
Sunday, January 24, 2010@9:49:00 pm
告白なんてさ 柄でもないのに
してみりゃばっちり 「ごめんなさい」
自分だけがついてない 悲劇の主役きどってないで
過ぎ去った昨日は忘れちゃおう 大事なのは明日さ
-雨のち晴れ;テごマス
I GOT MY LUMIX LX3! ♥

took w my 2mp BB ♥ forgive it for it's blurness. (:
my first camera lehhhh! :D If got anything nt good hor I'll hold GOUPI responsible man. srsly. RAWR. cos it's my first camera and I listened to him loooo! seeee, v ex lehh D: heng my uncle got friends working in this line so got discount! XDDD (ps, I didn't pay anth for this cam, cos I had a pact w my daddy! YAY XDD) Oh yes, i just realised Leica factory/comapny is just behind my hse. YAY! lens got prob go thr XDD

morning hair w my lumix :D

powerful flash + ugly hair + awesome cam. :D
But anw, I went out w GOUPI today @ th pathetic TebanGarden's playground. HAHA! we went to eat la, but we spent arnd 1 hr looking at my beautiful camera before ordering anth lo -.- Our poor stomachs. :x but anw, he said alot of things and took alot of my unglamn pics while figuring out my cam (I'll only upload some). WL. dun uds anth at all. dun care. XDD; we tried to find Genesis, but he's at church. :S and we saw his dad, toked awhile nia.

was toking to him, then he kept snapping. -.- I was highing den he kept snapping, made me so pissed.

unglamn. :D (look wht look, i got straight teeth la.
just a few decays :D)

kk, he said I'm too ugly. -.- fineeeee. I was posing too. wthhhs.
Then we went to playground to play th swing and he went to play th "pyramid". BEARBEARBEAR;PANDAPANDAPANDA! :D (insider's joke) kkks, but he nv reach th top. -.- tskkkks! AND WE SAW ALOT OF CUTIES XD♥ we're both phedophiles, for yr information. :DD yeaps, den we went to rest, den I try out th settings and took lotsa clouds XD. so clear. muacks my cam. ♥ Actually I took alot of unglamn pics of him, but i dun wna post, ltr he kill me. :(

see la, playplayplay, so childish! go and scare th kids.

th swing is gg to break! D:

see laaa, he loves me too much le! LOLLLS.

He's pretty Nikon D60 :DDD v cool XDD

and me + ugly fringe + ugly face. hot. ):
Then we went to reservior, actually it's my first time, so I v excited. But got nth much to take de. so took v lan de pics den went to buy drinks. Very hot lehh! ): I bought juhua but BEAR wna drink highclass de. so he went to NTUC to buy HL banana de. And I heard guan huai fang shi! XD my fave song since young lo. den heard tian mimi -.- so I lipsynced and got a cute boyboy kept staring at me XDDD; I shyshy. no la, den Goupi give me "-.-" RAWR.


the rays shone on th clouds so damn nicely. :) looks like an entrance to heaven. (to me)

tried v hard to copy JK, but failed badly.

MY MOST SATISFYLING SHOT -- his constipated face. XD
den went bk to playground. Ps la, teban gt nth de hor. ): and saw my cuzzie. den they all said tht goupi is my bf -.- made him so happpy. PUIHHHS. XDDDD den we initially wna play de swing de. den got children, he shy. (WTHS) haha! den when thr's no one he dun wna play, when he wna play, all th children run in. HAHA. NICE ONE XDD and he go and placed his HL cap inside th sand la (unknowingly) tskkkk! I thnk he's gna spoil th swing oneday. too fat XD
den we wna go bk to reservior to capture th sunset, but sun haven set. so we sit and slackked. den saw this girl. damn cute manx. she will say cheese de! but i didn't press th shutter at th correct time, GOUPI managed tho ): boohoos. den we saw birds fighting(or mating, acc to JK), and Guopi took all of it agn. haha.
WHT AWARDWINNING SHOT.
FAILS. (: den got some unknown water splashed onto us! O: went to reservior and took alot of th same angle pics. haha! sianned ):

the xiaomeimei XD she's counting w her fingers when I'm counting "1..2..3" but I lagged. damns. but still, she's cute XD

birdddd. -.- nth much, just suddenly fly scare me.

HAHAHA! this is th shot tht JK complimented me! XD woohoos, i rawks. but he just diedie also dun wna admit. keep saying is my cam. -.-

pretty boooohhh?! XD nice hor? JEALOUS?!!!!

actually hor, this pic is th original one... th on top one rites, is i used th scene selection "sunset" den come out liddat. but still, damn prettaye! XD

MINNA, JK NO BUTT MITTE KUDASAI! :D whtevr jap, I'm nt conquering you.
PinHole Mode:


Filmgrain mode:

Dynamic (art) mode:

kkks, still got so many mode hv try :D

yeayeayea, I was being lame, so i picked up th rope (outofnowhr) and tried to drop it into th water XD and forced JK to help me take a pic XD

JK took de hor! I just merely posed. He took it w/o looking at th screen. just random. but came out nice, surprisingly. kk la, i noe it's not to you, but too bad XD no tagboard for you to say anth XD i say nice means nice.
den when gg home rites,
HE BROKE A CUTE GIRL'S HEART! D: omg, at th bustop near my hse hor, while we were walking, got a v v v v cute indian girl plucked th flowers and wanted to give to him lehh! BUT you know wht he did?! He just ignored (dno is purposely or wht) and continued walking for arnd 2sec den ask me "is this th bustop?" den I'm like OOOOO: den th girl damn sad la, she let th flowers dropped on th floor. den i scolded him. TSKKKS! hw can la, no wonder he no gf, so insensitive! but th girl really ♥ him too much le, so she walked towards us and extended out her hand to shake hands w us! XD but she shook JK's hand th longest -.- wths. and she tried to pluck th flowers again, and wanted to give JK but she failed. ): awww, but still, so cute XD
yeayea, thts all XD to sum up today, I'm gna end it w a
UNGLAMN shot of GOUPI! XD

he too scary-looking le la, even th cats are scared of him! and he v er xin lo. said alot of erxin stuff to me. haii, guys. -.- i thnk he only say these kinds of stuff to me lo.
BIASSHIT.
p/s I showed him MASUPERMAN AND SHIGE XD den he took alot of cool pics, still waiting for him to send me XD it's just like a BB advert la, so pro camera.
pp/s I SAW XIEJIAHUI ON CHNNL U. ♥♥♥ pfffs, they zoom in alot of ppl EXCEPT SHENG! >:(((((
ppp/s I gg to watch my tegomasu LIVE DL XD♥ bbbs. muackmuack masudaaa, fails la he. damn cute, even when he fell dwn. AHHH, kataomoi chiisana koi relaly made me feel like crying. ): mayb shall elaborate mre nxt tym. cos i haven watch finish XD
pppp/s I gg to watch LASTFRIENDS agn! XD cos too nice. RUKAAAA; RYOOOO ♥♥♥
ppppp/s Gg to watch TOOTHFAIRY w ahyan tml XD♥
pppppp/s shits my internet connection la. wths. so damn slow. upload my pics nid like 4372856473925 years. -.-