<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Thursday, December 31, 2009@9:35:00 pm

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF 2009! :D

hmmm, i shld do some impt recap/highlights for this year.
I noe tht I did nt blog as much as the past few years, cos I guess alot of unhappy things DID happen. and, some v memorable ones I just did not hv th motivation to blog them. :/
  • In April 2009, Swiss Chinese Orchestra got GOLD :D our deardear 1st gold :) The gold tht we've wanted last two years ago... :( But yea, I wna thank alot of my friends for smsing me to encourage me th day before and Genesis's dad for ferrying me to sch on tht day (altho we were slightly late) :D andand, YUPING (L) for coming bk to help us! If nt I reallyreally dno wht to do :/ and, XJ for th cute little note for hy, pauline and I.(L)(L)(L) then I wna thank WW laaaaa, and of cos, my deardear 4 jnrs :D cos we've worked damn hard for it, for th chan ge tht part nv go wrong. HENG! :D thenthen I still rmb when evrything was finished den we went out to th waiting area thr, den XXX and I was actually th first one to look at each other then say. OMG :x okkkk. :/ thenthennnnn, andrew and zaiyuan cried. HAHAHA! okayyyy, then when we headed bk to sch. then aft SS remidial, HY and I and Pauline was like OMG. DAMN NERVE WRECKING LAAAA! THEN we heard th announcement then, I cried. omg. haha. and thanks boxi and michelle to be thr to hug me (: then ran out and saw xz, xj and sher and brigitte then they also hugged me :) thanks! thenthen gg home tht tym HIGHED w flor, joanne and shimin. OMG. then when go JE int saw Gen then we took th same bus home and then toked abt our SYF agn ((((: hahahahaha, THANKS ALOTTTTT! (to evryone (L) ) ok, i noe tht it's damn brief, go huiying's blog to read abt evrything :/.
  • then this year, is like alot of changes for me looo. cos we get to be in an Airconed room, nt th sucky classroom last year. then I changed alot of partners this year, frm MY to TW to Gerald To XS :D and abit of Haziq (: haha, all of them v v v v nice to be with la, esp XS!
    XS keep cooking somen and soba for me (L)(L)(L) love her loads looooo, and she sang "shang hai tan" for me~ yayayayayyyyy! :DDDDD and she intro me to K-pop, but I'm nt interested laaa, but she likes J-pop tooo ;) we're both crazyyy fangirls. HAHHA! realllyyyy miss her.
    then w Gerald is like -.- rawr, he v v v v noisyyyyy, and touchyyyy. but overalll, he's v v v nice tooo, cos he teaches me maths and phy ((((: thanks!!!! but srsly, I thnk he and HQ is v v v gd couple. haha! and he keep changing places, so I guess it's relatively ok loo. And sumtyms he'll wake me up when I dozed off during class (: but most of th time no -.-
    then for TW, he keep scolding me, but then we had alot of fun/quarrels/laughs too :D and he taught me chem! damn cools, but i dun uds. and he dun wake me up when I fall alslp during lessons -.- rawr. but th good thing is tht we always push all th english assignments to him to do. MUAHAHAHA.
    then MY was my last yr partner tgt w TW laaa. but he damn funnnyyyy de! esp when we quarrel hor, I ALWAYS laugh de. Only this year we really fought la! I go and disturb him. Cos he say tht it's hot. Then I tell him to take off his clothes, then I go and tell pauline, PAULINE, MY GNA TAKE OFF HIS CLOTHES, WNA SEEE? then MY was damn pissed and scolded me F and then he took a smelly sock (found at th back of our class) and he hit me w tht THRICE! then I still can laf -.- BUT, I was soooooo damn insulted by it la. Aft hitting me, MY just like walk away coolly BUT, I chased aft him and then I dug my nails into his neck. THEN I WALKED BACK TO MY PLACE COOLY. HAHAHA. then we cold war for a few mins (reallllyyyyy is few mins niaaaa) I complained to HY then he complained to Caleb. HAHA. (he sitting behind me maaaa) then during th eng compre enrichment, then we talked agn. Then caleb still say I'm tigeress den MY complained tht it was realllyyyy painful (even got scar :///) then i kept apologising to him. haha. then i complained to him tht I hv to wash my hair agn le -.- liddat loooo. haha! but MY is realllyyy v v fun la, w/o his attitude prob. :)
  • OHYA, -.- Caleb made me his gan nuer -.- cos tht tym he changed seats w Gerald then we were having TT's lesson. then we hv to go thru th test paper, then I dno one qns so I asked him. Then he say if he correct then I hv to call him GAN DIE -.- rawrs, he got it correct laaa, but i dun care him. Then since then he go arnd telling ppl tht I'm his gan nu'er. LOL. :)
  • yeayeayea, I love my sitting grp too! XJ, TW/XS/Gerald, MY and I :DDDD v v v fun, we did alot of projects tgt loooo. :D still rmb got one time we do th CD project. then we hv to do good influence and bad influence or smth liddat laaa. then stupid TW go write "Idolising Idols and have insufficent sleep = sleep in class" under bad de column then OBVIOUSLY is me. then we hv to present. Then WXY go and point to tht point and then say "DO YOU HAVE A WEIRD FETISH OR WHT" wahhh, den I was like sooooo damn offended. even tho she nv say my name, but my whole class also noe tht it's me la. RAWR. den thruout th whole day I was pissed w TW. haha! :D
