<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Sunday, January 31, 2010@6:06:00 pm

kks, I shall just briefly say abt my AJ orientation cos it ain't as fun as other schs. -.- Yes, and my title is just a phrase of HSM song, since AJ love HSM alot, cos 1st day they kept repeating their song. -.-

First day:
Ernest sooo kindly pangseh his friend to pei me and Yingqi go sch tgt XDDD YAAY! then saw alot of ppl ): v sad. Sat in my OG38, no one frm swiss same OG as me de. Feel damn lonely. But toked to a girl sitting nxt to me :) her name is Veronica and she's frm CCHM, Guzheng. She kept smsing, so I didnt really toked much to her. And on my left, thr's this girl (XinLu) who alrdy had friend to tok w. haha. We had our anthem and pledge(which was barely audible) and we were asked to move to auditorium to hv our our subject lectures, so me and Veron sat tgt. :) Yeapps, our OGL v nice :D REGENAMAVIS. (OHYA, MY OGL NEVER CALL ME D: waited for like damn long hours. Aft tht den i realised cos they called my exex home number -.- great job. haha.) But v sad la, th lectures and th speech by our P was damn stressing (ok la, only for me?). Then I almost fell alslp. yahdahyahdah. Ohya, I saw Yanting! :D but she didn't see me. ok, she's my sis friend who swam w us when we was young. lols. Aft break, I didn't noe tht we can sit w our friends, so I dumbdumb sat bk my original seat, in th end, I was alone. Sucks to th max. -.- yes, and I overheard alot of ppl's conver saying tht they gt like 9 RAW. feel so stupid. I thnk I dun belong thr -.- Aft all th lectures (finally), we went to purchase our uni :) Cut queue :S I bought like damn oversized de, but ok la, suits me XDD while th others wna change. Then went to buy our PE shirts and shorts. FBT = die. ): but still bought it. Finish le jiu go home, feel like crying la. ): haii. dno why. Cos I'm friendless and evrything. Wna fly to NYP. D: kks, damn tired. zzz. But saw HY and FLOR @ lot1 :D seems like eternity la, miss them like shitsx. D:

second day.
went to sch w YQ and Jolie, Ernest cnnt ps his friend le ): boos to th max. Then mrted while slping. Was late (cos we're supposed to report at 7, but we reached at arnd 7.03) wths. then saw ernest. haha! LOL. told him tht I was friendless, den he called me to tell them abt massu. Haii, but th thing is tht most of them are K-pop fans. ): I miss shimin, flor to th max. D: sucks. then sat bk to my OG38. den my Guy de OGL was toking to th guy sitting beside me. den coincidentally he was frm CHINESEORCHESTRA! ME TOO XD den my OGL said "tht's good, you both hv smth to tok abt alrdy!" then I find th guy sitting beside me damn familiar. But i ignored it and then toked to a girl beside me, frm cresent. Her name is Siying and she's v cute la, face, ht, persoailty --evrything lo. Then kept toking :D she said tht she went home and cried cos she got no friend, den I told her I went home and slpt. haha! kkks. den I realllyrealllyy think tht th guy damn familiar cos he resembles sumone frm Music camp --Clarence. So I wna check tht he's frm Mayflower. Then REALLY IS HIM LA. W his name summre looo! haha. so I was like 'HEYYYY! YOU WENT TO MUSIC CAMP BEFORE RITES?! YOU NOE HUIERN RITES?! YOU PLAY DOUBLE BASS RITES?! HUIERN LIKES YOU LEHHHH!" haha. den we toked le lo, den became 3 of us toking. and we conclude tht Clarence sounds nicer than Terrence. LOLs. den XueLu was like sitting beside clarence and he asked me if she's frm china, den I say I dno. So he go and asked. Den Xuelu is frm china, den Clarence was like "YES!" LOL. -.- den th guy sitting beside Siying was like damn emo. ahaha. den aft tht inaudible anthem and pledge, we were asked to change to our PE. AND GUESS WHT. CLARENCE NV BRING HIS PE XD NICE ONE XD. den he told th OGL. haha! den got a student councillor told him tht if monday he dun bring agn den he hv to wear hers. den I was laughing and th SC say tht I'm a perv. WTHHHS. D: haha. But she say she like us! XD yays. kkks. but aft tht I didnt noe tht Siying was like damn sociable so she mixed well w th others le, den I'm like alone agn? But nvm lo. den aft tht we played Icebreaker games like Double whacko. So know all th peeps le :D v fun la. haha. dun wna elaborate la. Den I forgot wht happened le la. Jiu gamesgamesgames. Den we hv mass dance XD damn nice! dun feel like elaborating too, too many ppl le, cun really move D: but I love th screaming part. haha! den played VVV, lame games la. den I feel so anti. ): cos th others were like sooooo chatty, so I'm just smiling along their conver nia. nth much. But I noe KAIXIN! XD omg, she's Ngshin's cuzzie! damn cute! ahhh. NATIONAL SHOOTER W HER PISTOL CAN. talented, feel so sad for myself cos she's so tiny yet so lihai. D: yeappps. den break, den meet up w XJ they all. then they gt clique le la! exchanged numbers le summre, feel damn sad for myself. den went to audi for CCA briefing. Sian. den CCA carnival. Mre sianned. ): But ernest came la XD den took us see all th booths. :) sianned. den emo and go home. den MRT-ed home w Ngshin, Val and XJ's friend. den left w Ngshin and me den we toktoktok den I pei him till BL lehh! D: and he caused me to missed few trains D: so bad. haha.

