
Wednesday, January 27, 2010@10:06:00 am
Got back my JAE posting results : Anderson JC.
-.- arnd 7 plus I was still slping and then I'm in my semi-concious state AND i heard my hp ringing (sms). "Whr am I gg?" SA, was one of th first Jc i tot of first. Then i tried my hardest to go bk to slp, cos i dun wna noe. Then, my phone rang agn. I tried to convinced myself tht it's just th news -.- ignoreignore. and I tried to slp agn. BUT. My phone rang agn! this time is phone call. so no choice, saw th screen is XJ. so i picked it up. She asked me whr I'm posted to, so I bobian, hv to check. den saw AJ. but wasn't happy or wht. just Ohh... I got into AJ. den sianned. ): den aft tht call, i cldn't sleep anymre so i spammed alot of my friends. and
MOST of them got wht they wanted and they were all so happy. but I wasn't. ): i dno why. I mean, aft all, I did put AJ as my 1st choice, and I shld be happy, technically speaking. But i wasn't. and alot of ppl gg to AC la, pls. =.= wthhs. All th muggers gg to AJ. HAHA. GG. me die. die dwn thr, rot like shit. =.=
GAHHHHHS. kkk, let me think on th bright side! :D
1st. I'll be crushed by th fans/cellings :DD
2nd. I can become a
MUGGER and wear
HUGE specs, till my eyes bcome -.-
3rd. I can have another new idol! :D -- BOOKS. WOW. EXCITING. I'll scream my lungs out at it. :D
4th. I'll die during PE. i thnk. D: I'll become MUSCULAR
(or whtevr you spell it, it looks weird) :D and serve NS. (as if)
5th. My life will be as dull as my uniform :) gahhs, i love SAJC de uniform la! D:
6th. I'll meet alot of despos/freaks (acc to E)
7th. I need a helmet. Safety first :) kk la, i go cut back my helmet head loo T.T
8th. Go AC can see shuaige :D Go SA can drink th yummy strawberrybanana. XD Go AJ can go admire th crumbling building and antique walls. -.- and SA de uni damn pretty, AC de also. ):
WHY. IT'S FATED FOR ME TO BE UGLY?!ps/ Go AC de ppl, if you noe shuaige must intro to me XDD
I FEEL LIKE APPEALING! D: BUT I'M LAZY TO, AND SA IS SOOOO FAR. WTHHHS.dno laaaa! still got alot la. D: dnodnodnodno. D: why only I liddat de. T.T All alone. ok la, got alot of ppl gg AJ too. but so wht? me nt even close to them =.= I noe gg to JC is nt abt friends le, but friends are still impt, no? D: dno la. I hate tml. dun come lo. ): I dun wna know new friends laaaaaaaa. Who noes if they are really sincere in being yr friends.
Great, last day of my freedom, whrby I'm supposed to slp till th sun is burning a hole in my butt den wake up.
BUT no lo, before it even shine on my butt I alrdy wake up liao, 5 hrs of slp only. Dun tell me JC life will be like this, or even less than tht amt. drats. dead.
omg, JC life is scary. D:
I regretted. Argh, whtevr. Die jiu die, I'll adapt and become a mugger la.
byebye fangirl, hello mugger.that one statement is enulf to trick me into be(lie)ving it.thr's no more next time, we're gg our own ways.