  • hmmmm, then abt my jnrs loooo. I must admit tht they've created alot of probs for me. But this co camp we finally had it talked out. I realllyyyyrealllyyyy hope tht evrything will turn out fine (: really, have lots of faith in them le. Decided nt to run away alrdy. :D
  • ANW, i nv blog abt this, BUT!
    ALOT OF PPL CHIPPED IN AND BOUGHT THE TEGOMASSU PHAMPLET FOR ME (L)
    thanks to shimin, joanne and flor for asking ppl to chip in laaaa. srsly, you noe it's damn ex not?! $50 plus lehhh! :x but yea, let me take th chance to thank:
    Joanne, Huiern, YingQi, Shimin, Pauline, Changfeng, Fengcan, Genesis, Zifeng, Florence, HuiQi, XiaoJun, Huiying, Xinzhi, Sherlyn, Jeremy, Dianne, Yanying, Rebecca and Hanjie! :DDDDDD
    srslyyyy, I LOVE THIS PHAMPLET LIKE SHITXS! :D really no amt of words can describe th feeling when i recieved tht present, esp when I see tht nt tht close friends of mine acually chipped in :( and I'm reallly sorry if I didt get you anth for yr bday ):
    Yes, and I must thank my sissy, Gladys Soh and Reah for buying me Massu file, poster, uchiwa! :D it also cost a bomb man. :/ soooo sorry lehhh. :S but I reallyyyreallly love them (L) 8D
    And my mum bought for me a v v v v ex wallet which is branded and I dun dare to use it, lest it got stolen. 100 plus lehh, even tho it's on offer. I wna thank my ahyi for buying me a cutecute T-shirt frm Pull and Bear :)))
    Thank you Jieren for buying me a wallet (which I'm using now) it's damn cute laaa, but it's white ): so easily dirtyyy, but it's dman ex. ): SORRY! I PROMISE TO BUY YOU A PRESENT TOOO :D
    and my dadddy paid for my TEGOMASSU ALBUM LE edition and tanabata matsuri singles. damn ex man. $80 plus lehhh! (L)(L)(L) I'm still watching/listening to it okkkk.
    Thank you John and Darren for buying me th music box w lotsa hearts on it. haha! I haven use it yet, but still, THANK YOUUUU :D
    I'm nt sure if I've missed any one out, but still, Thanks lots for wishing my happy bday! :D
  • yea, I wna thank J4 laaaa! :D for highing w me over idols. :D and organising lots of outings. But i thnk nw will dispatch le ): cos Joanne nt gg to idolise anymre and we're gna split... D: but still, LOVE YOU GUYS! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    and I (L) my 3 other GFs laaa :) we must have more outings kkkk? we've been missing out frm each other's life for sooooo long. D:
  • yea, I shall skip those parts whereby hv to mug for Prelims and Os -.- and getting bk my test results was horrible. I keep failing like shitss. -.- Esp when I got bk my Os chinese :( It's th first tym I cried soooo damn hard ovr an exams. :( cos i got B3 kkk. skipppp thos unhappy times!
  • hmmmmmmmm, still got wht? Dno lehhh :S too many things le, no time to recap. haha! but this year is like I keep fangirling laaa! :X and my mum also! tskkkks. this year, is reallyyyy v NEWSFUL uhhhh 8DDDD OHYAH, PROM NITE. OMG. I LOOOKKED DAMN UGLY. So I didn't take much photos w anyone :/ but I wna thank pauline's dad frm ferrying me to and fro! (L) If you want, jiu go my FB and see those pics of me :S
  • hmm, for my work, I shall blog abt it when I actually quitted it :D so, look out for it kkk?! :D
  • yes, abt me starting Jap course. Initially I dun like it de, but nw I'm enjoying it. BUT I DUN UDS/MEMORISE ANTH D: gawds, nvm, JAP, HERE I COME! :D
  • okkkk, I've 2 nightmares abt Os. )))):
    1st, I dreamt tht I failed my Os. D: 2nd, I dreamt tht I failed my Eng and sciences. OMG, God, please bless me! D: shan't elaborate more, if nt ltr come true :////
  • YES! I dreamt of massu before! WL, but i dreamt of tegoshi toooo! and him liking me! OMG, WHY TEGOSHI OF ALL PPL?! D:D:D:D:D:
  • okayyyy, as I review bk my this year resolution. I thnk tht slimming to 45kg is really impossible for me nw -.- so I shall set a much more practical resolution this yr. HAHAHA. :DDDD yeaaa, so look out for my NYR too :) (newyearresolutions)
  • and I just ate a v v v nice Teppanyaki at westcoast plaza! :D In the jap restaurant called @LIVE or smth liddat. :) v ex, but worth it. and i'm nt gna eat lobster agn :/ not for now, at least. :(
  • YES PPL, and I changed my phone frm NOKIA to BB! (L) shall blog abt it th next tym tooo :D
  • I want to say sorry to H. really sorry. ): If I knew tht this day is coming, then I'd NEVER hv treated you like tht... :(((((
  • And I'm leaving tht special feeling towards XXX behind w me, cos I noe tht, nxt year, will be a year full of surprises. I'm gna stop evrything here. Now.

  • Okayy, I thnk I shall end here, I realllyyy love all th little memories each and evryone had left me with. For those unhappy moments, I'm leaving them all behind, taking only those happy ones and move on. Each of them will be my source of motivation for now. :) yes, and I"m gna go and watch Johnny's countdwn concert for now, which starts at 10.45pm AKA 11.45pm in Jpn's time :D NEWS, KATTUN, KANJANI8, HERE I COME! FULL TIME FANGIRL FOR NOW~ :D

    Last but not least, I just wna wish evryone here a v v v HAPPY NEW YEAR. :D
    HAPPY 2010, THE YEAR OF TIGER (OF MASSU)! :D
    I hope tht this year, will bring you alot of joy and happiness :) I wish tht evryone arnd you will hv v v v good health tooo! (: let's look fwd to another NEW(S) year! (L)(L)(L)

    GOODBYE 2009,
    & HELLO TO 2010! (: