<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Wednesday, January 13, 2010@8:47:00 pm

全てはうまくいかない そんなの分かっているけど
悩みは消えないね

誰もが未来に不安を抱え 伸し寄せてくる時間に追われ
叶うかわからない夢 あきらめそうになったとき

果てしない空を見上げて 両手を広げて叫ぶんだ
まだ消えない 想いを胸に
確実に踏み出せば いつか FLY AGAIN

やりたいことがあったら まよわずに進めとか
そんなこと分かっているさ
By NEWS, FLYAGAIN

XDDDDD; let me blog abt happy things first.
I ACHIEVED MY GOAL/TARGET/AIM. XD
kks, sry to those who wna stone me when you see my post. :/ but I'm really v v v happy, cos my expectations are lower ba? :)


BUT, THE SAD THING IS, I HATE CHOOSING.
JC OR POLY?

shits. srsly, I'm soooooooooooo sick of choosing. I've been gg to various openhses, today and yesterday. I've been to AJ, SAJC, PJ and NYJC. But I still cun make up my mind. ): Alot of ppl gave me lots of diff advices. GAWDS, i srsly wna die. ): srslyyyyyyyyyyy. th stupid subject combi, the stupid locations they are at, the stupid inconvienece it is for me to travel etc. AND, THE STRESS JC BRINGS. NOOOOOOOOOO. I reallyyyreallyyy dread repeating th mugging season (FOR TWO YEARS) again. D: AND, I dun hv any direct bus to any of th places la. srsly, I thnk it'll be v v v v tiring for me. AND, the subject combinations, I don't even noe wht to take. None of th subjects suits me; none of th environment I can fit in either. The only thing tht scares me is th kicking out rate/ the retaining rate. gawds. O.O can die. HELPPPPPPPPPPP. srsly, I NEED HELP. ):

I'm just a v v v average person. I don't hv alot of strong pts, so I cun really access myself which course shld I go, If I'm gg to poly. I don't hv any dreams, nor do I really sit dwn and think abt my own future. I mean, most of th time ppl don't really do wht they studied. I thnk things we study are of no use =.= no? whtevr. srsly. GAHHHS. summore all th polys are v v v near to me, summore I can go w my sis. And not tht stress, even tho I cun go uni(okay, only small possibilty).

I'm gg off to JAPAN to escape frm all of you, BYEBYEBYE.
don't miss me too much, stupid worries.
andddd, th lyrics reallyy suit alot. ):
anddddd, if 4 MCQ(S) are hard, wht abt 12 openended ones? :x

whtevr and whtevr.
I shall leave it up to fate to decide.