yes, this is called BORING. as compared to other schools' orientation. Ask yanyan from SA. hear hers in AWE&ENVY. even my friends was like envious of SA's orientation cos she heard frm her friend. ): I WNA APPEAL. anw, kudos to you if you read tht huge loads of crap ontop :D

kkks. I've chosen and submitted my Subject Combinations and CCA le. I'll write it here FYI.
Subject combinations:
1st: BCME
I doubt got alot of ppl taking this subj combi, cos most ppl frm my OG wants PCME. D: gawdds, feel so lonely. Anw, had a bad time deciding, den anyhw lo. Tho my phy rawks mre than Bio D:
2nd: PCME
I doubt I can survive w Phy. I managed in Os cos of LYT de. D:
3rd: BPME
Btr dun give me this combi. I'll commit suicide, I tell you. DDDD: (don't ask me why I chose this. You can't ask anw :D)

CCA:
1st: Squash
weelllls, actually I dun wna join sports cca, will drain all my energy out ): but gg w YQ, but if HY come to AJ den I'll pon th trial :D
2nd: Chinese Orchestra
wellll, v siannn D: but th AJCO called me and say if I got in or put it as my 1st choice den I can report nxtnxt wed le. haha! NO AUDITION :DD but I thnk I'll die thr, cos my skills lan D:
3rd (optional): Debate
well, I hate speaking up. But th girl is damn persuasive. I swear. Once a week, help you complete yr PW. good deal? :D

kkkks. AJ have alot of NH ppl. see le jiu sian. and Cat High de. haii D: den I saw alot of my Primary school friends. Happy? dno =.= anw, AJ dun hv any shuaige de. srsly. D: damn sad la, I wna go AC! D: But then I still like la, cos I like bishounen (which is niang de) :DDDD den I like th guy frm guzheng and our Vice Pres of SC :D kk la, nv see their faces properly. dno laaa. XD but AJ got alot of short girls! petite, I call it :D surely alot of ppl like de la. I feel damn tall and fat thr, but i like it XD haha. whtevr lo. siannn, I'm dreading sch nows. 5am wake up evrymorning, wna die le. D:

I HAVEN'T HIGH ABOUT MASSU OR J-POP THINGS FOR LIKE 1 WEEK ALRDY. I'M GG TO BURST AND EMO AND CRY. D:
kks, I noe I v drama. But reallyyy, I've nv feel so damn low before la. I reallyyyyy miss Swiss days alot... ):

k la, got sick ranting abt my sch stuff. Let me tell youuuuuuu.
I PASSED MY JAPANESE ELEMENTARY 1! XD
yes, cos I got 87/100 for my written test, and 10/10 for my oral. actually my teacher helped us for our oral de XD kkkks. cos we celebrated his Bday, cos 30/7 is his bday ma! XD kk la, he rawks, srsly :D damn cute. haha! yeapps, I'm gg to E2 le! w my sis XDD actually th test was easy -.- so it's nth much de. :DD made alot of friends thr too XDD

kkks, today Lot1 was like damn lots of ppl cos SHINee came to S'pore. felt quite pissed. cos why K de ppl can come and hold concert while J de cun. WL ehh. damn pissed la. stupid Johnny, please let massu come la. D: haii. anw, I wun evr go K de la. I admit I like some ppl nia, but still, not to th extent tht I'll buy their things. :) even tho K and J are quite smiliar. But it's just like me like massu and nt tegoshi even tho they are Tegomassu. haha. kk lo, jiu bushuang till I dun even wna step into lot1. -.- sianned.

but nvm, cos my mum asked me if NEWS is hving a concert this year, and I told her yes. and you noe wht?! she said Since it's aft yr exam, den you go la!
AHHHHHHHHHH. I've BEEN LIKE WAITING FOR LIKE 34820758349027 YEARS TO HEAR THAT! :DDDDDD XDDDDD dies. fails. srsly. I'm like REALLY?! O: YAYYYY! XDDDDD
but still, have to promote first. Bless me. srsly. :D

I was fooled AGAIN. yes, call me stupid or whtevr.
Thr's no such thing as "next time" anymre. I'll never be(lie)ve.
My heart, stay still. It'll go away... soon.