<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32274185?origin\x3dhttps://s0hhuixin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SohHuiXin (L) KAIMASSUKE.
90% J + 4% K + 3% HK + 3% TW = 100% ME
A hardcore fan of 9864-nin NEWS, TEGOMASS & TheGazettE & WEAVER & APPLICAT SPECTRA & FLUMPOOL; FTI's Minhwan + SongJoongKi & YooAhIn + KimSooHyun + Davichi + BaeSooBin! (the list just gets longer...)
I feed on fangirling :)

This is a space for me to record down all my daily (or not-so-daily) happenings so that I can reminiscence the past anytime I want. All this is just a facade, you have to befriend me to know me, but even if you do, you still won't know me.



s : Huiying.T, Sherlyn, Yanyan. Cixian. Germiane. NEWS Comm Cheesie, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue.

Archives.
200609, 200610, 200611, 200612, 200701, 200702, 200703, 200704, 200705, 200706, 200707, 200708, 200709, 200710, 200711, 200712, 200801, 200802, 200803, 200804, 200805, 200806, 200807, 200808, 200809, 200810, 200811, 200812, 200901, 200902, 200905, 200907, 200908, 200911, 200912, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005, 201006, 201007, 201010, 201011, 201012, 201101, 201102, 201104, 201105, 201111, 201112, 201201, 201203, 201204, 201205, 201206, 201207, 201210, 201211, 201212, 201301, 201303, 201304, 201305, 201306, 201311, 201312, 201401, 201402, 201403, 201501,

Friday, November 20, 2009@10:38:00 pm

いつもの帰り道を ひとり歩き思うよ
夢に近づけているかな?

全てはうまくいかない そんなの分かっているけど
悩みは消えないね

誰もが未来に不安を抱え 伸し寄せてくる時間に追われ
叶うかわからない夢 あきらめそうになったとき
FLY AGAIN by NEWS

I WILL NOT BE BLOGGING ABT PROM. COS I'M TOO UGLY. AND I DIDNT TAKE MUCH PICS. AND NO ONE IS READING THIS DEAD BLOG. AND I DUN WNA GO TO CHALET TML. BUT I PAID ALRDY. GAHHHS, HELP ME. CAN REFUND ANOT HUHHHHH? I'M BECOMING V V V ANTISOCIAL. BUT I DOESN'T HATE THIS FEELING AT ALL. NO.

All I wanted to do now, is to just find a job. No, now fangirling doesn't help rid this boredom. ): okay, at least, not totallly. ad job-hunting is soooooo tiring. srsly. I regretted. I should hv asked XXX. Then at least I wldn't be jobless like now. ))))):
Huiern, Paulina, Pauline~~~ ): they are all gg farfarfarfar away. )): booohooooos.
okay, just let me emo for awhile. They are all v bad D: didn't tell me. ):
For your information, I'm nt very informative.

ohyahhh, keyhole doesn't want me to hear massu's voice. ): I cun find BAYFM78 on th chart. NTH. DAMNNNNNS! D: I'll try my luck agn sum day! D: OHYEAAAAA. ysd went to CashStudio to sing K. (: okayy lohhhhh. but then I thnk if yq went den shimin, flor and joanne wun be so bored bahhh. maybe nxt tym me and my sis go alone jiu haooo :))))))))))) butbutbut, overall was still fun and we went to kino den i bought 4 bks. :D v cheappppppp. (i suppose?) :)))

ohyeaaaaaaa, I'm hung up on th songs 《珊瑚海》 and 《枫》 both by 周杰伦!!! okay lahh, i bit old and random, cos I re-read th bk called 《珊瑚海恋人》 and both songs fitted perfectly, or i thnk th story was written based on these songs. D:



OKAY, I'M SO DAMN INDECISIVE. RAWRRRR. D:
TML IS A BADDD DAY. HAVE TO FACE UP W LOTS OF UNHAPPY THINGS -.-
I WNA RUN AWAYYYYYYY! ))))):

I THINKKKK, MAYBE. I'LL JUST NT GO TO CHALET ALRDY. OKAY SORRY PPL, I'M ALWAYS LIKE THIS. JUST LIKE PAUL'S PARTY YSD. HAHAHAHAHA. BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT, I REALLLLLYYYYY DON'T FEEL LIKE IT. OHWELL, DEPENDS ON MY MOOD TML BAHH... WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS? I DON'T KNOW EITHER. ):

I'M HOMESICK ALRDY. ):