<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Tuesday, November 17, 2009@11:16:00 am


yeapppps :D I watched this movie w Reah and Ellen ysd, 7.45pm @ lot1. Obviously it's a ghost movie lahh. Since Ellen was late, den me and Reah went in first. :/Initially Reah asked me to go in myself =.= crazyy girl. so we went in, and th cinema seats was almost full, i thnk. but anw, th movie started cos we went in arnd 8pm. :) yeapp, so it started off quite okkayyy, just tht th man holding th camera kept moving and moving till i feel like puking. grrrs. ): den as th story proceeds, more and more weird things happened. ://///// and i was like nudging both ellen and reah (cos I'm sitting in th middle :D okayy, I'm too scared.) den got once got "BOOMS" den i jumped up. :x scared me half to death. but in th end, i screamed twice. :S it was when it was nearing th end some ppl also screamed w me :S gahhhhhhs. okayy lahh, aft tht, when it ended, th screen was still black. den th WHOLE cinema ppl was like errrrr, issit over? :/ damn funny. den aft quite a few mins, den got some ppl took th initiative to stand up and head towards th exit.

pffffs, so aft tht we were toking abt th movie lahh. And i began imitating th girl to scare Reah. HAHAHA! and Reah was lke holding th popcorn and suddenly she dropped it on th flr. den she said "DID YOU SAW IT?! GOT A FORCE PUSHED IT ON THE FLOOR!!!!" den me and Ellen was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU ARE BEING POSSESSED. OHNOOOOOOO~~~!!!" LOL. we shld all joined th drama club. :) den Ellen also v bad, she said "Reahh, tonight I'm gna watch you slp." HAHAHA. you must see th movie den you will uds what i meant lo. :D den aft tht i went to wait for my sis at JE int and, in th end i waited for herrrr till 4 143 buses left -.-

yeappps, anw, before tht in th early evening I went to meet up w Arial and her mum :) den we had quite a short chat, but still, her mum was v v v friendly :D okayyy, I shall entrust my hair w her le! 8DDDDD So, in th meantime I was asking Arial abt CO stuff. gahhh. ): was quite worried/sad/dno wht to do nxt de feeling. -.- humphffff, dno lahhhh!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

OHYAHHHHH, i saw GOKUSEN movie billboard. HAHAHAHAHA. :D I'm sooooo gna watch it. anddddddddd, i wna watch ZERO, but dno if our s'pore hv not -.- and i wna watch 2012, maybe w Reah and Ellen :))))))) MOVIEMOVIE, but no MONEYYMONEY! D:

hehhhs, anwww, please allow me to be random. :) I realised tht I haven watched sayaendou by news PV OOOO: I'm such a failure. haha. so i finally searched and watched it. but my stupid comp is being such a bitch, it doesn't allow me to watch aft 40secs. -.- stupid comp. MASSU IN CARTOON CHIBI IS STILL CUTE OKAYYY! :DDDDDDD(L)


okayyy, ltr is prom. D: NOOOOOOOOOO. I'm srsly dreading it. I dun feel like gg, but then I've alrdy paid. ))))): gahhhhhs. D: and I still say I'm a vege, so I will sit at th vege table = odd one out. D: I thnk I shall bring a bk along bahh. And my mp4. D: anybdyyy, feel free to sms me, cos I thnk I'll be damn bored. I feel like antisocial-ing today. I will. :)

I hope tht wht may happen, will not happen.