<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Friday, November 13, 2009@10:06:00 pm

頑張ってる君の目が 世界中に輝いて
Will Be All Right変えてゆく

どうしたの?君らしくないよ
そんなこと忘れてしまいなよ
またひとつ零れた涙の訳は?

Woooooh…(真っ直ぐ) Woooooh…(Yeah)
Woooooh…(I Sing It What You Worry About Will Be All Right)
- KAT-TUN's Will Be Alright

YAY PEOPLE. I'M PUNCTUAL AND I'M BACK IN ACTION! (:
okay lahh, i noe alot of ppl dun care abt my blog le. neither do I tho. :) and from nw onwards nt everybdy can see ALL blogposts le. AWWW. ): sorry, but I need to monitor who is reading my stuff. So, too personal things won't be shown. But FANGIRL things can be shown! 8D okay lahh, nobody care as usual. -.-

kkks, so aft th LAST PAPER for Os. Jeffery Yong kept rambling abt prom stuff, -.- as if i care liddat. -.- Gahh. I thnk I'm nt a girl liao lahh, not enthu abt prom. Me is thinking of jobs, handphone, japanese course and piano lessons! :D YES people, I'm gna change hp, take up jobs, attend piano and japanese lessons! 8D I'm gna be v v v v v busy this hols, so dun expect me to go out w you. ): heeheeeee :D

okayyyys, so I went to Orchard to shop, eat and enrol myself into th Jap course. 8D everything is boring except th last part. I was damndamndamn excited when I was filling up th form lahh! But then dun hv th morning session which I wanted. ): Gahh, well, it's okay, hope tht I'll survive in thr! anw, when my family members were shopping, I was crying my eyes out over 《那小子真帅》 HAHA. It's damn nice ok. gawdddds. kks, i srsly thik I'm nt a girl liao. me hates shopping. alrites. tht's th summary for today. (:


LOLs, I noe tht it's for Age 3+. ok, i'm a babyyyy. But this thing is soooo cool :D anww, it's nt mine lahh, laxlax. It's my cousin's 8DDD

yeayeayea, Last thing!!!! 8D WATCH MASUPERMAN ! (L)(L)(L)


yeapyeapyeappppps, I'm off to fangirl liaooos.
I'm OFFICALLY a full-time FANGIRL! 8D