<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Monday, February 15, 2010@7:04:00 pm

Yes ppl, I'm just gna post short things abt my CNY. Cos it's too sucky to have anth interesting abt it. :)

kks, let's all start w CNY eve's eve -- which is friday.
Had to go to sch and study till 11.45am. sianned ): which I got H2 chem and H2 bio lectures. siannned. But Siying and Veronica both gave all of us V's day present :) so nice, I feel so bad, cos I didn't really do anth much for my OG, even tho I like them lots. ): Then th first period is to go to hall for a talk. And th guys dun wna sit w me T.T so sad. no la, den I forced Daniel. LOL. and he fell alslp. Damn cute. den we all keep teasing him. But he's a jerk! cos he bully girls last time. tskkkks. Anw, I told them if I managed to see my VP for another time den I'm gg to confess to him le XDDDDD muahahas. Joke of cos, only tht daniel will thnk tht it's real. LOL. Anw, I like my sch councellor. He nv fail to make all of us awake :) Then had H2 chem lecture @ audi. miraculously, I got th Qns correct. YAY! :D haha. SKIP. den H2 Bio was damn chim till I dun uds and my brain auto shut off and then I was dozing alrdy. OMG, save me T.T kkks. den for break before our CNY celebrations, went to find YQ and XJ den ate tgt. Then I saw VP XD Then we walked up th hall rites, I almost bumped into him la! cos i tot my class was sitting at th leftside of th hall, when it is actually on th rightside. :D but still, SO CLOSE TO HIM! :D Then th CNY celebrations started. TH GUY MC IS LIKE DAMN CUTE/FUNNY, whtevr you call it. And he has v v v v v smooth complexion la! Goshhh, damn jealous ): but th entire celebrations was LOL. cos th nian nv appeared -.- But I like th lion dance, harmonica, wushu de guys and CO! :D did I mention tht Ernest look so cute on stage? cos he looks so kiddish :D kkks. den aft tht Val and I went to lot1's kobayashi to eat :D den saw alot of AJ ppl, dun like lehh D: den we walkwalk and whenevr YQ see any couple stuff she'd go "I really hate this things. Who would even want to make this kind of stuff?" tskks! she's just jealous. haha! den when we are abt to go home, we saw Gen. LOL. he damn hyper. And he is wearing AC de uni. den chatted awhile den we all went on our own ways.

CNY eve,
Had steamboat @ my hse(: didn't gamble, was quite sad ): but went to help out my mum to clean th chairs and evrything(:

First day of CNY,
Woke up and bathe, den wore my GREY contacts. :DD took arnd 1 hr -.- tskks, den camwhored abit and waited for my sis. cos she have to makeup and stuff. Then went to Grandma's hse to eat steamboat (: den all of them was complimenting my sis as usual, den my aunt still tease me abt my pay. :S haha. Then went to SM's mum's hse. So many ppl went to M'sia. ): so got v v v little angbao nia. Then went to dad's GM's hse. Then I was like preparing for my revenge. BUT STILL. FAILED. Cos she didnt turn up. D: also v v v little ppl. D: sad. Then ate popiah. Then went to Reah's hse to slack and watched PD, while waiting for Ellen and sis to knock off frm work. Meanwhile, smsed sumone. :D Then finally 11 le, so went to starbucks @BPP tgt. Gossiped alotlaot, den finally saw a cockraoch so decided to leave. And while we were leavinggggg, a girl approached my sis and asked for her number. Cos appearently, th gitrl's guy friend wanted my sis number. And my sis actually gave -.- so stupid. Den I v bad la. let me show you...
Girl: Hey, my friend wanted your number, can you give me?
Me: Sis, say 999! :D
Sis: *Ignores, busy searching her phone number*
Girl: Come'on la, it's V's day today! (:
Me: Sorry, I'm nt called Valentine, so today ain't my day.
Girl: *totally pekcek and guailan me*
Sis: *gave her number and dno say wht to her*
LOLs. I noe i v bad la. but wht? Ppl nt attach is liddat de kkk. haha! :X den we went home.

2nd day of CNY,
totally pissed w my sis. she spent HOURS on her makeup. So in th end we can only catch 4plus show. So in the end watched percy Jackson and th Lightning Thief :) so nice! :D got 2 shuaige loo! :D I like Luke btr tho. And th girl v pretty (: kks. The end. damn pissed jiu shi le.
In th end, got v little angbao nia ): My mum gave me alot :D so happy. :))

I wonder, if you know that you are the only one that recieve that, on that special day.
So what? Nothing will change because of that.