<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Thursday, December 03, 2009@9:11:00 pm


what you are seeing, is not always wht you think it is.

yeaps, first day of work was relatively fine, just tht I'm v v v tired, even tho I'm nt much of a help at all laaaaa. But I'll pick them up tml! *determined* haha! :D kkks, anww, I filed th cards till my fingertips went numbed ): rawr, den my middle finger thr bled. ))): but th ppl thr v kind, just tht i nv tok to them, cos i dno wht to say. :/ anwww, I thnk I'll be abandoning my blog for awhile, cos i doubt I'll have th energy to type. zz, i feel like slping alrdy. aft all, my life also nt interesting de -- by judging th comments. :DD

anwww, sorry for those who wna date me (i noe I'm popular) HEEEEE. but I'm only available on sunday, cos mon - fri i got work, sat i got jap course. :DD kkkkkks, will miss this cute blog of mine de. muackmuackkkkks (L)

* on a sidenote, damns! WHY THE HELLLL IS TEGOSHI YUYA ACTING IN PERFECT GIRL EVOLUTION?! HE'S NT EVEN HOT AT ALLLLLLL! >:(((((( RAWRRRRR, AND HE BTR NOT ACT AS TH CUTECUTECUTE GUY (BUT GOT HIGH POSSIBILTY COS HE'S SHORT -.-) DAMNS. -.-
** i hopeee tht we can chat mre online. :)))))))))))))))))))


I'm sorry.
I can be a very good friend, not an ideal girlfriend.