wht she's saying. den she asked us wht we've wrote dwn -.- dun care la. skipp.
den we played games (but we're nt enthu) den cheers (which was also a failure) den no choice, go help PY de grp to sort out th rubbish. haha. in th end did nth too. :D den learnt th Green cheer composed by Terra. den saw th cutecute mascot tht wrote PURA. cos J2 is PUMA, we're TERRA. so PUMA + TERRA = PURA! :D
kkks, den walking to th main HQ tht tym saw VS ppl walk pass us! SAW SONGSIM LEHH! nt bad :) was quite low, cos didnt managed to see my VP ): booohooos.
den was being caged up in a dno whr. den had th mascot parade, thnk only ours rawks la. den th MC pronounciation of COUGAR sounded like PUMA. so we tot we got th 1st =.= but in th end we got th 2nd. but th interesting thing is tht, I got to hear th gossips byour OGLs. cos they all like Benson ma, (P) while I like benjamin (VP) den they keep comparing. LOLs. BUT REGINA LIKE VP TOO XD. den hv to sing sch song, den benson was holding our schflag ma, so alll th OGL frm terra went in front to see him -.- LOLs. den Phyllis was like " you thnk th JC1 dunno wht you are doing mehhh?!" den she asked me and I told them they gg to see benson. LOL. den phyllis was like " I TOLD YOU ALRDY!" hahaha. den XJ smsed me tht she saw VP cos he is in th same hse as him! and she touched his bag. WTHHHHS! D: den I was soooo sad. den Principal talked dno wht stuff. den we got dismissed (:
gg for OG lunch ma, den before tht th guys hv to fold hearts w th green straws for th girls and themselevs. den Sean wanted to give to Kaixin, den Kaixin was like HEYYY HUIXIN, IT'S FOR YOUU -.- den I dno wht they doing so i didnt do anth. den Sean was like NONONONONO, NOT FOR HER. -.- WL, i noe la, you like kaixin la! tskks. den kaixin took le still give me. -.- den I gave to mandy and took frm some random ppl. LOL. so sad man, you got rejected by kaixin :D
kkks. den went for OG lunch @ marina sq's soul garden. First time eating lehh :D den eateateat lo. only ate veggies. den I was scared cos of th oil ma. den Hilmi cldnt tahan me so he helped me. den weiyin asked me if I cook, den I say no. my husband must noe hw to cook. den Hilmi turned to Sean and said I pity you. -.- WTHS. den heng Sean dun uds. lols. den Hilmi said alot of lame jokes tht made us crack up la and Sean was lafing th hardest -.- still say laf so much can build ABS. LOL. kkk, th lame jokes really v funny. :D
then finally gg home le :D den I'm like telling Daniel tht Regina is really cute XD and I asked for his opinon den he was like scared of me so he said yes -.- LOL. den i ignored him den say If I'm a guy I'll like her de :) den Regina was like OK LA, YOU BE MY BF LA! den she hooked her arms arnd mine. LOOL. den dno why, we came to a subject of jie di lian. den I say must hv at least once jie di lian! den can be called life ma :D den I said tht even if Regina was to hv jiedilian, no one will noe cos she look v short ma :D den she wna kill me. heng I siam. :D
den only me, Regina and weiyin taking th green line one. so in th train we toked abt alot of things lo. Frm benjamin to studies. haha. XD was qwuite jealous of her la! cos she OGl gets to talk to Benj alotalotalot of times D: then heard abt th retention one, WL, got so scared ): kks. den reach home :D

Friday,
Today is th start of our lectures! D: nooooo. ): den before tht we hv to move up to th hall for th ALPHA project briefing, almost fell alslp. zz. den they hv a modification of th debate la. and th motion is Can men and Women be equal? or smth liddat. haha! All th boys support th guy, while we support de girl LOLs. but th guy like toking crap ma. srsly. -.- boos. haha. but th debate was interesting.
Then we went off for break. den YQ and I bought pocky :) AND I SAW VP! :D YAYYY. my lucky day! damn happy lo. den saw PY and mavis. den PY purposely ignore me -.- lols.
den went for my chem lecture ): nooooo. den sat w mandy and her friend. den 1st lesson th teacher say will go slow. but to me is fast lo -.- siannned. dun uds.
den straight aft tht went for biology :) heng bio haven start on anth la! cos we haven got our notes. den they passed us a packet of seeds which is mustard seed lo. :) den th packet wrote FAITH. so all of us was puzzled by it. den our teacher said alot of things la, lazy to type out. jiu v insiprational :D
kkks, den both mandy and YQ bought chem and maths notes for me le la! LOL. see la, I got such nice friends! lols. hv to sell one of th sets away lo, heng man, heng gt ppl need. :S den carina helped me buy th bio notes. DAMN THICK CAN?! D: den while we were eating, got ppl alrdy taking out their GC cal and do th notes le lehh! omg. MUGGER SCH! D: den we took pics la XD heehee. den went to auditorium (cos I left my waterbottle inside) but thr still lectures gg on, so bobian. den saw all th ppl at th umbrella area MUGGING TOOO. OMG. wna die liao.

first, th guys beside our table -.-

2d, th umbrella area. ):
so we decided to go to library lo, to get away. BUT, ALL PPL ARE MUGGING. omg. den XJ said, if you cun beat them, join them! so in th end all of us took out our chem notes and began doing. omg, i dno hw to do la! D: wna cry le. den saw MAVIS AND PY. den MAVIS was like. OMG, we haven chiong yet why you all chionging?! den we told them all of J1 are chiongingg ): den PY told me aiya, no nid to do th hw de -.- LOL. who will believe you la. heehee.
den gt Regina's sms. she's in th same lecture as Benj! D: NOOO. so lucky! den she v happy so she xuanyao-ed to me. LOL.
kkks. so we do till it's time for our GC lecture le. sianned. den valerie was like This guy looks like frm co de lehh! I saw him before! so I'm like XJ, ask if this guy is frm co nt. den XJ jiu say, WHO IS FRM CO. den th guy turned arnd and lafed. so we're like are you frm co?! den he's like, ya, last time, play flute de, frm music camp orchestra A. LOL! SO COOL :D but dun rmb gt music exchange w th sch before lehh D:
den th GC lecture started. dun uds at all. kept smsing :) dun care la. -.- siannned. den he ended before 4.15 la! yay XD den YQ wna go for squash de trial while i ponned, cos nt interested in squash lo. den it was raining den wanted to lend frm SC th yellow umbrella de! mite see VP too lehh! but didnt la. D:
walked to MRT w XJ and went home. den got yingqi's call. LOL. she almost died thr. cos today de trial is yr physical endurance de. den YQ de muscle got tore. gawds, and they hv to run 4.8 -.- stupid. hahaa. den YQ v sad ): cos she really wna join squash de. ):

Saturday,
Initially I meet HY at 9am de. den I overslpt till 10am :D heehee. den metup w shimin in th end :) den went bk and saw HY, ernest, andrew, sylvester and genesis. haha. den highed abt VP to Hy and Sm XD den they all curious hw my VP looks like. but I doubt they like de lo. D: heehee. den weizhan wanted to collect his present frm me -.- Stupid Gen la, go tell him. i also haven buy! D: den saw Gen's braces. OMG. RED! XD why nt pink? Is pauline's fav color lehh! XD srsly la, seeing Gen's braces reminds me of Sean, cos he also wear braces. -.- haha. den I thnk syl/Gen bought a green tee tht is like soooo old looking -.- den Genesis still dare to say tht it's IN. OMG. hahaha.
den florence came :D got my toufubing :D den slacked awhile and then went to ww w syl to hear. and then repaired my sheng for my jnr. tskkks. ): den ms lim asked me to find ppl to b MC. lols. denblahblahblah.
den I let alot of ppl eat my toufubing lo :D but ZM dun want D: boohooos. so sad. then gerald they all go and take till it's left w HALF of it. sianned. haha! but nvm la :D and Gen owe me lunch hor -.- den went to lot1's pastamania w Hy, Sm, Andrew, Ernest and Flor :)
den we chatted looo :D miss them alot ): in sch also got no one to high w de! D: tskkks. den went to far east w my mum to find my ahyi. On th bus, Guowei smsed me and said tht I was on last sunday's 8pm show as a passerby! omg. damn cool la XD cos he got record it dwn den he tot he saw me and rewinded bk to check. LOLLL! damn cooollll! cos tht tym it was aft my Jap class den when I was crossing th road I saw camera ma. den I'm like HEY IT'S A CAMERA XD den I was on my way to meet pauline, so I called her and told her tht XD den my jap class de friend told me mayb we're acting as passerbys :D HAHAHA. den they really go and use tht part. nt bad XD mayb got some agency wna call me or smth. FAILS XD
kkks, den reached Fareast got damn lots of ppl in white tops and black pants la. den got Chnnl NewsAsia de cam videoing them. LOL. den we went to shop. alot of ppl ): went to find my shoes for new year. den I bought a yellow handphone strap for my BB XD and in th end rites, I saw th same top I bought but this one is in yellow! cos th one I bought was in grey. den my mum reluctantly bought for me XD yayyyy! den bought a shoe lo. damn ex. was $79 de. den heng got 50% :DDDD kkks, first tym I shopping so happy. :D den my ahyi said tht th ppl in white and black is to mourn for th richest guy in S'pore who own Fareast de, cos he passed away. so sad. :S HAHAHA.
den went home and watched Ella's show. (L) it so much. gna watch nxt week :D

Sunday,
Met up w HY at yewtee. den I saw MY! XD he was working! Unbelievable! :D actually quite miss him looo ): haha. den toked to him quite abit. den me and HY go and make cards le. :) so we settled at BK yewtee point den I did XX's card while she did cards for her jnr. HEHHH. I thnk th card v nice la! XDDDD den I helped out w HY's jnrs' cards. :) cos she got ALOT. sad. Just for V day nia lo.
Then went arnd to find contact lenses and compared th prices :) sian, almost fainted, so giddy. Then saw JUNDA! XD hahaha. he's working lo. scare me sehh! cos sumone touched me on my shoulder ma! tot sumone wna molest me. HAHA! den went to his stall thr and borrowed hp cos my hp no batt and hy's hp sot le D: heehee. He today see me damn suay la, cos I borrowed money frm him too. :X
Then toked to HY for abit la. But still haven say evrything lo. Aiya, but even if I dun say she also noe le ): AHHH! WHYWHYWHY. haha. den ddodododododo den i go buy contacts and went home. sianned, tml have lectures again. D: got monday blues le lo!
Somewhr deep in my heart, I noe tht I'm in yr list of "friends-only".
And nth mre than tht.
don't ask why, I just noe.



OHHYA! XD
I ADDED VP ON FB AND HE ADDED ME BACK. OMG. i'M DAMN HAPPY XDDDDDDDD

butthen hor, I saw his pics rites, all w girls de D: damn sad la. haii.

AND, Valentine's day is coming! :D
please do nt hold back on showering me w gifts! :DDDDDDD I dun mind confessions too! JKJK :D hope tht evryone will hv a fun Vday by getting HONGBAOS! XD

I'm just like a puppet w/ any strings attached to a puppeter.
That feeling, is just no longer th same anymre.