
Friday, January 08, 2010@9:34:00 pm
大きな声で叫んで
みたいけど 小さなハートで
ささやいた声は ねぇ 届くの?
ありがとう ありがとう 大好き
I'VE BEEN DOWNGRADED PROMOTED TO JOBLESS! XD
Cos today is my LAST day of work! :DAnd I really think tht it's fate tht I've to spend my last day of work at pioneer thr XDDDDD; kkkks, just like wht I've promised, I'll talk abt my job scope! :) (even tho I noe tht no one actually cares tho. whtevr, you also cun say anth! :D)
Basically, my job got good pts and bad pts:
GOOD PTS:I get to meet alot of v v nice workers :))))
for eg, when I worked @pioneer, thr's these batches of Thai workers whom are soooooo v fun to be with la. I still rmb tht it's my 3rd day of work then I quite stressed cos I still dno anth, so I do ME for them. Then they hv alotalot of ppl at one go, so I quite pekchek ): budden some of them still joke w me laa! and alot of thai workers noe hw to speak chi lehhh! cool :) so no communication barriers :D then most of them kept asking me my age etc loo XD; and thr's also one guy whom asked for my hp number! LOLLLLLS! srly! but I said no, then he said joking. HAHA! then he wished me HAPPYNEWYEAR(: then I'm like soooooo happy! (nt because I like him or wht) But, they are like my brothers man. :) kkk la, nt to be racist, but I prefer Thai workers rather than China/Indians/Bangladeshi workers. :/ but thr's also exceptions la.
I get to know alot of medicine so tht I can cure myself when I'm sick! :O
But most of th time I dun rmb any -.- Cos when I dispense I just read off th label, I dun rmb. (cos I'm a slow learner kkk.)
I got to know alotalotalot of v v v nice staff thr! and they are damn nice to me XD; (ltr then I elaborate more)
I got to know hw to file cards, top up medi and play w CREAM! :D so fun, so my working life is COLOURFUL, cos got lots of diff color medi surrounding me.
I get to know alot of their love stories and their life laaaaaa, v v v v interesting!! 8D kk laaa, I v ba gua. Got v v v funny de, got v v v cool de, got v v v heartwarming de looo :D cos most of th staff thr are married w kids le XD.
I can eat alot of fooood! (gawds, tht's why I've been getting fatter and fatter) cos all th staff thr toooo nice to me le, they let me to hv the FULL 1 hr break while they hv to suffer ):
And I got alot of encouragement from them, esp when they know tht I'm gna get my results on monday :/ then they keep telling me nt to be afraid loo. :) and they all thinks tht I shld go poly -.- dno lehhh, got quite persuaded by their points. :x well, all depends on my results. But they said no matter wht they'll still support me de! XD (L)(L)(L)
and you get to learn alot of things. like how to topup HiCard.
But, You get to CHEAT others of you nationality! XD
Me: But chinaguys alot of them are bad guys. XD
ChinaGuy1:LOLs. But S'pore water v ex.
Me: But S'pore water cleaner.
Chinaguy1:But you're China too wht. (yr origin)
Me: NO! ME IS JAPANESE! XD (cos I boasted tht I noe alil jap) HAHAHA.
YOU GET TO MEET JAP XDDDDD (tho nt as perfect as you dreamt of)
YOU GET TO SEE ALOT OF HILAROUS MOMENTS XD
like today, I've gt to laf at ppl's names. (not on purpose de kkkk) cos got one guy called RETARDED, another called SUNSHINE. HAHAHA. ANDDDD, THR'S THIS GUY WHO WENT INTO A GIRL'S TOILET. (BUT I WAS TOO ANGRY TO BE LAUGHING)
Me: (saw him walking out of girl's toilet) HELLOO, 你为什么进女厕?!
ChinaGuy1:是吗?我不知道!对不起哦!
Me:不知道?!那个牌子上面的那个图案是穿着裙子的!你穿裙子吗?!
ChinaGuy1:对不起哦!*embarrassed* (behind all th guys lafed at him)
BAD POINTS: I GOT MY EARLY CHIRSTMAS PRESENT ON 24/12. D: THE DEMON CALLED TWICE AND I WAS THE ONE WHO PICKED UP HER CALL. GAWDS, MY HEART ALMOST DIED. =.= and I was soooo traumatised th whole day. merry Xmas to me uhh :/
You'll get to a realisation: Both my chinese and english all CMI.
I tried to tell a china guy "gargle" in chinese. But i forgot. then I told him "OH! 就是你在刷牙时做的!"heng he uds la. and gt a girl wna put IUD, I thnk. then she ask me if th doc can help ppl put th 环 not. then I'm like ??? and then she's like 哎呀,你还小,不会知道的。 -.-
then I wanted to help doc translate frm chi to eng, but I just failed badly. -.- rawrs.
I PRICKED MY FINGER WHILE FILING TH CARDS D: the stupid staplets poked into my indwx finger. Blood flowed out like water. -.-
I'm useless thr loo. like some stupid extra, cos I'm a slow learner and I cun render any help at all. :( boohooos.
You get scolded by some stupid paitents. -.- rawr. like Ghia liddat, tht stupid manager scolded her STUPID la. -.- crazy, srsly looo, ppl apologise le still scold others. heng we go and complain abt you. HA-HA-HA. HOPE YOU GET FIRED/DEMOTED! manager so wht -.- call massu kick yr ass man. :D anddddd, even th stupid cockroach can talk bk to us la! WTHs. I SUPPORT WHT SHIRIN SAID TO HIM XD;
You get to realise tht you're gna fail yr audiometry le. gawdssss, cos I cun hear those ppl speaking on th phone! D: NOOOOOOOO.
You get to see v v v stingy paitents. -.-
got one guy hor, he change face damn fast de. When I dispensing he still can joke w me ma :) then initially I tot he v nice. then when I saw tht th chit wrote max $xx then I quickly chased him bk and asked him to pay extra $6 nia. then he damn pissed and started complaining to his HR and made Leo apologised to him. F him. srsly. $6 so wht -.- not like you dman poor or wht. WTH. =.= you pissed I also pissed laaaa, Fukctard. =.= use tht $6 for yr retiree fee uhhh. =.=
you'll suffer frm HighBloodPressure. Someday. Due to some idoitic ppl.
I learnt lots of bad words in other languages XDDDDDDD!
OKAYY, you get to see AND touch other ppl's chest. :) nice? well, it all depends on hw you see it. If th guy is hot, gd for you. If you happen to not like tht guy... then CLOSE YR EYES :) (kk, FYI, me is not pervert. me is just doing ECG hor.)
AND, you get to feeel inferior ): NO. cos you hv to tiptoed till th max to get to measure someone taller than you. and you get to see guys who are lighter, BUT taller than you. shits, I feel like some fatty.
You get to be misunderstood as someone older or of a different nationality.
Cos tht tym got 2 guys who came to make th autoclave machine.
Guy1: Those girls outside, wht race are they?
Me: O:! 2 of them are filipino, while one is malay.
Guy1: OH, so you are filipino too? :)
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm SINGAPOREAN CHINESE! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: HUHHHHHHHHHHHH... D':
Guy1: OHH! :xx
Guy2: (adds in quickly) But nvm laaaaa, some filipinos v pretty de lehh.
Me: (in my heart) then I'm th some of them or th majority -.-
*aft a while*
Guy1: Why are you working here?
Me: Oh, I'm waiting for my results, so I'm working here in th meantime. :)
Guy1: Oh, then which university are you planning to go to? :)
Me: 0.0 ERRR. I'm waiting for my Os result, gg to eaither JC or Poly. HUHHHHHHH. DO I LOOK THT OLD?! I'M ONLY 16!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
Guy1: Not old laaaaaaaaaaaa, just look mature. *awkward laughs*
Me: :((((((((((((( (screams "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" in my heart)
then still got another short one.
ChinaGuy1:你今年几岁啊?
ChinaGuy2: 20?
Me: O.O!! *shakes head furiously*
ChinaGuy1:16? :)
Me: :DDDDDDDDDDD(L) HMMMMMM!
heng tht chinaguy1 saved me frm crying.
srsly la, It's my first tym ppl think tht I'm older than my actual age. (not boasting.) :( gawds, heartbroken.
You get to meet some workers tht you feel like blasting!
RAWR. like today -.- gt 39 China workers came for WP(M). then even tho we're both speaking chinese, they dun even uds me at allll! gawds. faints. ): then they v v v noisy till I v v v pekchek until I threw my tantrum. :x then got one still ask Yolanda hw old am I and why am I so fierce. LOL. then got one guy I asked him to read th colour thingi and he said tht it's soooo troublesome and asked me to just fail him. (IALSOWANTTO.) but, I forced him and "shouted" at him laaaaaaa. He can read th loooo! Just plain lazy. -.- then when he passed, I told him: "If I fail you, then you no nid to work here liao. alot of jobs you cun do de ok. You can fly bk to China." then he was like sorrryyyysorryyysorryyyy. but was too pc to care le la. just gave him th diao face. -.-
you just get to meet all kinds of shitty ppl thr. tell you la, working in th clinic hor, is th best place to see their true colors, esp when you are sick. HAHAHA.
cos tht tym our doc called us to stop paitents frm registering at 8.30pm due to alot of ppl le, so we said ok. then thr's this malay/mixedblood girl arnd our age walked in w her bf. then she stood for few secs nia, cos we're attending to a China man de enquiries. then when we asked her and told her tht she cnnt see doc, we even explained to her kkk. then you noe wht she did? she walked out and scolded STUPID. =.=" then th bf was like 0.0 and said sorry uhhh, cos she stood dwn thr just nw alrdy. -.- HELOOOOOOOOOOO. you noe JUSTNOW is supposed to mean v v v long tym, and she only stood thr for like few secs nia kk -.- ANDDDD, SHE THEN STUPID LA. WE ALRDY PUT TH SIGN CLOSED ALRDY KKK. -.- TELL ME, WHO'S TH STUPID ONE HERE? ok laaa, cnnt scold you, cos you are SICK. but wait, sick ppl can scold ppl de mehh? O: welll, I guess tht you're cured alrdy then :) awww, thank us. and to her bf, open yr eyes man. If I'm you, I'll break up w her. She's nth but a ill-bred brat. -.-kk mans. enulf of me bitching here. sooooo, I shall intro you my v v v v nice staff
@pioneer de (first)! :D cos I've mremremre happy memories thr XD

CHITRA 8DDDDDDDDD!
hehhhs, she's th incharge thr for th time being! and she's v v v v nice! I still rmb th first tym I went thr I dunno anth and I made alot of mistakes but she didn't get angry w me but still thanked me for helping them out :x srsly, I thnk tht I'm cresting mre troubles for them la. for eg, she asked me to do audio for paitents and I took like 1hr just for 4 paitents and summore still do wrongly, made her redo it :( then I apologised to her, and she still said it w a smile and say nvm laaa, learn lo :) and she taught me tubing v v paitently. reallyyy v v v nice :D I also asked her if she can accompany me go and eat lunch tgt (cos I dno whr's th canteen) and she's like SURE XD; then today when she know tht I'm gna get my results on mon she told me alot of encouraging stuff and said tht I'll def pass w flying colors de! XDD AND, her daughter,3 yrs old, is v v v pretty! reallyyy, nt kidding. XD but too bad I cun see her in real person :( but nonetheless, she(Chitra)'s is one of th main person whom I really like tht's why I'm v v v willing to go to pinoeer to work when Sheila ask me to :)Then she also discussed w me abt th paranormal activities dwn thr. HAHAHAHA. XD then I kept gossiping. :S
Even tho you cun see this, but I really wna thank you :)
andddd, Chitra kept complaining tht she looked fat in this photo. Should hv taken w her 12.1 sonyericsson phone. XD and she initally wna put V on my head then I complained XD
PS.Must be cos of th stupid weighing machine la! I thnk it's spoilt. thr's no way I'm THT fat. :)
PPS. I'll miss her calling me "th little girl". :(
PPPPS. HAHA, I told them at 6pm sharp, I'll face th CCTV and scold all Vulgarities. then Chitra said "HORHOR, so this is yr true colors! I've always tot tht you're v v guaiguai one uhh!" then yolanda said:"Must tell yr mama". LOLLS. XDDDD

