<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Wednesday, January 06, 2010@10:13:00 pm

8D kkkkk, i just read http://spilledmilk25.livejournal.com/8013.html#cutid1 and I'm soooooooo happy now. HAHA! Cos in this new year, I'm gna try my best to be th PERFECT girl for massuuu~ 8D no laaaa, jkjk. Just read le find him getting cuter and cuter loooo :) OHYEA, I promised to blog a short post abt my bb, no? :D



this is MY BlackBerry Curve AKA bb.(L) :)

yeapppps, and I love my BB to bits, don't believe? Check out th photo below.

okkkkk, focus on my BB and my prettayyyyeee smile, not my two stupid pimples. >:(

Do you wna noe why do I love my BB? COS, IT CAN TYPE SMSES IN JAPANESE! 8DDD NOT KIDDING! SO I'M GNA SPAM PPL W JAP (ONCE I NOE IT LAAAAA) If you're a J-pop/J-rock fan, you shld realllyyyy grad this phone. Okayy la, I noe IPhone also can -.- BUT, BB rawks mre :) *muackkkks* andddd, for those K-fans, it can type in Korean too, same as LG and maybe, IPhone?

Failed shot above, by my stupid lousy Webcam. -.-
Failed shot below, by my ex-NOKIA 7390. kk la, it can autofocus lehh!
and, I wrote "明けましておめでとう!★☆", FYI. :)


kkkks, comparison time.
My BB vs My NOKIA7390.

REASONS WHY MY ex-NOKIA 7390 RAWKS:
  • It is 3.2MP w flash. my BB is only 2MP w/ flash. :( anddddd, my BB cnt zoom in/out during video, maybe can laaa, but haven explore yet. then th lighting also nt tht gd :( th photo quite dim ://
  • My Nokia 7390 is 3G! But my BB is 2G :/ but ok la, nt much of a damage, cos I dun vid-call ppl :)
  • My Nokia 7390 can mark several then delete in one go, but PERHAPS, so far I know, my bb cun :(((
  • My Nokia 7390 is a FLIPPHONE! :D and I love flipphones. (kk la, just my own personal preference. :/)
  • My nokia 7390 got alot of themes tht I like de! for BB, i cun really find and I dunno whr to find :(
  • My nokia can hv a standbymode to allow me to write th notes for displayyy :) But my BB dun hv. Only got, when th phone is keypad locked. :(
  • and I prefer th profile for NOKIA mre, cos nt as much categories than BB, which is nt applicable to me ma. :x and can change th profile names! :D but BB cun :'(

    REASONS WHY MY BB RAWKS EVEN MORE:
  • It is LIGHTER than my NOKIA7390. definetely (bahh). cos when i first got hold of my BB I'm like :O! It's like a fake one. HAHAHA! :)
  • thennn, it has the keypad tht I dun hv to press like xxxxx times in order to get to th alphabet I want (L) and this is one of th main reason why I wna get BB/ a hp w qwerty keypad.
  • IT CAN TYPE IN LIKE MULTIPLE LANGUAGES, ESP JAP. READ ABV. :DD
  • th screen is like damn BIG/WIDE till i can seee my MASUPERMAN PV w it so clearly till my eyes gna drop out! anddddd, it's damn cool, srsly.
  • the bluetooth func is damn cool! (or maybe perhaps, mahfan?) it's like if you wna recieve music files, you hv to go to music and press receive music files de. Hehhhs, to me is quite cool :x
  • It can go to th internet! :D
  • The contacts is like damn fun! cos I go and do MASSU de, then v v v cool. hehhhs. (ok, wuliao)
  • You can change th fonts :D (even th HY say tht thr's no any normal fonts thr...) But i still managed to find th one I like, tho my sis and HY say v ugly -.-
  • It has th ball like thingi for you to navigate up and dwn de la. :) tho quite nt used to it, but still, I like it loooo.


  • kk laaaa, to cut th story short, my BB and my Nokia both gt their gd&bad pts.
    I (L) my BB cos it's damn cool and suits my fangirl needs while I (L) my Nokia cos it's my first flipphone and it's damn chio.
    OHYA, I WNA BLINGBLING MY BB (L) YELLOOOWWWWW. :D
    gd choice? :DD

    AND, MY SIS AND I HAD THIS CRAZY IDEA OF BUYING AND WEARING A YUTAKA TO WEAR TO NEW YEAR.
    gawds, If we realllyyyy does tht, then we'll reallyyy turn into Jap le. (just tht they wear kimono for NY.) SUMONE, JUST TALK US OUT OF IT? :S cos it costs arnd 100 plus to own a damn yukata. RAWRS.

    11th of jan, I'm sure all of you hv heard.
    2009 O lvl students hv to report bk to sch at 2pm to collect our results.

    :x I DUN WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. :(((((((((((( bloody monday, hope it nv arrives laaaaaaaaa. gawds, I'm damn scared nw. Gna pee in my pants. :( SHIT MONDAYS, HVING MONDAY BLUES LE D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ pleaseeee, wish me good luck. :/ I dun want history to repeat itself. Again. :( hw can I hv mre faith/confidence, when you've been hurt once? Once bitten Twice shy, I'm sure evryone noes tht.

    I'm allergic to changes.
    1st day of 2010 and I got a slight rashes on my face, neck, ears and back. :x
    Grrr, but luckily it subsided, if not I no nid to go out le.