
Monday, November 23, 2009@10:39:00 pm

Ohyes ppl, I cut my hair. Okay, and it's like TOTALLY free :D cos Ariel's mum (I managed to spell correctly!) went for an exam today and I'm her model. Woke up at 8am and met KC at 9.30am, at JE int then train-ed to Little India. Well, it's a totally NEW experience for me. and I like it! and i saw this guy who is a trainee thr, i suppose. well, he looks kinda familiar. but he smokes ): saddedddd, if not... HAHAHHAA. anwww, they are hving some lessons lahh. And i eveasdropped abit den find it raher chim -.- But ohwell, mostly th ones taking th exams are in their 30s to 40s, except a few. Then KC is in th 2nd session and th 1st session ppl's exam theme was BOB. den when all th models come ut is bob hairstyle lohh! HAHAHA, it's my mum's fave, cos she always waned me to cut tht =.= Then thr's this aunty (who is a model) had a BOB hairstyle and it
REALLYREALLYREALLY suited her. DAMN NICE MAN. I thnk th stylist will get A lahh. Ohwell, so slackkeddd for v v v long then finally at 1145am is th commencement of th exam. So KC was like woohoooo, cutcutcut. But I can sumwht feel tht her hands were trembling. Issit just my hallucinations? Ohwell, even tho i was temporarily blinded (w/o my specs), but I'm sure I'm v v v prettayeee in th hairstyle she cut for me, cos i got
COMPLETE faith in her. :))) yeayeayea, looks like my P5 tht tym th hairstyle. okayyyys, so KC finished first and I left cos I've smth on at 2pm. JY KC, I'm sure you'll get A tooooo! Well, all I can say is tht I'm second Veanna (my little niece), then (you'll usd why ltr). :D
Okay, so I walked on th streets and lotsa ppl was looking at me. Too prettaye I suppose? :/ but anw,It's totally cool, cos It's my first tym to explore Little India. :) yeayeayea, so tada. the end. then i itchy hand lohhh, wanted to cut bangs, cos KC didnt help me cut bangs. So i went to th Professional haircut at CCK to cut but
BAHHHHHHHHHHH. turned out v ugly ): wna cry le lahhh! so no pic, no pic. hahaha. I REGRETTED. SO SORRRYYYY DDDDDDDDD:
yeayeayea, so in conclusion, my hair length is relatively still th same, just tht its ends are all straight (cos th theme was solid cut) and I have a v v v cheeeennnnaaaaa bangs-.- GAWDS. I HATE BANGS NOWWWWWWW. RAWR. hahaha. and my sis was like "OMG" when she saw my hair -.- HELP PPL. I HATE MY BANGS.
JUST SHOOT IT OFF. ): but th good thing is tht it helps to cover my stupid popping pimples! 8D
My emotions, nowadays resemble those changing weather patterns - unpredictable.okay, I'm getting sick. Due to th weird temperature now, I kept sneezing few times and coughing non-stop since ysd. :////
OHYES! I THINK I SLIMMED DOWN! :D BY 2 KG. HAHAHHA. BACK TO MY ORIGINAL WEIGHT. JUST HOPE THAT TH WEIGHING MACHINE AIN'T CHEATING MY FEELINGS! 45kg, HERE I COME! :DDDDDDD