YOLANDA! XDDDDDD;
Actually I dun really noe her and I only got to know her th 2nd time I was transferred to pinoeer. Then initially we didn't talk but aft tht she also v v v nice :) she told me alot of her love story! damn cool, srsly XDDDD; and she's a HONGKONGER! XDDDD and her love story is sumkinda of xiaxue's one. XD and she got a son, P2. heeeheeee, and she same as me de! she v v v ba gua XD and both of us was like gossiping abt th paranormal thingi tooo. HAHAHA! then she also encouraged me alot. Cos I told her tht I'm v v v scared, then she said, 一切已成定局了,你害怕什么?can one la! XD then I just laughed looo :) AND SHE PROMISED TO TREAT ME SOMEDAY WHEN WE GO OUT TGT AGN XD and she said if I go poly then she call me to work thr agn. HAHA! I also want to XDDDDDD MOREOVER, today I was like surfing th web then I go news_jpop and she actually noes YAMAPI! and she also noe who is kame and jin. GAWDDDDDS. den I'm like highingggg. cos she got watch Gokusen! XDDDDD gawddds, (L) her la. srsly. HAHAHA! and I showed her MASUPERMAN pv she just kept laughinggggg 8DDDD and kudos to her for helping me take photo w chitra and linho XD when I bused/trained home w her we also talked abt alotalot of stufff. :) She also bought breakfast for me todayyy (L) see laaaa, told you tht I'm being wellfed thr. XD AND YES, I'LL FB AND MSN THEM LIKE SHITS :DD
PS. anw, pardon us for the weird lighting cos got flash, didnt noe -.- andddd, we're hurrying back home so just took a really quick one. anddddd, I just ran to find those China guys then ran bk, so my face is shiny :S

LINHO! (L)(L)
She has been working here for more than 30oddyears le can?! XD and she's old enulf to be my grandmaaaa~ So i treated her like my own grandma liaos XD she v v v nice. She also discussed w me alot of supernatural things thr XD hahaha! kkk, anwww, she adviced me alot for my JC/POLY choices. Basically, th three of them all thnk tht gg to poly is rather a more practical and a more secure choice lo. :/ but anwwwwww, she also wished me gd luck for my results and all of them wanted me to inform them when I got my results :X v scaryyy, I noe they're concerned abt me. But I still v scared. But thanks for having soooo much faith in me! :D I'll try my v v v best de! :) too bad she dun hv any hp/email ): boohooos. but she said tht when I'm free I must call them and chat w them XD I WILL DE! (: PROMISE! :D
and of cos th staff
@teban! XD
tho I didnt take any photos w them, cos I didnt get th chance to. But I still wna thank Shirin, Ghia and Charlotte! they reallyyy took alot of care of me XD and they always let me hv th ful 1 hr break. they also v v v cute de la XD love them to bits (L)(L)(L)
I'll miss them molesting each other :( I'll miss them calling me xiaomei. :( I'll miss working nightshift w Shirin :( I'll miss them bulllying me :( I'll miss them cursing th paitents :( I'll miss them calling those guys cockroaches,lizards and monkeys. :( etc. I'll just miss them, even tho they wldn't miss me. :((
anw, I'll miss th two aunties, one @teban, one @pioneer XD they v v v nice toooo XD but didnt get t say a proper byebye to them ): and of cos,
SHEILA! XD she taught me alot of things! she's th one who taught me ECG and tubing lehh! XDD and she's th one who interviewed me. Even tho I gave her quite a prob by wanting to change my timeslots(but in th end I still didnt) and telling her last min tht I want to quit, she's still v v v v nice to me :) thank you, really. :)
This may be th end of my 1st working experience, but I learnt to grow up alil mre.
Thank you for contributing to th memories tht I'd thr.
Thank you for hving such high hopes of me.
I hope, tht I can repay all of you w a smile, on tht day.
But I noe, even w tears, you all will be thr to support me. :)
So can I stop hoping/thinking/fantasizing/deluding myself that I'll bump into you. Anymre.